Withdraw XEM HELP

yank
Threads: 5, Posts: 6

I withdrawed my XEM but I still have not received anything on my wallet.

There is no record of the transaction while Cryptopia says that everything is sent : 

Would it be possible to know where my money went? Thank you

Posted: 1/13/2018 10:28:46 AM Edited: 1/23/2018 11:39:19 AM
cryptollium
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Did anybody get their issues resolved. Did XEM coins turned up, or got an answer from cryptopia support?

I read a lot of peoplee having this kind issues even in other other exchanges, I dunno who's fault is NEM network nodes or exchanges.

nevertheless this should not be happening as both the Exchanges and NEM both are making money from our investing and trading fees.

so It needs to get resolved as soon as possible.

Posted: 1/18/2018 5:02:21 PM Edited: 1/18/2018 5:02:55 PM
skarbrother
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have had this happen two times with XEM withdrawals on Cryptopia now. Both transactions show complete on Cryptopia, however the transaction IDs do not exist on the blockchain. I have submitted support tickets and have yet to be contacted by Cryptopia.

Posted: 1/19/2018 1:57:50 AM
rdebs812

same just happened to me, transactionID isnt showing up on the blockchain.

Funny thing is ive had this happen to me on YoBit and HitBTC as well.

So as a tester i decided to try and withdraw a small amount from here earlier today(50 Xem) and it went through in seconds, no problem.

So i decided to withdraw 2300 Xem a few hours later and of course this happens.

It really seems if you try to withdraw a large amount of Xem from any of these exchanges you will have a major problem.

Im going to file a ticket now, :/

Posted: 1/19/2018 9:11:44 AM
wrightio
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

yep, me too. I withdrew 780 XEM yesterday (19/01/18) .. using the tx id Cryptopia sent me, i can't find it on the explorer 24 hours later. I know it hasn't hit my wallet yet.. Something fishy if several ppl are having the same experience. 

Posted: 1/20/2018 8:40:08 AM
sitsmeister
Threads: 1, Posts: 9

Have any of you got this issue fixed already? 

Posted: 1/20/2018 2:58:26 PM
No_Long

Has anyone received their XEM into their trasferred wallets yet? if so how long did it take from sending? if your waiting please also reply if you like with how long you have been waiting since your sent timestamp! If cryptopia have replied to support tickets any light on the information would be great.

Posted: 1/20/2018 4:26:56 PM
sitsmeister

I read this on another thread, it might gives some handhold regarding our situation :)

-------------------------------------

Just to give everyone some hope, I have finally had my XEM refunded to my account after almost 3 weeks. Same issue as others where it was withdrawn and shown as complete but no record of it on the blockchain.

Following message from support:

• Sender: TheQueenIsDead1/17/2018 12:23:55 AM

Hi Danco25, The transaction failed to broadcast so we have cancelled it and returned your XEM to your account. Regards, Cryptopia Wallets Team

Shocking that there has been no announcement or communication from Cryptopia. I thought I would never see my money again! Very likely they're doing this to re-invest and make millions whilst we all have no access to our funds.

Hopefully everyone will get their's returned before too long

Posted: 1/22/2018 7:11:34 PM
sitsmeister

In addition to my previous post. The fact that our tx ID does not show up on the blockchain is not necessarily the problem. It probably means that the transaction hasn't been processed. i could be caused by any number of reasons, but not necessarily bad things, and it certainly does NOT mean we've lost our money.

Posted: 1/22/2018 7:19:32 PM
sitsmeister

The customer service reply to #10 implies that there was an issue with broadcasting transaction to the various block chains. That would mean the funds are still in Cryptopia's account and your (and mine) transaction can be refunded by customer support. Don't know how long that'd take, though...

Posted: 1/22/2018 7:22:06 PM
unclefester

I am also waiting for my xem to appear in my wallet. I withdrew mine on 19th January. It's not good !!!

Posted: 1/22/2018 7:48:41 PM
nestor_remo

Same issue here. I have withdrawn my NEM. Have not received the NEM on my wallet yet for more than 24 hours.

Anyone who have update on this issue?

Thanks.

Posted: 1/23/2018 5:02:53 AM Edited: 1/24/2018 1:38:09 AM
MrFloppy
Threads: 100, Posts: 743

You not going to get a support response in here, as the forums are not for support.  Don't post your personal information, txids, ticket info, you are only putting your account at risk by posting your transaction details in a public place.

Yes there is a delay with support, that is to be expected and you are informed of this delay on the support page (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support)

Just be patient, and please don't put your cryptopia account at risk by posting your TxIDs or other personal/account info in here.

Posted: 1/23/2018 11:43:57 AM Edited: 1/23/2018 11:44:49 AM