CRYPTOPIA IS AWESOME

monjere
Threads: 2, Posts: 35

Cryptopia is an awesome site.

I have had a couple of small issues here but have always recieved support from support and my issiues have always been resolved.

It may have taken some patience on my part BUT i was aware that support must be under a fair amount of pressure (just from observing the forum posts here) so i gave them the time they required to solve my issue.

So a thank you to Cryptopia Support.

You do a great job , especially being under the constant pressure you are..

regards

monjere

Posted: 1/30/2018 11:50:10 AM
rockngroll
Threads: 2, Posts: 21

Hi, I also think it's a hell of a job - but what Problem do you had and how fast did they respond? As far as I can see, none of the users here, got Feedback regarding their problem, neither it is solved. I could easily wait two or three weeks, until problem is solved but at the moment, everyone is feeling lost. So, Cryptopia - why can't you make an announcement about the problems? So everyone would feel better. 

Posted: 1/30/2018 1:14:42 PM
paul_pentecost
Threads: 5, Posts: 54

Hi, I also think it's a hell of a job - but what Problem do you had and how fast did they respond? As far as I can see, none of the users here, got Feedback regarding their problem, neither it is solved. I could easily wait two or three weeks, until problem is solved but at the moment, everyone is feeling lost. So, Cryptopia - why can't you make an announcement about the problems? So everyone would feel better. 

rockngroll: 1/30/2018 1:14:42 PM

Yes, communication is key. They should just employ someone full time to answer the posts here. For example, explain why NZDT has been closed down. Whether new banking regulations have come through.. How to alternatively fund your account here with USD. At the moment, without communication, it feels like this site is falling apart....

Posted: 1/30/2018 2:39:26 PM
monjere
Threads: 2, Posts: 35

rockngroll: 1/30/2018 1:14:42 PM

My issues have been mainly to do with NZDT deposits (from before the current issue - i.e late last year) and i have raised a support ticket , waited patiently , been contacted and issues have been resolved.

I was caught out with the current bank issue situation.

My deposit on 29-01-18 was lost in the never never land for a few days but i read the news release (Cryptopias) , did not raise a support ticket , ans sat back and waited.

Not to say i was not frustrated , i was , but you got to give them some time to resolve the issue.

Logged in today and theres my cash sitting in my NZDT wallet.

Cheers Cryptopia for sorting it out whilst you are dealing with lenty of other issues...

regards

monjere

Posted: 2/1/2018 6:57:42 AM Edited: 2/1/2018 6:58:14 AM
NzStacy
Threads: 13, Posts: 38

Most of the issues on the site I believe are created by the users not being able to read properly and follow basic instructions.

I have done deposits and withdraws of cash and coins a few times over the last month and nothing has ever gone wrong, I follow the instructions and bang it all works.

Once had to wait 3 days for a NZDT deposit but that was it.

Posted: 2/3/2018 7:39:56 PM
spacepiston
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I like Cryptopia a lot.  I use it for all my crypto trading.  I like the layout, I like features. Thanks!

Posted: 2/6/2018 2:46:11 AM