MobileGo withdrawal processing 4 days!!!!!!! No response whatsoever!!

Achmed
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

Withdrew MobileGo tokens 24 hours ago, and it is still processing!! This is costing me money because how longer it takes the bigger the chance price will drop! I transferred these tokens in liqui.io without any problems, in HitBTC without any problems even the new allcoins website without any problems!!

You are taking fees on buying, selling, depositing and withdrawals! The only thing we are asking is to get your shit together or leave exchanges to people who can handle it!

When i created a ticket i saw my previous one of 2 weeks ago was untouched! Is anyone actually doing something over there??

Posted: 2/11/2018 5:42:46 PM
saeedJ
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Same

cryptopia > Hitbtc

Posted: 2/11/2018 10:47:50 PM
xtraelv
Threads: 18, Posts: 590

When i created a ticket i saw my previous one of 2 weeks ago was untouched! Is anyone actually doing something over there??

Achmed: 2/11/2018 5:42:46 PM

Nope - all the admins that show on discord are sockpuppets. 

All the people that I met when I visited their offices are paid actors hired specifically for my visit to look busy.

1.8 million users and the site runs by itself.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptopia.co.nz 

Posted: 2/12/2018 3:52:34 AM Edited: 2/12/2018 3:53:20 AM
Achmed
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

Achmed: 2/11/2018 5:42:46 PM

Nope - all the admins that show on discord are sockpuppets. 

All the people that I met when I visited their offices are paid actors hired specifically for my visit to look busy.

1.8 million users and the site runs by itself.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptopia.co.nz 

xtraelv: 2/12/2018 3:52:34 AM

I hope you receive royalties for this message. Bitconnect did not run by itself either so whats your point? What is the actual value of your reply? How is this going to help thousands of people who have withdrawal issuues?

Worthless reaction.

Posted: 2/12/2018 4:01:12 PM
ZergShadow
Threads: 15, Posts: 34

i cant suffer any more .i am waiting response for 2 weeks and nobody helped me.i have lost so much money. i need at least rest to close my credit but  nobody answer.they just left me.no support. 

withdraw # 3187353 ticket #178899 - minex dont come to my wallet

Posted: 2/19/2018 3:13:58 PM