Waiting 23 days now with no response to my ticket...

DiviDiva
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

I have been patiently been waiting for a response to my ticket that I opened back on January 19th, I got a form letter that said I would get a response as soon as possible they said the wait time had gone from 12 days to 20 days...  So now it's 3 days past that time... I want to make sure that my ticket has gotten lost in all of this but I don't know how to contact anyone... Any suggestions?

Posted: 2/10/2018 5:02:27 PM
MountainGnu
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

I am in the same situation. My ticket is being ignored since weeks. They should feel embarrassed, CUSTOMER SUPPORT should be a priority, they will lose lots of customers like this. I am seriously thinking to remove all my coins and close my account. There are simply no excuses for not answering a simple message for weeks!

Posted: 2/10/2018 5:30:31 PM
DiviDiva
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

It's so frustrating...

Posted: 2/11/2018 3:17:29 AM
marvel212
Threads: 3, Posts: 97

Absolutely this is frustrating.  For them to respond to a ticket it's going to take month or more.  Even if they do respond to the ticket doesn't mean they will solve the issue.   I've already lost .2 bitcoin because the coin I bought price dropped while Cryptopia has my coins. 

My coins are here in Cryptopia because the coins are still processing.  It never left Cryptopia.  My balance in my account says my coins are here.  Please give me my coins I bought either to my cryptopia account or to my wallet.  I'm a regular here who make cryptopia $1000 a month easily.  No other exchange I've encountered has this problem.  Only Cryptopia.  Out of 200 deposits and withdraws I've had about 15 stuck transactions but all of them solved by itself and I closed ticket.  Well now this one is stuck for a week.  I do not know how you run a business like this and expect people to trade in your platform.

Posted: 2/11/2018 6:04:37 AM
stojke
Threads: 2, Posts: 11

30 days so far and no reply, so you still have pleanty of time in your line haha

Posted: 2/11/2018 2:40:54 PM
doddyharic
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

We are on the same boat.

Have been waiting for 1 month still didn't get a reply yet.

I know they messed up with these new users.

I just curious how many support team working to get things working like back in November which every single support ticket got responded for only 1 day.

I am thinking about to visit New Zealand to get things done.

What do you think?

Posted: 2/11/2018 2:47:29 PM
xtraelv
Threads: 21, Posts: 764

Absolutely this is frustrating.  For them to respond to a ticket it's going to take month or more.  Even if they do respond to the ticket doesn't mean they will solve the issue.   I've already lost .2 bitcoin because the coin I bought price dropped while Cryptopia has my coins. 

My coins are here in Cryptopia because the coins are still processing.  It never left Cryptopia.  My balance in my account says my coins are here.  Please give me my coins I bought either to my cryptopia account or to my wallet.  I'm a regular here who make cryptopia $1000 a month easily.  No other exchange I've encountered has this problem.  Only Cryptopia.  Out of 200 deposits and withdraws I've had about 15 stuck transactions but all of them solved by itself and I closed ticket.  Well now this one is stuck for a week.  I do not know how you run a business like this and expect people to trade in your platform.

marvel212: 2/11/2018 6:04:37 AM

WOW you trade $500 000 month ? (0.2% trade fee of $500 000 = $1000)

Posted: 2/11/2018 3:26:22 PM
marvel212
Threads: 3, Posts: 97

xtraelv: 2/11/2018 3:26:22 PM

I trade 10 million a month in my regular account when I do trade but my regular account has lot less fees than Cryptopia.  Now a days I earn most of my crypto and I do some trades here and there.

Posted: 2/11/2018 10:28:15 PM Edited: 2/11/2018 10:43:59 PM
cyabb
Threads: 18, Posts: 62

xtraelv: 2/11/2018 3:26:22 PM

btw can u make us a scale? how much we need to trade for respond from support? or unhostage our money? so i trade last month less then 10k so u have the right hostage my money for 12 day?!

iam waiting 12 day for cryptopia try to send from empty wallet to my target wallet and it fail but no refund. litereally there is no transaction them wallet that moment not have enough coin but cryptopia website says complate who design 10 years old w3c user?

0x4406982669bbfb9ded4cb5949c8866d71ef39b4e16da316b4d550d295df888fe

iam write this massege possible after 5 min this deleted to...

Posted: 2/18/2018 4:49:31 PM
benres101
Threads: 1, Posts: 8

Still waiting since January 9, 2018 for the reply on my support ticket on resetting my 2fa for my original account, my assets are there and cannot touch them! please help and assist us your clients who supported you since we got our account here on cryptopia.

Posted: 2/24/2018 6:09:17 AM