How to Buy or Sell for Beginners !

Jayansyah
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have done sold my coin but my BTC not arive to my BTC balance.

Posted: 10/17/2017 11:26:44 AM
paddysaver

I think I managed the steps correctly but the trade has not completed. In 'open trades ' it says order placed. Do I need to do anything else or simply wait? It's been almost 24hrs since I place the trade.

Posted: 10/21/2017 1:51:47 PM
dman05

Thanks for the info it really help me. smile

Posted: 10/23/2017 10:52:18 PM
Lefa69
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Hey everyone when i try to buy a coin i am given the error message-"Invalid trade minimum price is 0.0001" what do I do?

Posted: 11/2/2017 12:03:40 PM
oganamba

Wonderful, this is very nice one. Please keep it up!!

Posted: 11/3/2017 12:25:23 PM
GichagaGichaga

thank you, this was helpful

Posted: 11/4/2017 9:37:06 AM
ariewayq
Threads: 0, Posts: 9

nice to read this article helps for me

Posted: 11/4/2017 7:49:05 PM
BegaMucks

Guys, if you sell at a price well below the current buy orders, will it start at the highest, fill it, then mvoe down etc until you reach the price you posted for?

thanks.

Posted: 11/5/2017 6:56:05 PM
faisalmunirjatoi

is there any way that we buy any currency through master card , as i dont have any cryptocurrency balance at the moment

Posted: 11/6/2017 7:55:17 PM
shengranrei

Cryptopia Exchange kindly look at your system. BTCs are deducted without any BTC coins in return and there are instances and when I placed my coins in sell order, coins were deducted but no BTC were added to my account.

Posted: 11/11/2017 8:22:54 AM
rcactech
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I am learning how to make my first trade without this i would have been sitting on the side line, thanks

Posted: 11/18/2017 5:37:13 PM
mspearbear

I’ve purchased OTN/BTC but it still isn’t showing up in my balances (the OTN) am I missing something here? I used my BTC to by OTN. After buying the transactions (orders) have been sitting there for 2 weeks. Also why is it called a trade? 

Posted: 11/26/2017 1:50:35 PM
wrenstark

How do i buy with USD? 

Posted: 12/4/2017 1:22:52 AM
urajan

Will be good to indicate the rate that the tarder will get even though the coin wallet is empty just to see a Test Sale\Buy Order value gain\loss in default rate.

Posted: 12/4/2017 7:35:56 AM
earthday

I purchased some coins yesterday, and received a message from Cryptopia saying the order was filled, so I assume it all went through fine.  I have a balance for that particular coin in my Balances section.  But I'm not sure where to track my return on investment, i.e. where can I see the dollar value of the coins I purchased. 

Most exchanges have this.  I expect to see it fluctuating as the price of the coin fluctuates.

Update:

I see the 'Est BTC' column within the balances tab.  This fluctuates, so I can convert that from BTC to my local fiat currency to get an idea of what my coins are worth.  I wish this wasn't neccessary however, and that the 'Balances' section within Cryptopia had a live conversion of whatever coin into a fiat currency, be it NZD or USD.

Posted: 12/9/2017 4:10:08 AM Edited: 12/9/2017 4:38:51 AM
justinsb92

Everytime i click buy ETN for Electroneum i buy the max amount i can. Which is not below the minimum I will add. But it will say the buy is confirmed then say "Spam Trade Detected" why is that??? Anyone that can help fast I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Posted: Yesterday 1:37:54 AM
diginetbusiness

Thanks for the info it really help me. smile

dman05: 10/23/2017 10:52:18 PM

Posted: Yesterday 9:28:28 AM
amikaele
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Everytime i click buy ETN for Electroneum i buy the max amount i can. Which is not below the minimum I will add. But it will say the buy is confirmed then say "Spam Trade Detected" why is that??? Anyone that can help fast I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

justinsb92: 12/13/2017 1:37:54 AM

I posted this answer in another forum, but hope this helps!:

I figured it out. Some weird kink in the system. Place the BTC amount that you want to spend in the "Total" column. Then click on the "Sell Orders" section on a random line. Doing this should adjust the numbers that you first put in. Once that happens, readjust the "Total" column to the correct amount and then it should automatically fill out the rows accordingly. Press "Buy" and you should be good to go. 

Before I did this, the number of ETN I'd be purchasing for BTC was less than 1 (.98), which made no sense. But once I did the method as mentioned above, the ETN value was much more accurate (in the thousands). Hope this works out for you guys! My brother had the same issue and he was able to resolve it doing the same thing. 

Posted: Yesterday 11:14:57 PM