Fastest transfer method to cryptopia from either bittrex bitstamp or binance?

Ilyy
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

Hello 

i want to deposit money to my cryptoia acc. Yesterday I tried with eth from bitstamp but there was a problem. And it s now stucked . Can someone advice me a fast method to transfer my fund here ( in any form, ltc is not working afaik ). Thanks 

Posted: 1/12/2018 1:31:11 PM
xtraelv
Threads: 12, Posts: 297

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4575 

WARNING: Some exchanges send Ethereum funds from a smart contract (internal transaction) - it will not be credited to your Cryptopia account. There is no guarantee that it is recoverable or specific recovery timeframe. A recovery charge may apply.

It is recommended that if you are unsure of how an exchange sends the funds that you send it to a personal (e.g. MEW ) wallet first and then send it to your Cryptopia account.

This way you will be certain that it is sent as a normal transaction.

Bitstamp is one of the exchanges that uses contracts (internal transactions) to send. Do not send directly from Bitstamp to here.

There is a warning on the Cryptopia Ethereum deposit page not to use contracts to send here.

Cryptopia isn't the only exchange that doesn't accept contract payments there are many other Exchanges that don't accept payments from contracts:

Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinexchange.io, Coinhako, Coinpayments, Cryptopia, Exodus, Koinex, Ledger, Liqui, SimplexFX (incomplete list) 

Posted: 1/12/2018 1:38:21 PM Edited: 1/12/2018 1:47:09 PM
xtraelv
Threads: 12, Posts: 297

LTC, DOGE for smaller amounts 
BTC for large amounts (more expensive tx and slower network)

Generally ETH and ERC20 tokens tend to have the most problems (mainly due to the congested Ethereum network interacting poorly with the Cryptopia API)

This is one of the reasons there is no Ethereum basemarket here.

Posted: 1/12/2018 1:44:39 PM
Ilyy

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4575 

WARNING: Some exchanges send Ethereum funds from a smart contract (internal transaction) - it will not be credited to your Cryptopia account. There is no guarantee that it is recoverable or specific recovery timeframe. A recovery charge may apply.

It is recommended that if you are unsure of how an exchange sends the funds that you send it to a personal (e.g. MEW ) wallet first and then send it to your Cryptopia account.

This way you will be certain that it is sent as a normal transaction.

Bitstamp is one of the exchanges that uses contracts (internal transactions) to send. Do not send directly from Bitstamp to here.

There is a warning on the Cryptopia Ethereum deposit page not to use contracts to send here.

Other Exchanges that don't accept smart contracts:

Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinexchange.io, Coinhako, Coinpayments, Cryptopia, Exodus, Koinex, Ledger, Liqui, SimplexFX (incomplete list) 

xtraelv: 1/12/2018 1:38:21 PM

I was asking beside eth?

Posted: 1/12/2018 1:44:58 PM
Ilyy

Generally ETH and ERC20 tokens tend to have the most problems (mainly due to the congested Ethereum network interacting poorly with the Cryptopia API)

xtraelv: 1/12/2018 1:44:39 PM

Thank you for your kind answer . So if buy ltc on other exchanges can I transfer it to here? Because I think cryptopia has canceled ltc transactions at all, right? Thanks 

Posted: 1/12/2018 1:59:42 PM
candlesticks
Threads: 0, Posts: 33

xtraelv: 1/12/2018 1:44:39 PM

Thank you for your kind answer . So if buy ltc on other exchanges can I transfer it to here? Because I think cryptopia has canceled ltc transactions at all, right? Thanks 

Ilyy: 1/12/2018 1:59:42 PM

You can still send ltc here. You can trade it on the BTC market. They closed the LTC pair markets, which allowed people to trade LTC directly for DOGE or other coins. Now one would have to trade their LTC for BTC, then trade their BTC for DOGE, for example. I withdrew LTC a couple days ago, and it went smoothly.

Posted: 1/13/2018 8:56:35 PM
nenadubica
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I also sent eth from bitstamp and it`s stuck.

I wrote to support.

I never send eth and i didnt know for that issue

Posted: 1/15/2018 10:20:02 PM