Chat

Trollbox
Users Online: 0

Depositing coins for beginners (Depreciated)

xtraelv
Threads: 4, Posts: 24

http://i.imgur.com/Or0IQza.jpg

Posted: 10/5/2016 4:15:27 AM Edited: 5/17/2017 9:35:01 PM
Lafu
Threads: 113, Posts: 214

Nice work  Dude yeah  !

Posted: 10/5/2016 7:13:04 AM
lilysim7103
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

may i know to deposit the coin in my account? After i get the generate address, what shall i do? anyone can guide me as i urgent need to know it..

Thanks

Posted: 10/24/2016 11:57:04 AM
xtraelv
Threads: 4, Posts: 24

may i know to deposit the coin in my account? After i get the generate address, what shall i do? anyone can guide me as i urgent need to know it..

Thanks

lilysim7103: 10/24/2016 11:57:04 AM
After you generate an address you copy the newly generated address and go to the wallet you are sending the coins from and send the coins from your wallet containing the coins to the newly generated wallet address.

Posted: 11/20/2016 6:08:50 AM
t4k4x
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

greeting to all.  I just joined cryptopia as I am transitioning from mining to trading crypto.  I thought I was doing alright, made my first deposit, did some practice trades to get the hang of it and then once feeling comfortable that I wouldn't mess any thing up or lose my coins I tried making a second larger deposit.  I followed the same steps  again and sent 1.000,000 bytecoins (bcn) which after twelve hours still haven't arrived in my trading account.  As I type this I feel a little sad about a million coin mix up that could have occured just previous to system maintenance. I filed a ticket with support with my payment ID and routing number generated by the exchange and ::poof:: gone from my bytecoin wallet and lost some where along the way to it's destination.  Just wondering if I was foolish to transfer such a large amount or if there is some unlisted cap that I went over and dozen of other questions I won't bother going into.  Needless to say I am ninety nine percent sure I followed all the proper protocols, Just wondering if this happens often and what the chances are of support getting back to me and fixing whatever error may have occured. Thanks from t4k4x a rising nwb.

Posted: 12/28/2016 10:40:33 PM
MrFloppy
Threads: 86, Posts: 461

greeting to all.  I just joined cryptopia as I am transitioning from mining to trading crypto.  I thought I was doing alright, made my first deposit, did some practice trades to get the hang of it and then once feeling comfortable that I wouldn't mess any thing up or lose my coins I tried making a second larger deposit.  I followed the same steps  again and sent 1.000,000 bytecoins (bcn) which after twelve hours still haven't arrived in my trading account.  As I type this I feel a little sad about a million coin mix up that could have occured just previous to system maintenance. I filed a ticket with support with my payment ID and routing number generated by the exchange and ::poof:: gone from my bytecoin wallet and lost some where along the way to it's destination.  Just wondering if I was foolish to transfer such a large amount or if there is some unlisted cap that I went over and dozen of other questions I won't bother going into.  Needless to say I am ninety nine percent sure I followed all the proper protocols, Just wondering if this happens often and what the chances are of support getting back to me and fixing whatever error may have occured. Thanks from t4k4x a rising nwb.

t4k4x: 12/28/2016 10:40:33 PM

There was a network issue at our datacenter that required a restart of some of the wallet servers, this issue is now resolved and wallets are now coming back online. 

Any pending deposits will in users account as the blockchains reconnect and sync.  As long as you sent your coins to the correct address, (and used your paymentID if its a Cryptonote based coin, it will arrive here).

Most coins deposits will available to you 6 confirmations on their blockchain.  (2 confirmations for BTC)  

If you still do not have the coins in your account, then the best thing to do is to open a support ticket and provide the TxID of your deposit, and/or a link to the transaction on a blockchain explorer,  PaymentID if its a Cryptonote (eg:monero XMR, BIP, BCN) type coin.  

Posted: 12/29/2016 1:34:42 AM Edited: 12/29/2016 1:37:31 AM
t4k4x

thanks, problem is resolved, keep up the good work.

Posted: 12/29/2016 2:03:03 AM
Trasgo

Please, excuse my noob question. I see very fewcurrencies there. How can I deposit, for example, peercoins or mintcoins to trade?

Posted: 1/28/2017 3:40:20 PM
quentin

pls excuse this newby question, but i wish to deposit funds to my cryptopia wallet by

1. transfering from coinbase wallet using the generated XCI address....this gives me the answer that the generated XCI address is invalid.
  2. transferring euros to the cryptopia wallet.

how do i do either ?

thx if you can provide a procedure.

Quentin

Posted: 2/11/2017 12:07:42 PM
MrFloppy

pls excuse this newby question, but i wish to deposit funds to my cryptopia wallet by

1. transfering from coinbase wallet using the generated XCI address....this gives me the answer that the generated XCI address is invalid.
  2. transferring euros to the cryptopia wallet.

how do i do either ?

thx if you can provide a procedure.

Quentin

quentin: 2/11/2017 12:07:42 PM

There are no FIAT markets at Cryptopia, only Cryptocurrencies.  You cannot deposit USD or EUR here.

I was not aware coinbase has XCI altcoin on their service, you may need to check that it it XCI you are trying to withdraw from there and not another coin like BTC or LTC.  You can send BTC to a BTC address, XCI to an XCI address etc.

Posted: 2/11/2017 6:50:23 PM
rhavil

Hello, I have a question!

I did 3 little deposits on my cryptopia BTC address. But only one of the 3 worked...

Thanks for your help!

Posted: 2/18/2017 1:16:59 PM
MrFloppy

Hello, I have a question!

I did 3 little deposits on my cryptopia BTC address. But only one of the 3 worked...

Thanks for your help!

rhavil: 2/18/2017 1:16:59 PM

scroll down, your other 2 deposits are visible below the most recent one.

the deposits they look like faucet payouts and not a deposit made from a personal wallet. 

if you are missing a deposit then open a support ticket, with the TxIDs of the deposits you a missing.  If it can't be found on a block explorer then don't even bother opening a ticket, it doesn't exist and you need to contact the sender or check your own wallet if it was transaction you created yourself.  

Also faucet sites have been known to to pay less to players they beleive are cheating them, or the faucet themselves can be cheating their players and sending less btc then the player thought they had.  Any BTC sent to you deposit address and visible on the blockchain will be in your account after 2 confirmations, and I'm 101% certain if you check your address against a bitcoin block explorer, all the deposits you have will be shown in your history here.

Posted: 2/18/2017 11:02:38 PM Edited: 2/18/2017 11:05:04 PM
fml_boyko

I have problems with . I have not received payment 50 zdash to Cryptopia ((( http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1487604259/fa127317/16169118.jpg

Posted: 2/20/2017 7:46:49 PM
Nex

Hello, I'm also new here and would like to know how long it usually takes for a (BTC) deposit to be confirmed? Any experiences on that? Thanks. :)

Posted: 3/13/2017 11:30:34 AM
aatbc

How do you generate a new deposit address? For obvious reasons I dont want people to know when I send over a bunch of BTC to buy alts. Thanks!

Posted: 3/16/2017 2:25:19 PM
ranjit1998

how much time it takes to show my deposite in my wallet

Posted: 4/26/2017 8:38:32 AM
Bcrypto

Stupid question time, First Post: How do I set up banking information so i can fund my account and buy BTC?

Posted: 5/10/2017 2:43:26 AM
jlcbba

Stupid question time, First Post: How do I set up banking information so i can fund my account and buy BTC?

Bcrypto: 5/10/2017 2:43:26 AM

I'm a noob myself, but this platform doesnt handle cash/bank denominations.  you need to use another platform that does deal with cash, buy crypto from them, then transfer that crypto here.  coinbase is one.  you can buy only bitcoin or litecoin on coinbase.  (ehterum isnt traded on this platform even tho itz offere n coinbase).

in coinbase you can buy instantly using credi/debit instantly but only $150per week.  or $2500/wk via bank transfer but it will take a week for bank setup validation.

good luck.

jlcbba 

Posted: 5/12/2017 4:01:13 AM
CETMAN

hi deposited my first deposit, all confirmed on the network but still showing unconfirmed here. jow long does it take to confirm, never had this issue with poloniex i usually use  but fancied a change.

Posted: 5/22/2017 8:49:39 AM
MrFloppy

hi deposited my first deposit, all confirmed on the network but still showing unconfirmed here. jow long does it take to confirm, never had this issue with poloniex i usually use  but fancied a change.

CETMAN: 5/22/2017 8:49:39 AM

How long it takes before it is credited to your account depends on the coin.  eg BTC will require 1 confirmation to provided by the the bitcoin blockchain, LTC requires 6 confirmations, DOT requires 20 confirmations.

You can check how many confirmations from the network Cryptopia requires of a coin by viewing the settings tab on coininfo eg: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=DOT&view=settings 

If the coin is not in your account and you can see it has already reached the minimun of confirmations required on its blockchain, then you can open a suppport with the TxID or preferably a link to the deposit transaction on one of its blockchain explorers.

Network confirmation times can vary and depends on how active and healthy the level of mining/staking (creation of new blocks/coins) of the coin is. 

Posted: 5/22/2017 9:33:37 AM Edited: 5/22/2017 9:35:27 AM
cablegirlnampa1

How do i get my bitcoin that i transferred to cryptopia to my wallet so i can trade for BCN?

Posted: 6/16/2017 5:20:47 PM