Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 982

Cryptocoderz appeal

WorrellJ
Threads: 1, Posts: 11

This Thread is to attempt to appeal and form a bridge between cryptopia and CryptoCoderz. We accept fault for the words spoken in haste but wish for an apeal, both for our projects not being d-listed, and for chat box privledges.

I believe it is important to not burn bridges dispite past disgretions. as well aswe do not want to see anybody, from our projects or others to lose their tokens. that may be resulted in a mass D-list. 

I would also like to state that if you feel it is needed to continue to D-List our projects i request you do not delete Bunny, as that is no longer our project. but rather an independant project controled by the community. Dont punish them because of the cryptocoderz team.

I will be respectful and watch this thread till it is either responded to or deleted. 

Posted: 10/12/2016 4:06:06 AM
Hex
Threads: 197, Posts: 387

At least one of your team members is still slagging us on of twitter etc, so perhaps it would be best to reign them in before trying to make an appeal...

Posted: 10/12/2016 4:23:19 AM
sa_ddam213
Threads: 18, Posts: 96

CryptoCoderz@CryptoCoderz 12m12 minutes ago

@Cryptopia_NZ continues to sink lower in ethics over a wrong they've done @Bitcoin_Rush @BitcoinGarden @BitcoinRTs @BitcoinAntani

LOL, logs a thread claiming misusnderstanding while the rest of the team attacks, awesome.

Posted: 10/12/2016 4:23:52 AM
WorrellJ

The origin of the drama came from that Hexcoin, Cryptocoderz had no part in that. that caused all our projects to get d-listed off here, and all our members banned. outraged harsh words were said. all of this stemed from the misunderstanding that we made a coin to insult this exchange which we would never do.

i honestly believe everyone (cryptopia AND Cryptocoderz) over reacted. 

it is likely to have gone too far for any appeal and i accept that. i just want everyone to maintain a professional demeanor that has been scarce this past hour.

edit: sorry for the late response, didnt realize i had to refresh the page xD (and have been fairly busy)

Posted: 10/12/2016 5:01:05 AM Edited: 10/12/2016 5:02:50 AM
Hex
Threads: 197, Posts: 387

If he's not part of your team why was he waltzing around with cryptocoders as part of his forum title on shitcointalk? (I see he has now removed that though) Perhaps you should be as angry as we are.

Posted: 10/12/2016 6:12:54 AM
WorrellJ

If he's not part of your team why was he waltzing around with cryptocoders as part of his forum title on shitcointalk? (I see he has now removed that though) Perhaps you should be as angry as we are.

Hex: 10/12/2016 6:12:54 AM

the thing is, he used to be a part of our team. and is closely tied with us to be sure. he is a valued friend. i just want to get that straight forward, i will not support his actions but i will defend him till i die. he did not mean for it to be insulting, it was simply put a bad joke gone wrong. i dont know why it was thought to be a good idea, but as ive said that was not our call.

edit: for future refrenceif any of our members post something it should be ragarding as them posting it. if it an announcment it comes from all members and those high up in the community. i will back nearly everything any of these members say, and these members say, and these members have a responsibility to make the best desicion. as far as our projects we currently have 020london, binary, espers, hiro and gram. those are our projects, we have been envloved with bunny (in the past and no longer)

Posted: 10/12/2016 7:06:14 AM Edited: 10/14/2016 4:54:01 AM
WorrellJ

and trust me i am very angry about how everything went down, and i have voiced that multiple times to the rest of our group. i believe everything is taken care of on our end. now it comes to what the aftermath is. i understand that what you say goes as this is in fact your site, i will not beg. i feel i have clearified what went down enough, if you have more questions let me know and i will answer them. the only thing i ask is that bunny is not damaged by this because i have stated many times over they are no longer our project, and i do not wish to see them harmed because of us. everything else is up to your discretion and i await the final judgement.

Posted: 10/12/2016 7:15:56 AM
drCrypto
Threads: 18, Posts: 126

Average investor wondering what the H happened?

It takes a tremendous load of study to identify solid projects.

020 has been a stable in the cryptopia catelogy for as long as I can recall.

The network numbers where good.

This is the 2nd time a snap decision was made to delist in bulk because someone had a bad case of foot&mouth disease.

Please work this out gentlemen and avoid buring not just bridges but entire houses.

Posted: 10/12/2016 7:46:14 AM
WorrellJ

Average investor wondering what the H happened?

It takes a tremendous load of study to identify solid projects.

020 has been a stable in the cryptopia catelogy for as long as I can recall.

The network numbers where good.

This is the 2nd time a snap decision was made to delist in bulk because someone had a bad case of foot&mouth disease.

Please work this out gentlemen and avoid buring not just bridges but entire houses.

drCrypto: 10/12/2016 7:46:14 AM

It ends up being the descion of the owners of this exchange. if they feel it is neccesary to d-list then they have the right to do so. i have informed them on the misunderstanding and how it spiraled out of control. but as of now i beleive all parties have calmed down and can think about this logically, and whether or not this course of action is neccesary. if need be i can formulate a formal appoligy from all parties on our end allowing each one to explain where they were comming from. 

i believe understanding is the first step tward progress.

Posted: 10/12/2016 4:44:26 PM
___TR___
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

For the record, Bunnycoin has not been affiliated with Cryptocoders for close to a year. The Bunnycoin community has no DEV but we keep the coin going. As long as people keep trading BUN, we plan to keep it going.

Posted: 10/13/2016 2:56:24 AM
WorrellJ

For the record, Bunnycoin has not been affiliated with Cryptocoders for close to a year. The Bunnycoin community has no DEV but we keep the coin going. As long as people keep trading BUN, we plan to keep it going.

___TR___: 10/13/2016 2:56:24 AM

Looks like that got straightend out, not to worry. your project is no longer in danger :)

Posted: 10/13/2016 5:52:30 AM
drCrypto
Threads: 18, Posts: 126

The lack of response and clarification is starting to become alarming.

DING DONG!

Posted: 10/13/2016 12:12:15 PM
WorrellJ

DING DONG!

drCrypto: 10/13/2016 12:12:15 PM

It is a little quite in here, but ill be waiting patiently for clearification, but i think we can alla gree that no response is a response that nothing will change. in which case i ask that everyone respect their descion. you can be against it, you can not agree with it, but respect that it is there choice.

Posted: 10/13/2016 11:11:35 PM
posv
Threads: 4, Posts: 92

DING DONG!

drCrypto: 10/13/2016 12:12:15 PM

It is a little quite in here, but ill be waiting patiently for clearification, but i think we can alla gree that no response is a response that nothing will change. in which case i ask that everyone respect their descion. you can be against it, you can not agree with it, but respect that it is there choice.

WorrellJ: 10/13/2016 11:11:35 PM

I had not heard of Cryptocoderz, so from my research of 10 minutes, is it a group that is a collection of different developers, or do you acquire control of coins that are flagging a wee bit?  In other words, are you organised or less formal?

002 Coin was always very generous with its giveaways, like 1337 has been lately.

The pictures on the website of the Cryptocoderz, could be from anywhere. I have seen that card played a few times. No offence, but it is a bit corny. It does look kind of made-up. Even if it is not. 

Best of luck, and thanks to 002 for all the 1,000s  it dropped in my account.

"Hexcoin"  ...   lol   .. I defintely missed that one. :-)

Posted: 10/16/2016 2:37:08 AM