ANZ Bank transfer to NZDT--Still waiting

trib_raina
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

Team,

Generally, bank to bank transfers happen overnight. So, why is it taking so long for money to show in my NZDT balance?

Is this normal?

I made a depost on Wed. and it is Friday. Still no sign of money.

Thanks

Posted: 1/5/2018 4:42:18 AM Edited: 1/9/2018 9:34:52 AM
Cicolen1
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have the same problem, I transferred the money from kiwibank over 2 days ago.

Posted: 1/5/2018 5:10:48 AM
MattH5
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

I saw someone from Cryptopia comment on reddit that the process was manual. So depending on how busy they are it can take time.

@Cryptopia: Any plans to automate this? If you can export your bank statement as CSV then you could write an application that scans it and credits the NZDT based on the references... 

I also put through a deposit last night from ANZ and haven't been credited NZDT yet, looks like I'll have to wait until next week before I can use it. 

Posted: 1/5/2018 5:22:30 AM Edited: 1/5/2018 5:23:52 AM
Crypto_Carnage
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I too deposited NZD from my ASB account yesterday evening, heres hoping for a 3-day turnaround. 

I purposely used my ASB account as it appears Cryptopia use ASB also so the transfer would've been instant. 

Can anyone on this thread confirm that they have received their NZDT? if so after how may days? 

Will update others on when mine comes through. 

Posted: 1/5/2018 6:11:11 AM
obi1

I also transfered from ANZ...its been 30hrs. I have a deal waiting and only open for a 30 more hours. This is incrediably frustrating. Not sure why its taking so long? I have transfered before and its usually delivers overnight - under 24hrs. Something is not right somewhere :( 

Posted: 1/5/2018 11:06:54 AM
onlyhalfchinese
Threads: 4, Posts: 21

Update from support at 6pm Friday:

"Hi! Sorry I have been on the NZDT issue ever since we last chatted (and still going!) Turns out it wasn't just you, there was an issue on the 3rd which impacted a number of our NZDT users. We have found the issue, and are fixing it now. The last update I got from the team was that they were confident these deposits would go out today"

However it is now 12.14am Saturday and still no deposit...

Posted: 1/5/2018 11:14:49 AM
SGibbs
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Hi 

I am also waiting for my deposit to show up via westpac ....getting frstrated now as I  sent it on the 3rd and still nothing......

Posted: 1/5/2018 1:51:56 PM
trib_raina

had an update from support yesterday.

"Thanks for contacting Cryptopia.

I apologise for the delay and am investigating this further for you now. Please leave this support ticket open for communication and I will update you here once this has been resolved. "

I hope our hard earned money is safe. Still waiting for deposit to show in my NZDT balance.

Posted: 1/5/2018 9:08:14 PM Edited: 1/5/2018 9:10:09 PM
SB94

I don't understand why they don't use POLi? Then everyone could be doing instant transfers from bank account whenever desired. That would save a huge amount of pain and fuss for all of us...

Posted: 1/5/2018 9:12:34 PM
trib_raina

I agree. In this time and age, internet banking transfer shouldnt get stuck for days. it's now more than 72 hours and i am yet to see my money in NZDT.

Posted: 1/6/2018 5:57:38 AM
MattH5
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

I don't understand why they don't use POLi? Then everyone could be doing instant transfers from bank account whenever desired. That would save a huge amount of pain and fuss for all of us...

SB94: 1/5/2018 9:12:34 PM

Poli is still a regular bank transfer, it literally navigates your internet banking account in the background. 

Posted: 1/6/2018 5:59:35 AM
trib_raina

Still waiting. No sign of money yet.

Posted: 1/7/2018 8:52:36 PM
run1985

I did one transfer on 4th of Jan, and now still nothing comes on balance, they suspended the NZDT market from yesterday so i think until they finish the maintenance, we will not have any sucessful deposit... What we can do? Only waiting....

Posted: 1/7/2018 9:07:40 PM
trib_raina

I can confirm that I could see money in NZDT balance as of yesterday. Looks good now.

Posted: 1/8/2018 8:51:57 PM