Need some help... Withdrawal problems... ETN/BTC/LTC/XVG

neverending
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hey there. 

I recently got into the coin world. Mined myself some ETN with my old computer(around 150ETN/18$ish) then i wanted to transfer those funds to another exchange so i can withdrawal it to my bank account.

Then i saw the gigantic BTC transfer fees(20+$, more than what i have lol), so i converted it to LTC so i can transfer it to Binance then LTC transfer fee was big too, then it closed anyways, then i found XVG that Binance also has so i can convert it to BTC so i can send  it to my local exchange to exchange it to fiat, but now XVG is under maintenance.

TL;DR, i've about 18-20$ worth of coins stuck in Cryptopia that i can't get to. Don't have a mining rig, just wanted to get some 10-20$ worth of pocket change to get a meal or a drink out of my old computer, now i'm stuck.

Is there a way to get my TINY funds to somewhere with reasonable fees ? Is it even possible to receive such smalls amount from Cryptopia ? 

Any help is appreciated, thank you...

PS: I'll probably stop mining ETN since Cryptopia is the only exchange it uses. It is a real shame tbh, a coin working only with one massively expensive(withdrawal fee-wise) exchange.

PS 2: I only have 192.62356112 XVG in my balance atm.

Posted: 1/24/2018 3:32:29 PM Edited: 1/24/2018 3:34:32 PM
pugan
Threads: 3, Posts: 17

Hey there. 

I recently got into the coin world. Mined myself some ETN with my old computer(around 150ETN/18$ish) then i wanted to transfer those funds to another exchange so i can withdrawal it to my bank account.

Then i saw the gigantic BTC transfer fees(20+$, more than what i have lol), so i converted it to LTC so i can transfer it to Binance then LTC transfer fee was big too, then it closed anyways, then i found XVG that Binance also has so i can convert it to BTC so i can send  it to my local exchange to exchange it to fiat, but now XVG is under maintenance.

TL;DR, i've about 18-20$ worth of coins stuck in Cryptopia that i can't get to. Don't have a mining rig, just wanted to get some 10-20$ worth of pocket change to get a meal or a drink out of my old computer, now i'm stuck.

Is there a way to get my TINY funds to somewhere with reasonable fees ? Is it even possible to receive such smalls amount from Cryptopia ? 

Any help is appreciated, thank you...

PS: I'll probably stop mining ETN since Cryptopia is the only exchange it uses. It is a real shame tbh, a coin working only with one massively expensive(withdrawal fee-wise) exchange.

PS 2: I only have 192.62356112 XVG in my balance atm.

neverending: 1/24/2018 3:32:29 PM

Mining at home it is in past. Now it is popular to provide mining cryptocurrencies for anybody regardless of the experience, technical skills and  with minimal investments in minig hotels?! and do it there, where the electricity bills aren't so high))))) 

There is absolutely plus mining in Russia. Do you know something abut it?

Posted: 1/25/2018 8:32:50 AM