[Withdrawal "processing" issues] What we should know

Lucal
Threads: 3, Posts: 7

Hello everyone, as everyone knows, Cryptopia knows big transactions problems. Some users experience very long "processing" withdrawal.

I understand know that it's pointless to ask here for support. I want to gather information on :

• What is the cause of the Issue
  • Which coins are affecting the issue
  • Does anybody went out of this issue, and how much time did it take
  • Is is possible to cancel the withdrawal in some way
  • Is the community able to do something to make the things move ?

Apparently, the coins have to be withdraw manually ?  Anyone has more infos on that ?

Please write below your experience on the problem! Keep in mind to check the status of your coins on "CoinInfo" section.

My case: issue   # 182346, 1000 Innova stuck since 5 days.

We're talking about quite high funds so please keep you "just be patient" for yourself, it's not about patience, it's about security. A bit of communication won't hurt in this FUD period. Thanks all and good luck

Posted: 2/11/2018 11:11:27 PM
marvel212
Threads: 3, Posts: 97

It's not 1 particular coin.  It'a many.  They don't maintain wallets it seems.  Instead of adding more support staff.  I think maintaining wallets should be #1 priority.  Less problems would arise from maintained wallets.

Posted: 2/11/2018 11:33:08 PM Edited: 2/11/2018 11:34:27 PM
safetyscissors
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

#3075213 withdrawl began over 44 hours ago.  should've checked block height, this was my first time using cryptopia.  but still, there doesn't seem to be any sign the block hieght will catch up so... should i just expect to never get my tokens?  cryptopia? more like crypt-nope-ia! sorry, couldn't help myself.  jokes aside, i'm going to have to wait 20 days to get a response?  seems like some new hires are in order!

Posted: 2/11/2018 11:37:51 PM
sammy77

i withdrew 1zcl over a week ago says still processing i wrote a support ticket and after 2 days they responded and closed it already and they just said wallet has issues so no explanation at all and still dont have my zcl, the weird thing is i withdrew another zcl 2 days ago and that went through in about a half hour and made it to my wallet but that transaction also says processing and does not say completed yet so happy i didnt lose that one but cryptopia is lost right now terrible support!!!

Posted: 2/12/2018 2:19:45 AM
xtraelv
Threads: 21, Posts: 764

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZCL  ZCL is in MAINTENANCE while they move the wallet to another server.

Don't send funds on wallets that show 0 nodes or are in maintenance.

Posted: 2/12/2018 2:45:48 AM
marvel212
Threads: 3, Posts: 97

i withdrew 1zcl over a week ago says still processing i wrote a support ticket and after 2 days they responded and closed it already and they just said wallet has issues so no explanation at all and still dont have my zcl, the weird thing is i withdrew another zcl 2 days ago and that went through in about a half hour and made it to my wallet but that transaction also says processing and does not say completed yet so happy i didnt lose that one but cryptopia is lost right now terrible support!!!

sammy77: 2/12/2018 2:19:45 AM

Wow they responded in 2 days?  That's amazing!  I still haven't got a respond over a week.  Many people waited weeks and still no response for support tickets.

Posted: 2/12/2018 3:04:44 AM
sekhar_777
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZCL  ZCL is in MAINTENANCE while they move the wallet to another server.

Don't send funds on wallets that show 0 nodes or are in maintenance.

xtraelv: 2/12/2018 2:45:48 AM

Currently off maintenance and shows 8 nodes available but my withdrawal is still stuck.

Posted: 2/12/2018 6:23:41 AM
chizara
Threads: 0, Posts: 15

#164299 I have made withdrawal of 120 HomeBlockCoins on the 25th of January, 2018

That has been 19 days now and that transaction has been "Processing" / stucked.

I checked the coin, nothing seems to be wrong with the server. 

Posted: 2/12/2018 8:10:58 AM
alexanderjosefsson
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

The same for me ZCL stuck in "Processing" for two days now... 

Posted: 2/12/2018 8:57:04 AM
Lucal

It's weird that some users got their ticket answered in 2 days ... Are tickets treated one by one? What i'm afraid of is that some ticket are left without any response if the support team don't know how to fix the issue ... Is there a way to check the ticket treatment status ? To estimate the time to wait ? I think we would be less stressed if we had a visualisation of the time to wait ... How bad is the situation in support ? I searched and didn't find any support recruitment announce on linkedin or anywhere ... Wouldn't it be easier to add a feature to cancel withdrawal that are not yet sent ? Should we contact the dev team for that ? Thanks for your time , keep in mind that i'm just looking for a solution.

Posted: 2/12/2018 9:08:38 AM
newmitnick
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

I try to withdraw voise token, but it stucks for 4 days ago in processing mode , I didn't get any answer from support ticket and I contacted also discord channel without any help, moderators there are just for channel and can not help in this issue
stucking withdraw image

Posted: 2/12/2018 11:13:25 AM
hanchakra

I don’t have any withdrawal problems whatsoever with bitcoin and ethereum. May be there are the wallet of particular coins facing the withdrawal problem only. My trouble ticket having prolonged unanswered problem too, it took about a week. As for verification of account it took me about 10 days.

Posted: 2/12/2018 11:48:32 AM
Lucal

We really need to have a statement from support team about this, they have to say what are their priorities and how they want to fix the problem.

Posted: 2/12/2018 12:22:03 PM
Pschubert
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

I am thinking of giving this case to my laywer.... I honestly loosing money here....

Posted: 2/12/2018 12:59:49 PM
Lucal

I don't think that involving layer would help the case ... Cryptopia is not trying to scam, they just encounter issues. @admin I saw a lot of comment like this recently so it really would be in everyone's interest if you communicated about the situation.

Posted: 2/12/2018 3:59:55 PM
slave2anubis

I also have a problem with the ETH and NXS wallets... did a withdrawl more then 24 hour ago, and still no funds, and on the coininfo page the wallets seem fine!

Should i be afraid?

Posted: 2/12/2018 7:05:10 PM
Andrewr4739
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

Ive had a withdrawal processing for 8 DAYS!!!! No Transaction Id... withdrawal amount still 'pending' on my balance. Sent in support ticket but havent heard nothing..... HELLLPPP!!!! 

Posted: 2/12/2018 9:14:06 PM
Lablack
Threads: 5, Posts: 35

I am now at 26 days with no support and no coins.

Posted: 2/12/2018 9:25:28 PM
sekhar_777
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

Ive had a withdrawal processing for 8 DAYS!!!! No Transaction Id... withdrawal amount still 'pending' on my balance. Sent in support ticket but havent heard nothing..... HELLLPPP!!!! 

Andrewr4739: 2/12/2018 9:14:06 P
At this point the only way to apply any meaningful pressure is to post your concerns here and retweet/like, to keep the issue in the forefront. https://twitter.com/ZclassicCoin/status/962468944287281152

Posted: 2/12/2018 10:23:00 PM
untilted
Threads: 1, Posts: 106

seems like some new hires are in order!

safetyscissors: 2/11/2018 11:37:51 PM

I just love it when someone talks this, like people at cryptopia are so stupid they didn't realise it as a solution, and also like it's so easy to hire someone you can just walk into the street and grab any random jackass and give them a job administering YOUR account monies, with no training or background checking..

Amusing

Posted: 2/12/2018 11:12:04 PM Edited: 2/12/2018 11:12:28 PM
untilted

sammy77: 2/12/2018 2:19:45 AM

ZCL did have issues, they just took it out of maintenance mode. make a support ticket if you have problems and wait

Posted: 2/12/2018 11:14:03 PM
untilted

It's weird that some users got their ticket answered in 2 days ... Are tickets treated one by one? What i'm afraid of is that some ticket are left without any response if the support team don't know how to fix the issue ... Is there a way to check the ticket treatment status ? To estimate the time to wait ? I think we would be less stressed if we had a visualisation of the time to wait ... How bad is the situation in support ? I searched and didn't find any support recruitment announce on linkedin or anywhere ... Wouldn't it be easier to add a feature to cancel withdrawal that are not yet sent ? Should we contact the dev team for that ? Thanks for your time , keep in mind that i'm just looking for a solution.

Lucal: 2/12/2018 9:08:38 AM

Some users don't have the same problems, some users even dont know how crypto works and make a support ticket without even checking if their transaction on block explorer. There's like 21 days wait for some tickets, and they have different support deprtments - you get updated if the ticket changes department - 3 times I got mailed before my last issue resolved, it was my fault, sending coins to wrong address, but they recovered 90% of it.. just gotta wait..

Posted: 2/12/2018 11:22:11 PM
Snappz
Threads: 2, Posts: 7

ERC-20 coins are affected, but i highly doubt it's all of them. MTL has been stuck processing for 3 hours now. They are aware and currently working on a fix. I made them aware of it around that time.

Posted: 2/12/2018 11:53:38 PM
mark202korea
Threads: 2, Posts: 8

4.5 days waiting for my blocktix (TIX) withdrawal now and no support reply.

Posted: 2/13/2018 12:38:53 AM
x838nwy

#184749 - Withdraw - Dcr withdrawal 3066856 and 3066615

Withdrawing DCR from Cryptopia.

Requests timestamped on 09/02/2018.

At the time of this post, both remain "processing".

Coininfo says everything green before, during and after I confirmed the e-mails. As far as I know, coininfo has not indicated othewise since (and up to the time I post this comment).

I confirmed the emails as soon as they arrived - wihtin minutes - confirmationts went through as statuses changed to "processing" (from "pending").

I have been at this for quite some time and Crytopia is by far the worst exchange I have ever been on.

To repeat my points I posted on FB to all apologists:

• Cryptopia set out as an exchange. It started from day 1 as an exchange. Its creators and owners know what it must be able to do.
  • Cryptopia's profits grows in correlation to the number of active uers. Therefore more users more profits. It can therefore afford a better support system/department.
  • Cryptopia lists many new/lesser known coins. Being the only exchange though which ___coin is traded is a profitable venture for Cryptopia (see previous point plus I charges a listing fee). It is therefore only reasonable that it retracts some of this profits in order to facilitate proper maintenance of wallets and strive to ensure that coins it actually lists have a sustainable and proper wallet maintenance system suitable for the volume of trade Crytopia expects/experiences. I do not intend to assign blame to Crytopia if a coin's wallet is poorly developed, but I do blame cryptopia for not setting a sufficiently stringent set of requirements for a coin/its wallet/etc. to meet before it is listed.
  • Respect works both ways. We are asked to be polite and cordial in our exchange with their support staff. I have done this and still do as I am sure many others. Responding to our requests for support with silence is, on the other hand, very rude. Regardless of how much money is at stake, nobody wants to even start a ticket and even fewer it would be even the fourth resort for help. And as such each support ticket contains at least a fair degree of desperation and I am certaiin anyone in any line of work that must offer support to others know this and therefore Cryptopia must also. As such I see them ignoring these problems purposefully.
  • Finally, lumping all complaints together as being from "new users" is simply absurd and frankly disrespectful. It is a shameless attempt to belittle those with real problems and also implies that new users in this space are, due to their own lack of knowledge, a nuisance for "the rest of us". More importantly, it denies any resposibility Cryptopia has to make its site more user-friendly, safe and welcoming to all.

In summary, the message from their support team is clear:

• Noobs are flooding us with tickets so we can't help you.
  • We will help you when we find the time to.
  • We do not have time to help you because crypto is popular.
  • We do not have time to help you because there's too many of you.

It's all our fault. Cryptopia is simply awesome and awesomer.

And yes, I checked again and they're still "processing".

Posted: 2/13/2018 10:30:11 AM Edited: 2/13/2018 10:34:21 AM