Cancelled DCN/LTC open order due to deleted market. LTC not funded in account!!!

kmadhira
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

I bought Dentacoin on January 5th, 2018. I was told that the market was closing and to cancel any open orders. I had cancelled my open order but I did not see my Litecoin (LTC) return to my balance in my account. Someone please help, what do I do?

Posted: 1/9/2018 4:05:29 AM
Yvette1969
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Devastating right now because you want to trade and make money but there is nothing we can do. The only way is to wait it out. If you have been following what has been going on behind the scenes, Cryptopia has grown massively in the past month that they are swamped. I believe they sort it out. I have coins stuck there too, just have to be patient, like me :)

Posted: 1/9/2018 5:06:09 AM
CnJ
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I bought Dentacoin on January 5th, 2018. I was told that the market was closing and to cancel any open orders. I had cancelled my open order but I did not see my Litecoin (LTC) return to my balance in my account. Someone please help, what do I do?

kmadhira: 1/9/2018 4:05:29 AM

There is plenty of funky going on with this site. You need to go to your open orders tab and see if the order actually closed out. For some reason (yet another problem with site now) the orders show closed on your DCN/LTC pair page, yet it won't actually close out. I had this issue multiple times with Doge pairs. Hopefully your problem is the same and you simply need to close the order from the open orders page since it didn't close from the DCN/LTC page. 

Posted: 1/9/2018 6:33:05 AM