Please check our News Page and Twitter for news and updates

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ

Posted: 1/7/2018 3:18:50 AM
KavinKing
Threads: 0, Posts: 12

I think everybody should have patience.

I am waiting days for my withdraw too.

I can immagine to manage such a lot of issues..need time and i hope all we can help in some way..

"By the 1st of December we hit 500,000 users. On the 31st of December we hit 1,000,000 users. By the 3rd of January we hit 1,100,000 users. By the 4th of January even with registrations disabled for 3 hours, we hit 1,200,000 users. With registrations paused again we're now sitting at 1,400,000 users. We've gone from just 2 people to over 50 people including contractors and consultants and we're looking to at the very least double that as soon as we can, but that also brings with it its own set of hurdles."

Posted: 1/7/2018 6:25:04 PM
SG7amp
Threads: 5, Posts: 21

Having such public announcements for occuring problems is great because otherwise people start spamming scam scam and other kind of BS.
This is a complicated technology overall and it's normal for problems to occur as long as they tend to be fixed immediately after being found out.
I just want to ask is the approx. time of waiting for a support ticket to be answered around 12 days or sometimes it can take longer?

Posted: 1/9/2018 1:54:30 PM
reaperboy
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

i think they need some time to fix the problem its only 3 days past after LTC/DODGE is out of market. i am sure they work hard to fix this problem and get back this cryptos again in market soon.

Posted: 1/10/2018 9:07:04 AM Edited: 1/10/2018 1:15:44 PM
YeaCrypto
Threads: 1, Posts: 6

I can immagine to manage such a lot of issues..need time and i hope all we can help in some way..

"By the 1st of December we hit 500,000 users. On the 31st of December we hit 1,000,000 users. By the 3rd of January we hit 1,100,000 users. By the 4th of January even with registrations disabled for 3 hours, we hit 1,200,000 users. With registrations paused again we're now sitting at 1,400,000 users. We've gone from just 2 people to over 50 people including contractors and consultants and we're looking to at the very least double that as soon as we can, but that also brings with it its own set of hurdles."

KavinKing: 1/7/2018 6:25:04 PM

I've enjoyed this Cryptopia Exchange and haved worked in computers, networks, accounting, finance & biz development corp for decades.  The total traffic all exchanges & networks is 100,000+ Times larger than anything we've seen in our lifetimes and everyone is overwhelmed.

I wish I were in New Zealand to help them manage their voluminous chaos whether it was doing strategic planning to get ahead of this crypto+forex tsunami or keying orders/trades across the desk manually (at 12k keystrokes per hour 10-key D/E) because I believe in them and their aussie neighbors.... having lived in that region before.

We must be calm and collective during these strange fast times.  Pvt banks and corrupted finance and elite private banking reserves are here to divide us and dilute, disrupt and STEAL our freedoms of choice and values of our bitcoins, altcoins and lives.   

Be vigilante, diverse your holdings into secure offline & hardware when not actively trading and be aware that ANY online or downloaded software wallets can be hacked or may be rogue and almost any exchange can have delays or be hacked.   Many coins are unsustainable or are fake coins being used by banksters, governments or hackers & scammers to get your Cash OR Bitcoins and legit altcoin values.

Double check your EMAILS for confirmations of Log Ins and to CONFIRM Coin Withdraws, Transfers, etc. before assuming you're being ripped off or hacked.   Check Forums and Twitters and bitcointalk and news sites CONSTANTLY to discover user complaints, reviews, official notices, network and coin problems or exchange problems and delisted coins or actions taken by officials or others... that impact our coins, trading and exchange activities, locally & around the globe.

Its all risky business that requires diligence, honesty, patience and constant open communications amongst us all, every day!

Happy Trading but stay sharp and well informed this year.

SFCrypto Hobby Club

Posted: 1/10/2018 10:50:32 AM
fox2222
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

You guys really need to get in front of major issues more. I understand overwhelming support issues but acknowledging specific issues like the widespread withdrawal issues will help ease fears and keep your reputation from quickly degrading once word gets out more that funds are being trapped and the site doesn't seem to care. Making a statement is worth the few minutes to make.

Posted: 1/15/2018 3:55:36 AM
oldmategil
Threads: 0, Posts: 43

You guys really need to get in front of major issues more. I understand overwhelming support issues but acknowledging specific issues like the widespread withdrawal issues will help ease fears and keep your reputation from quickly degrading once word gets out more that funds are being trapped and the site doesn't seem to care. Making a statement is worth the few minutes to make.

fox2222: 1/15/2018 3:55:36 AM

This. It's not hard to let customers know what is going on. The silience will come back to bite them.

Posted: 1/15/2018 3:58:37 AM
xtraelv
Threads: 13, Posts: 349

This. It's not hard to let customers know what is going on. The silience will come back to bite them.

oldmategil: 1/15/2018 3:58:37 AM

They do post regular updates. I'm loosing my faith in the human race to read or take responsibility for their own actions. 

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News has been around since the site started. 

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo as well.

People don't even read the FAQs I've made. They just blindly post their problems expecting others to fix them.

90% of the support issues are caused by users - preventable stupid things that will take admins a long time to fix  -which clog up the support system and affect customers like myself.

Most people haven't even read the https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms which they have agreed to.

Posted: 1/15/2018 4:14:31 AM Edited: 1/15/2018 4:16:07 AM
oldmategil
Threads: 0, Posts: 43

oldmategil: 1/15/2018 3:58:37 AM

They do post regular updates. I'm loosing my faith in the human race to read or take responsibility for their own actions. 

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News has been around since the site started. 

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo as well.

People don't even read the FAQs I've made. They just blindly post their problems expecting others to fix them.

90% of the support issues are caused by users - preventable stupid things that will take admins a long time to fix  -which clog up the support system and affect customers like myself.

Most people haven't even read the https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Terms which they have agreed to.

xtraelv: 1/15/2018 4:14:31 AM

Yes, Cryptopia should take responsibility for their own actions.

Posted: 1/15/2018 4:25:38 AM
soapbox
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I'm a local Kiwi guy who has been waiting on verification for a long time. I find it very sad that Cryptopia cannot even verify us New Zealanders considering we're unable to make a deposit without being verified and therefore we cannot trade at all. :(

Posted: 1/15/2018 7:33:31 PM
zaacmac86

Hey guys,

Recently signed up to cryptopia. Waiting on Verification. I'm from New Zealand and I have done enough research to know that the backlog is not just something that is happening for Cryptopia this is an on going problem. I can see also that Cryptopia is osting job listings on local sites to hire the right people to facilitate these sorts of problems, No one could have anticipated such a high demand for crypto. Let's remember that only a few years ago this was a geek thing. No one really knew anything about the crypto space and now that the markets are going mental everyone wants a slice of the pie, 

While I too am frustrated by the delays, Having worked in customer service spaces for internet based products I understand completely the level of work required to deal with the volume of request, The site has a user base of over 100,000 users and the level of growth experienced by Cryptopia and other exchanges worldwide leads to growing pains. If you beleive that you are being taken for a ride then go elsewhere but the reality is this is a common problem. Infrastructure takes time to implement and with any new technology (something that's almost a daily occurance in the crypto space) there are always teething issues.

Be paitient, I have no doubt things will smooth out with time,

Posted: 1/17/2018 6:35:01 AM Edited: 1/17/2018 6:36:52 AM
Cozzyman

Same here, waiting for verification to be able to trade. Fortunately there are alternatives.......  To be able to buy BTC in NZ. Looking through forum posts, Cryptopia know little about customer service and customer satisfaction. 

Posted: 1/17/2018 7:36:46 AM
Ooeygooeydew1
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

Hey guys,

Recently signed up to cryptopia. Waiting on Verification. I'm from New Zealand and I have done enough research to know that the backlog is not just something that is happening for Cryptopia this is an on going problem. I can see also that Cryptopia is osting job listings on local sites to hire the right people to facilitate these sorts of problems, No one could have anticipated such a high demand for crypto. Let's remember that only a few years ago this was a geek thing. No one really knew anything about the crypto space and now that the markets are going mental everyone wants a slice of the pie, 

While I too am frustrated by the delays, Having worked in customer service spaces for internet based products I understand completely the level of work required to deal with the volume of request, The site has a user base of over 100,000 users and the level of growth experienced by Cryptopia and other exchanges worldwide leads to growing pains. If you beleive that you are being taken for a ride then go elsewhere but the reality is this is a common problem. Infrastructure takes time to implement and with any new technology (something that's almost a daily occurance in the crypto space) there are always teething issues.

Be paitient, I have no doubt things will smooth out with time,

zaacmac86: 1/17/2018 6:35:01 AM

Posted: Today 2:29:27 PM
Ooeygooeydew1
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I completely understand that the crypto world is experiencing massive growing pains, and look forward to a future of fantastic changes with how the world will operate within the blockchain! I give my support and prayers to cryptopia and all the exchanges in the world for providing us a chance to make history. Imagine where we will be in 5 years!

Posted: Today 2:37:34 PM