PSA : Malware Alert - Do not click or download CryptopiaBot links, ICO links or other apps, sent to you in private messages.

MrFloppy
Threads: 107, Posts: 788

PSA : Malware Alert - Do not click or download CryptopiaBot links, ICO links or other apps, sent to you in private messages.

Cryptopia does not promote or have ICOs and you will never be messaged privately about this.  Any messages you receive are from scammers, do not be fooled into downloading their links or sending them money.

These types of malware apps can steal your logins, passwords, pincodes and your cryptocurrencies!

If you have already downloaded and used any type of app or bot from one of these links, you should change your password immediately, and switch to a stronger 2FA method like Google Authenticator.  

Posted: 2/5/2018 10:48:06 PM Edited: 2/5/2018 10:59:17 PM
raidus
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

i was foled already from those scamer ..he took all my tokens

Posted: 2/7/2018 10:19:32 PM Edited: 2/7/2018 10:19:51 PM
bo900aa
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Me too! All my tokens were  stolen. Is there a possibility to be repaid?

Posted: 2/8/2018 11:32:36 AM
TrickyPunter
Threads: 1, Posts: 7

I just got Scammed byCryptopiaBot... Bastards.. they took the lot.. ALL MY OPEN TRADES WERE CASHED OUT....! IT WAS LATE... I WAS TIRED... OUCH...!

As Mr floppy says... DO NOT OPEN ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE AN OFFICIAL BOT FROM CRYPTOPIA,, THEY DO NOT HAVE ONE..

Posted: 3/22/2018 4:46:20 AM
knighttof7322
Threads: 2, Posts: 5

I got hit to. Looked official. from thier in box. Damn. Damn.Damn. Took me a year to build that fund. Why the fuck do they still have that part of the site up when its obviously the link for theft of accounts. Put me right out of the markets. Thats everything i had. Fuck that hurts. I put in the support ticket half hour after it went. Followed it to the blockchain and its labelled as mining payments from cryptopia. far as I know how to track it. Anyone reading this, Beware your hard earned money may not be safe here. hope these people can Help recover everyones stolen coin And for everyone thats reading this my message from cryptopia secure inbox was labeled, 30$ loyalty coupon and info on bot trader. Hard to choke that down becouse I though I was safe here. Now its all gone. Im gonna loose my house, my wife, my cars. Holy shit 174,000. I think my life is over......Carefull Your Next!!!!!!!! But Wait, I digress, it was only about 280 Bucks. But just the same its gone.

I do want to know from Cryptopia how they approved the funds withdrawal with out my E-mail approval. 

Posted: 4/10/2018 1:29:47 PM Edited: 4/10/2018 1:56:05 PM
untilted
Threads: 1, Posts: 106

It's trivial to turn on the "disable email confirm of withdrawal" setting

Posted: 4/15/2018 6:24:54 AM