Minimum for Trade was 10 DOGECOIN is now 500 DOGECOIN because they have changed?

Amabuba
Threads: 3, Posts: 10

Esta mudança súbita sem aviso prévio de compra e venda de moedas de 10 dogecoin a 500 dogecoin me prejudicou muito, e não só os menores deficientes em muitos sites, eu costumo comprar muitas moedas diferentes entre 10 a 200 dogecoin, com a mudança minha as moedas são interrompidas no site porque não posso vender e, como todo o meu dinheiro é investido em várias moedas, o que resta para comprar é inferior a 500 dogecoin, eu poderia comprar para USDT ou NZD mais para vender essas duas moedas e não serveria porque eu tenho as moedas da minha lista eu tenho apenas 17, 15, 33 dogecoin compradas, foi minha estratégia comprar vários tipos de moedas pouco a pouco, sei que para muitos o mínimo de comércio de 500 dogecoin é pequeno, mas não fiz pense na mudança repentina do mínimo de comércio, sem aviso prévio,sempre olhe para as novidades e 500 dogecoin apenas para comprar uma moeda é muito absurda, eu gosto de trabalhar com dogecoin porque o cálculo é mais fácil.

Eu sempre compro 20 a 50 moedas de mais de 1000 que existe, agora, se eu for comprar em DOGECOIN vou gastar 50 x 500 dogecoin = + - 1 centavos que custa 1 DOGECOIN = 50 X 5 Dólares = 250 dólares de moedas, por muitos 250 dólares não é nada, mas aqui no meu país é um salário mínimo, porque o dólar é 3 x mais caro do que a moeda nacional.
Gostaria que o site voltasse com um mínimo de 10 trocas comerciais.
E agora o que eu faço com a minha lista de moedas que eu comprei no site e que não atinge o doge 500 e não alcança 1 USDT e NZD?

ESTOU TRENDO POR ERROS QUE FUEM PELO TRADUTOR DO GOOGLE

Posted: 1/2/2018 4:50:46 PM Edited: 1/2/2018 9:23:49 PM
Fiiinsbury
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hi,

I totally agree with you, I myself have a high number of Dogecoin but, I always bet small on small currencies. When I saw this change, I was shocked and outraged.

More than wait for a response from a staff member.

Posted: 1/2/2018 5:27:12 PM
play171
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

They would have to leave the coin sale for the old value of 10 doge ... So we could sell and buy with the new minimum value.
.chorarchorarchorar

Posted: 1/2/2018 5:31:56 PM Edited: 1/2/2018 5:32:54 PM
promeetheus

same..

Posted: 1/2/2018 5:39:36 PM
tropnave
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Please change the minimun trade back to 10 DOGE this is outrageous to change without notice you iced me out of the market. I'm a small time trader and you totally blocked my strategy with this change. 

Posted: 1/2/2018 5:55:03 PM
Knientje
Threads: 5, Posts: 60

I do not trade a lot againsr Dogecoin, but usually use LTC (on Cryptopia) as counterpart.
But I can't agree more with you.
Apparently a lot of exchanges thinks all of their users are filthy rich.
I do not risk my whole "capital" for investment in crypto, so I am also a small trader.
Bittrex already freaked me out to have a new minimal amount trade of 0.01 BTC. And they did that when BTC was at USS 20,000!!!
I still need Bittrex since Cryptopia does not list XRP and XLM. And of course to spread my "fortune" in the occaion if one of the exchanges goes bankrupt.

I still like to invest in crypto since it has a better return than my bank saving account or a lottery ticket.I thought crypto's were meant for everyone?
Not just for the whales who have money enough already?

Posted: 1/2/2018 6:14:13 PM
freeadspace2016
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

i only have like   25  electroneum  and  1.6   verge    my coins are now basically stuck.   because of the change from 10 to 500

Posted: 1/2/2018 9:21:34 PM
GSF
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

This is a joke of a move, no annoucement or anything, stuck with a bunch of altcoins I cannot even sell.

Posted: 1/3/2018 1:15:34 AM
outlawstar4761
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

Please change the minimun trade back to 10 DOGE this is outrageous to change without notice you iced me out of the market. I'm a small time trader and you totally blocked my strategy with this change. 

tropnave: 1/2/2018 5:55:03 PM

Posted: 1/3/2018 2:05:05 AM
Stephen_Mc
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

outlawstar4761: 1/3/2018 2:05:05 AM

it seems we are not important as no one has reply nor have they set it back to 10. messing with peoples investment like that. we need to sell or buy under 500Doge as a small trader. there needs to be market for low-risk investors. 

Remember Cryptopia has already taken out the transaction fees when we bought them so you already made your money so allow us to make ours. 

if its to prevent spam traders this method is not fair to the mass of users find another way to block the spammers.

Set that limit back Cryptopia!! Only the whale can buy over 500Doge in one go. We are small but collectively we add up to more value to your company than the Whales and rich investors because when Bitcoins is trending they cash out and run to coinbase and GdAx. We are the ones here staying true to the altcoin Trades.  Give us some respect!

Posted: 1/3/2018 2:32:01 AM Edited: 1/3/2018 2:34:51 AM
ariametamynx

outlawstar4761: 1/3/2018 2:05:05 AM

it seems we are not important as no one has reply nor have they set it back to 10. messing with peoples investment like that. we need to sell or buy under 500Doge as a small trader. there needs to be market for low-risk investors. 

Remember Cryptopia has already taken out the transaction fees when we bought them so you already made your money so allow us to make ours. 

if its to prevent spam traders this method is not fair to the mass of users find another way to block the spammers.

Set that limit back Cryptopia!! Only the whale can buy over 500Doge in one go. We are small but collectively we add up to more value to your company than the Whales and rich investors because when Bitcoins is trending they cash out and run to coinbase and GdAx. We are the ones here staying true to the altcoin Trades.  Give us some respect!

Stephen_Mc: 1/3/2018 2:32:01 AM

I just tried to buy 600 DOGE worth of SLOTH and it told me that a Spam transaction was detected. This is my first time using cryptopia, and first-time buying on an actual exchange (excluding coinbase). Is this bullcrap really the way it's going to be? I only have 600 DOGE. It's extremely frustrating how I have to put my entire investment capital into one kind of coin instead of diversifying into many shitcoins. WTF am I supposed to do with the 600 DOGE I'm stuck with in my cryptopia account if I can't even USE IT (and it's above that dumb 500 DOGE minimum)??

Posted: 1/5/2018 5:41:27 AM
ecracy24

I´m a new user and have added just a few coins to this website but im planing to put some more in a few weeks, DOGE is one of the coins wich I used to trade in some other Sites, I think the 10 DOGE minimum is very low but 500 is too high, the best option to prevent spammers and also have the new investors and users happy should be one of these two ideas:

1.- to put a biggest fee to trade less than(500) for example;

-from 50 to 100 (0.4 fee)

-from 101 to 150 (0.3 fee)

-from 151 to 500 (0.2 fee)

and above 500 same fee is used now

2.- to put an intermediate amount between 10 and 500, something between 50 or 200 will be great, those are just ideas for the administrator(s)

Posted: 1/5/2018 6:18:52 AM