I CANT WITHDRAW !!!!!

umarbisyir
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

Why I cant withdraw my flash coin????

Aaaarrrggghhhh

It says invalid FLASH address, BUT the address is right !!!???

Posted: 1/13/2018 7:23:58 AM
xtraelv
Threads: 12, Posts: 297

From where to where are you trying to withdraw ? 

Usually it happens because a coin has been part of a coin swap and there are two versions of the same coin or scamcoins from a DEX.  Post the two wallet addresses here and I'll try and find out.

Posted: 1/13/2018 7:32:39 AM
umarbisyir

Usually it happens because a coin has been part of a coin swap and there are two versions of the same coin or scamcoins from a DEX.  Post the two wallet addresses here and I'll try and find out.

xtraelv: 1/13/2018 7:32:39 AM

Withdraw to coinpayments.net

I already check the address in coinpayments.net and it is right

Posted: 1/13/2018 7:46:30 AM
umarbisyir

So?? How about my problem? Any solution???

Posted: 1/13/2018 9:44:07 AM
CryptoOllie
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

What is going on with Cryptopia??? I am able to log in, trade, but I CANT WITHDRAW because the 2FA somehow doesnt work for withdrawals!  I have wirtten everal times and 12 days wait for a response is just unacceptable. You have thousands of new users, can you hire more people and stop playing games with people's money?

Posted: 1/13/2018 12:52:23 PM
Youngduck_CHOI
Threads: 4, Posts: 13

xtraelv: 1/13/2018 7:32:39 AM

Hey 

how long waiting for response to my ticket??

It's already 12days passed

Posted: 1/13/2018 1:55:21 PM
Youngduck_CHOI
Threads: 4, Posts: 13

What is going on with Cryptopia??? I am able to log in, trade, but I CANT WITHDRAW because the 2FA somehow doesnt work for withdrawals!  I have wirtten everal times and 12 days wait for a response is just unacceptable. You have thousands of new users, can you hire more people and stop playing games with people's money?

CryptoOllie: 1/13/2018 12:52:23 PM

Same here

I can log in and trade but can not withdraw!!!! because of 2FA error so i want reset security 2FA!!!

Posted: 1/13/2018 1:56:14 PM
Shandy83
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Having the same issues with PacCoin

Posted: 1/13/2018 2:54:24 PM
umarbisyir

So now what do we do???

Posted: 1/13/2018 4:00:59 PM
HomeyzCoinzz
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

Same problem is happening with other coins.  Invalid (CoinName) address.    From where to where?  From Cryptopia to any possible valid address.  The problem is not that all the users are pasting in invalid addresses.  The problem is something is broke on this website.

Whats the timeframe for resolving this issue? I certainly hope it's not the standard ignore for 2-3 weeks, then start reading trouble tickets, and eventually start fixing it.  I know you guys want to make a lot of money, but you might consider completely disabling new users until you can at least deal with the all the issues the current users are having.  If you can't service the customers you already have, why add more?  No business handling this amount of other people's money should have 2-3 week wait times on trouble tickets in my opinion.

Posted: 1/13/2018 4:27:50 PM
seth808rose
Threads: 0, Posts: 9

Check for spaces and breaks within the address thats what I found out with my same issue.  Its the damn wallets fault!

Posted: 1/13/2018 5:49:31 PM