Sell wall positioning - can you see where your order sits?

bazza801
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if it's possible to see your position in a sell wall?

E.g., I have a sell order in for a coin and it has been pending for a day now. I understand that the sell wall for this coin was massive and I am waiting in a queue, but my question is, is it possible to view how many orders are ahead of you in the queue? Or even the total amount of transactions still to be processed before it's my turn?

Thanks in advance!

Bazza

Posted: 1/12/2018 10:13:09 PM Edited: 1/13/2018 2:20:00 AM
AdamRV
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I was wondering about this too. This kind of information would be useful in determining if you should continue to wait for the order to be processed or to cancel it.

Posted: 1/13/2018 6:40:04 PM
candlesticks
Threads: 0, Posts: 33

That would be a nice feature to have, to be able to see how many coins are ahead of yours. I haven't seen it available on any exchange ever. 

Posted: 1/13/2018 8:50:21 PM
Silent0ne
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

You can go that particular market, I'll use LTC/BTC as an example ( https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LTC_BTC ), and look at the left side under sell orders, your particular order will have little blue boxes next to it.

Posted: 1/28/2018 2:25:20 AM
24kt
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Think I'm having the same issue. I put a sell order in yesterday and i sat for probably 6 hrs on and of watching to see if it would be processed. The whole time of which the coin i was selling was consistantly at the price i was selling at. 12 hours have now passed since I put my sell order in, and the market price for the coin has dropped slightly. 

Is my sell order still going to be processed for the time I sold it at yesterday evening?

Any help would be great.thanks

Posted: 1/28/2018 4:30:05 AM