Forced high fees are unfair. Give us an option please.

Honeysalt
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Please stop forcing the highest Fees on users, when withdrawing BTC.

I myself have a withdraw than can wait 2-3 days without a problem, if this means im savin 20€ on fees.

Please give the users an option to set their own fees or at least chose between 2-3 options(slow, medium fast).

Otherwise you are making it a bad experience especially for new users.

thanks!

keep up the good work!

happy new year!

greetings

p.s. other exchanges currently take ~0.0009 btc for withdrawel fee, while cryptopia wants 0.0016 btc. please adjust this, thanks.

Posted: 12/31/2017 4:17:02 AM Edited: 12/31/2017 4:20:16 AM
farshid_turbo
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Please stop forcing the highest Fees on users, when withdrawing BTC.

I myself have a withdraw than can wait 2-3 days without a problem, if this means im savin 20€ on fees.

Please give the users an option to set their own fees or at least chose between 2-3 options(slow, medium fast).

Otherwise you are making it a bad experience especially for new users.

thanks!

keep up the good work!

happy new year!

greetings

p.s. other exchanges currently take ~0.0009 btc for withdrawel fee, while cryptopia wants 0.0016 btc. please adjust this, thanks.

Honeysalt: 12/31/2017 4:17:02 AM

also ethereum fee is too high! this site forces 0.005 fee that means 5$ !!! the usual fee for ethereum is 0.001 and for me waiting is not a problem

Posted: 1/8/2018 7:19:00 PM
boyswan
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I'm paying $40 to withdraw HST... it's crazy!

Posted: 1/8/2018 7:34:02 PM
xtraelv
Threads: 12, Posts: 272

Other sites use multi output withdrawals and smart contracts to transfer funds. This means that the fee is based on sharing the withdrawal cost with others.

The way that the Cryptopia withdrawals work is that every withdrawal is an individual withdrawal - hence higher fees. The actual fee in crypto value has not changed - and in some cases been reduced. It is just that the value of crypto compared to the US$ has increased.

This system was designed when cost to buy BTC was cheap and has not changed since. TO change it would require major withdrawal engine redesign and testing to ensure there are no security flaws.

The fees are displayed here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo 

To my knowledge there have been no major changes to withdrawal fees except for omni layer wallets (where the fee is based on BTC rather than the token it supports)

Posted: 1/8/2018 7:53:35 PM