We try not to delist coins, however there are times when there is little option.
Common delist scenarios
- Broken blockchain/wallet, if we cannot reliably send funds from the wallet, or the wallet is unstable
- Security concerns, strange network traffic, development takeovers by known scammers/hackers
- Maintenance/Stability, things that can impact Cryptopia internal blockchain such as rollbacks/forks where transactions are removed from the main blockchain
- CoinSwaps, because Cryptopia runs an internal blockchain for audit purposes coinswaps are considered a new coin and need to be listed as such
- Network stability, if the network does not have sufficient nodes to operate/sync then delisting may be necessary
We DO NOT delist based on trade volume.
Posted: 7/14/2016 9:26:52 PM