Shareholder FAQ

Hex
Threads: 198, Posts: 403

Q: What are Cryptopia Shares?

A: Cryptopia Limited is a company incorporated in New Zealand, Cryptopia Shares are shares for equity in the registered company Cryptopia Limited.

Q: Why do I need to provide my personal details to be a shareholders?

A: Because we are required by New Zealand law under the requirements of Section 87 of the Companies Act 1993 that requires every company to maintain a share register that records the company's share and shareholder details.

Q: What will you do with my personal details?

A: They will be publicly listed on the New Zealand Companies Office website which is a Government website, as required by New Zealand law.

Q: What are shareholder payouts?
A: A monthly payout that Cryptopia Shareholders recieve.

Q: What if I'm not a shareholder?

A: Then don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Q: Where can I see my payout information?
A: It's a tab in your Account Page.

Q: What coins do I get paid in?
A: You will recieve payments in each of the basemarket currencies.

Q: How much will I get paid?
A: Depends on how many shares you own. There are 20,000 shares total, the amount you will receive for each coin will be Total Payout Amount divided by 20,000 multiplied by how many shares you have. So if you have 200 shares, you will recieve 1% of the total payouts.

Q: What determines how much is paid out in total?

A: The payouts are made up of Cryptopia's various income streams minus its expenses.

Q: What are the different income streams that makeup the shareholder payouts?

A: Trade Fees and any services you can pay for with DOT on Cryptopia including DOT votes, Tipping Slots, Rewardbot Slots, Lotto Slots, Pools, etc.

Q: What if the expenses are higher than the income?

A: Then there will be no payout that month.

Q: So, if the expenses for a month are 10 BTC, and Cryptopia earns 110 BTC in a month in trade fees and I own 1% I will receive 1 BTC a month?

A: Yes. along with any other payouts, if there was 1,000,000 paid votes that month you'd also recieve 10,000 DOT etc.

Q: Can I sell my shares?

A: Yes, if you can find a buyer you are able to sell your shares, however all sales must be facilitated through Cryptopia as we are required to maintain the records of the company's shares and shareholder details.

Q: Will Cryptopia buy my shares back from me?

A: We are not required to purchase any shares back from you, however we will consider any offers made.

Posted: 7/25/2016 9:15:11 AM Edited: 4/20/2017 10:40:19 PM
kiwicryptotrader
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Any chance these are still for sale or anyone wants to sell theirs?

Posted: 5/25/2017 1:10:11 PM
C4f3b4b3
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

Any chance these are still for sale or anyone wants to sell theirs?

kiwicryptotrader: 5/25/2017 1:10:11 PM

When I wanted to buy some, I used te market place and placed wanted add. It works, but might take a while. You should also be prepared to pay a premium price.

Posted: 5/29/2017 12:22:29 PM Edited: 5/29/2017 2:16:43 PM
Sivexcom
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

How can I buy the Cryptopia shares?

Posted: 8/13/2017 3:22:26 PM
Knientje
Threads: 2, Posts: 5

That's what I am wondering, too

Posted: 8/14/2017 10:31:35 AM