Is cryptopia shutting down its website??????

mattwoolford
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hi im new to this site living in christchurch ,new zealand i not computer savvy at all but love crypto and the whole idea i just bought a little bit of verge coin as my first trade using nzdt so the big question i see threads with people withdrawing all there money is the site shutting down or just removing nzdt ???????????? and how will this all work if theres no nzdt can i buy crypto with usdt ???????

and if the banks are the problem why not purchase nzdt by using pay pal or visa or master card seems to easy.

also why not use and promote dot crypto coin for kiwi users by setting up paypal or similar method and purchase dot coin from there wouldnt this shut out the big banks the whole purpose of cryptocurrancy?????

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!! JUST A KIWI LAD INTRESTED IN CRYPTO  

Posted: 2/6/2018 8:50:35 PM
xldon2lx
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

You see alot of threads about withdrawal because withdrawals are broken currently. This is an exchange site. It is normal for people to deposit and withdraw frequently.

Posted: 2/7/2018 5:14:54 AM
xtraelv
Threads: 18, Posts: 590

Hi im new to this site living in christchurch ,new zealand i not computer savvy at all but love crypto and the whole idea i just bought a little bit of verge coin as my first trade using nzdt so the big question i see threads with people withdrawing all there money is the site shutting down or just removing nzdt ???????????? and how will this all work if theres no nzdt can i buy crypto with usdt ???????

and if the banks are the problem why not purchase nzdt by using pay pal or visa or master card seems to easy.

also why not use and promote dot crypto coin for kiwi users by setting up paypal or similar method and purchase dot coin from there wouldnt this shut out the big banks the whole purpose of cryptocurrancy?????

mattwoolford: 2/6/2018 8:50:35 PM

Firstly - with crypto it is really important that you educate yourself about how it all works. It will save you a lot of frustration, anxiety and $.

The NZDT issue is hopefully resolved soon. 

With over 700 coins listed there will always be some that get delisted, have technical issues, have no node connections, are not synced or are placed in maintenance.

With 1.5 million users and more webviews than trademe - there will always be dramas, excitement, scammers, new friends, ripoffs and bargains.

Paypal is unlikely to become a way to pay for crypto. Since crypto generally is immutable - while paypal is reversible and credit cards likewise have chargeback.

Cryptopia is launching another website ltc.cryptopia.co.nz soon. (Time to be determined)

Posted: 2/7/2018 7:23:47 AM
d0n
Threads: 3, Posts: 22

mattwoolford: 2/6/2018 8:50:35 PM

Firstly - with crypto it is really important that you educate yourself about how it all works. It will save you a lot of frustration, anxiety and $.

The NZDT issue is hopefully resolved soon. 

With over 700 coins listed there will always be some that get delisted, have technical issues, have no node connections, are not synced or are placed in maintenance.

With 1.5 million users and more webviews than trademe - there will always be dramas, excitement, scammers, new friends, ripoffs and bargains.

Paypal is unlikely to become a way to pay for crypto. Since crypto generally is immutable - while paypal is reversible and credit cards likewise have chargeback.

Cryptopia is launching another website ltc.cryptopia.co.nz soon. (Time to be determined)

xtraelv: 2/7/2018 7:23:47 AM

WOW, is it real? 1.5 Million users? Great job guys!

Posted: Yesterday 8:53:43 PM