Suggestion: If coin in maintenance mode display this information on Deposit Page

SkyStation
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

On the Deposit page (going to Bitcoin symbol in top right menu bar, selecting Deposit, searching for coin and getting deposit address) it does not let a user know if a coin is in maintenance mode.

E.g. I deposited PascalLite before later finding out it was in maintenance mode after wondering why it was taking considerable time for my deposit to show up. I know I now have to wait (and have been waiting 2 weeks now) for coin to come out of maintenance and now know to check coin status before depositing a coin for the first time, but if a coin has issues I think it should be displayed when obtaining a deposit details.

Posted: 12/31/2017 12:23:19 AM Edited: 12/31/2017 12:24:24 AM
dunnomattic
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

It looks to me as if they implemented your suggestion, as I was unable to create a deposit wallet address for my newly mined PASL (warning reads: "

PascalLite(PASL) Address Error!

Unable to generate address for PASL, Reason: Investigating Deposit issues.

If problems persist please contact Cryptopia Support.
"

Based on your post, has it really been unavailable for nearly 3 weeks?!  I know the admins/developers are backlogged, but it looks like I made a poor choice of what alt-coin to dual mine...even if PASL is creeping upward in exchange rate.

Posted: 1/3/2018 1:54:09 AM
dunnomattic

...err, nevermind, I'm retarded.  The bitcoin-symbol->deposit page merely has the "not-allowed" icon on the "Next" button after selecting PASL.  The rest of my question to you still remains. Thanks!

Posted: 1/3/2018 1:57:41 AM
pabloi
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Same here, initiated a payment only to find later that PASL was 'under maintenance'. Been waiting for 72+hs

Posted: 1/4/2018 4:58:02 PM
dunnomattic

Perhaps we can all start asking some questions on the github forum to find out more details from the project's author: https://github.com/PascalLite/wallet/issues/5

Posted: 1/4/2018 5:17:56 PM
Nestade
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Perhaps we can all start asking some questions on the github forum to find out more details from the project's author: https://github.com/PascalLite/wallet/issues/5

dunnomattic: 1/4/2018 5:17:56 PM

Afaik it's not the dev's fault - cryptopia has to fix it

Posted: 1/5/2018 10:38:47 AM
dunnomattic

Nestade: yes, I'm gathering that.  I wasn't aware that the developer had been answering questions about the exchange problems on that bitcointalk thread (I think I saw your name on it as well).  Nothing to do but be patient and see if Cryptopia gets their ... stuff together.

Posted: 1/5/2018 12:27:27 PM
virgonet33khr
Threads: 0, Posts: 20

What means " Deposits from contracts currently unsupported  Please deposit directly from your account address. " I used the Adress written under it to deposit from Binace 0.73 ETH are they lost now ?

Posted: 1/5/2018 12:29:43 PM
mrviethung2401
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I also send 0,78 ETH from my wallet into my account of Crytopia but I did not see it after 11 hours. Anyone could help please.

Posted: 1/5/2018 11:51:24 PM