Locked Out of Account (Google Authentication) HELP!

licarst1
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Can you please help me I have been locked out of my account for over 10 days and need my google authenticator removed, I incorrectly added it and locked my self out. 

I've sent several e-mails and opened a ticket and havent gotten a responce.  This is regarding the account associated with steven.licari@outlook.com

Posted: 1/10/2018 5:59:04 AM
therealdeller
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

Join the queue....

Posted: 1/10/2018 7:08:43 AM
Knientje
Threads: 5, Posts: 67

If you have acces again, use Authy instead of Google Authenticator, then you will always be able to recover your 2FA tokens.

Yes, I had to learn that the hard way, too. Twice....

Posted: 1/10/2018 7:16:56 AM Edited: 1/10/2018 7:17:16 AM
candlesticks
Threads: 0, Posts: 33

Can you please help me I have been locked out of my account for over 10 days and need my google authenticator removed, I incorrectly added it and locked my self out. 

I've sent several e-mails and opened a ticket and havent gotten a responce.  This is regarding the account associated with DELETE

licarst1: 1/10/2018 5:59:04 AM

Delete your email from this thread, unless you are trying to give your precious bitcoins away. It better not be associated with any other exchange accounts, or you are really dumb.

Posted: 1/10/2018 10:16:56 PM
candlesticks
Threads: 0, Posts: 33

When you get your account unlocked, you should get a new email address and have support move your account over to the new one.  If it is associated with any other exchange, do the same. Always use different emails for different exchanges, and never post it on a public forum. This stuff is probaliy in the FAQ.

Posted: 1/10/2018 10:21:40 PM