my account is gone. no email answers. please help

heyyo
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

I've tried to reach out to cryptopia for a while now. im missing 1,5 bitcoin in altcoins.

1. I tried to change my email address with a support ticket because it was like a random address i created for non verified accounts. (never got any reply)
  2. My email provider deleted my email address because i didnt make my payment
  3. Since then im unable to log into cryptopia it just tells me: "email or pw are incorrect"
  4. I have access to this email address again because i paid in time but i dont receive anything its like the account never existed
  5. I have access to my EMAIL/PASSWORD/ACCOUNT NAME/2FA+2FA BACKUPKEYS

Never really had problems with anything before but now my account appears to have been deleted? i cant create support tickets because my account is gone and i dont receive answers if i send to the official support@cryptopia.xx bla account.

please if you have any information as of reach out to them let me know. its still a lot of money..

Posted: 2/13/2018 5:27:47 PM
MrFloppy
Threads: 102, Posts: 751

I've tried to reach out to cryptopia for a while now. im missing 1,5 bitcoin in altcoins.

1. I tried to change my email address with a support ticket because it was like a random address i created for non verified accounts. (never got any reply)
  3. Since then im unable to log into cryptopia it just tells me: "email or pw are incorrect"
  4. I have access to this email address again because i paid in time but i dont receive anything its like the account never existed

Never really had problems with anything before but now my account appears to have been deleted? i cant create support tickets because my account is gone and i dont receive answers if i send to the official support@cryptopia.xx bla account.

please if you have any information as of reach out to them let me know. its still a lot of money..

heyyo: 2/13/2018 5:27:47 PM

you have to email support@cryptopia.co.nz, but if you know your password and 2FA there should be no problem accessing your account with your old email address.  Are you sure you have the correct password?  try resetting your password and see if the email arrives.

Posted: 2/15/2018 11:33:18 AM
heyyo

heyyo: 2/13/2018 5:27:47 PM

you have to email support@cryptopia.co.nz, but if you know your password and 2FA there should be no problem accessing your account with your old email address.  Are you sure you have the correct password?  try resetting your password and see if the email arrives.

MrFloppy: 2/15/2018 11:33:18 AM

thanks for your reply! i did write them an email. with my main email address and then when i got back my email account i again created a new support email with that email account aswell.

i got no reply so far, nor have i gotten a reply for my ticket that i have opened.

im starting to get really worried. i would madly appreciate any form of help at this point

Posted: 2/18/2018 5:18:20 AM
heyyo

it actually feels like i could just go and create a new account with that email

Posted: 2/18/2018 5:18:47 AM
untilted
Threads: 0, Posts: 33

Support are working through a big back log and you won't get a reply for a long time; fastest way would be to resolve this on your own- probably no website you've ever registered with (amazon, eBay etc) will give a damn if your email address went away because you stopped paying your ISP, you'll always be able to log in with it as a username- it's just if you have to receive an email from them (like password reset)

you have your email address back so you should try doing a password reset. If you told support to change your email address then request a password for ANY email address your cryptopia account might possibly have now

Posted: 2/18/2018 9:23:04 AM
heyyo

Support are working through a big back log and you won't get a reply for a long time; fastest way would be to resolve this on your own- probably no website you've ever registered with (amazon, eBay etc) will give a damn if your email address went away because you stopped paying your ISP, you'll always be able to log in with it as a username- it's just if you have to receive an email from them (like password reset)

you have your email address back so you should try doing a password reset. If you told support to change your email address then request a password for ANY email address your cryptopia account might possibly have now

untilted: 2/18/2018 9:23:04 AM

i know what email address i was using and im 100% sure my passwordis correct since i have it in my main password manager and it has never been changes and aways worked! also i tried to reset my password neveral times already, im not receiving any emails

Posted: 2/18/2018 12:36:18 PM