NZD to Crypto

LCCreagh
Threads: 3, Posts: 5

Super Newbie, needing help. I clicked on the link on the home page of cryptopia with a button that said 'NZD to Cryptopia', and followed the prompts.

I used this link to deposit funds via bank transfer to Cryptopia. Put in the amount$, cryptopia account details and the reference. hit Done. the next window asks what currency would i like to deposit, (theres no default just a big list of cryptos)

so I selected bitcoin cash BCH. and hit done. It gave me a QR code which said please use this address below to deposit new funds so i hit done.

nothing happened, it just gave me the same pop up dialogue box. now that box has gone. where? so effectively i have sent nzd$ from my bank account to cryptopia. but I have no confirmation of anything being requested. so what will happen?

assuming my money woudl be deposited and exchanged into BCH? or am i wrong. however there is no confirmation. will my nzd$ turn up at BCH or will it land in my account as NZDT (as i have just read) please advise.

just did it tonight, will my funds take up to 3 days to get to cryptopia? please anyone advise. thanks kindly

Posted: 1/9/2018 8:51:03 AM
Ajen060
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

you will have to wait a couple of days for your nzd to show up as nzdt in the cryotopia balance. from there you can buy bitcoin and buy other coins with that. 

Posted: 1/9/2018 9:11:31 AM
LCCreagh
Threads: 3, Posts: 5

you will have to wait a couple of days for your nzd to show up as nzdt in the cryotopia balance. from there you can buy bitcoin and buy other coins with that. 

Ajen060: 1/9/2018 9:11:31 AM

thankyou for your help.

Posted: 1/9/2018 11:43:22 PM