DEPOSITE PROBLEM

abhivats02
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

I have done the transaction of 4 NXS coin to cryptopia wallet from Nexus Wallet. Nexus wallet is showing sent but there's nothing in cryptopia wallet.!!!!!!!!! Please help

Posted: 12/23/2017 3:52:53 PM
tkuzara
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Put in a support ticket. They are clearly having issues. I have 4 coins with the same problem. It is on their end.

Posted: 12/23/2017 3:56:12 PM
Xylber
Threads: 1, Posts: 23

Put in a support ticket. They are clearly having issues. I have 4 coins with the same problem. It is on their end.

tkuzara: 12/23/2017 3:56:12 PM

Which coins? I have problem with XEM

Posted: 12/23/2017 3:57:39 PM
willeke27
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

Which coins? I have problem with XEM

Xylber: 12/23/2017 3:57:39 PM

Same here.. I've sent XEM coints to my Cryptopia wallet more than 24 hours ago. Still waiting for it

Posted: 12/23/2017 4:56:03 PM Edited: 12/23/2017 4:58:19 PM
mahuro
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

Hi There

Same here I sent lots of WILD tokens over 24 hours, it is confirmed in etherscan.io but they don't show up in my account. They have not replied to my ticket either.

Posted: 12/23/2017 4:59:25 PM
ilovenika70
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

Hello guys,

I am experiencing the same issue with XEM. I deposited a significant amount of XEM to my Cryptopia wallet yesterday. I found out what's the problem... If you go to "CoinInfo" link on the top bar, and search for XEM, you can see that there are currently 0 connections aka 0 nodes running for XEM. This is why our deposits/withdrawals are not going through. I pointed this issue out in my ticket, and also provided a link where one can find many nodes that support XEM. 

I really don't understand why they couldn't have put up a notice/warning before depositing XEM saying hey, there are currently no connections/nodes supporting XEM right now, your transaction will be on hold until connections/nodes are back up again. They seem to have a similar notice for other coins experiencing the same issue in that they have 0 connections/nodes, you can look around CoinInfo and see that they have notices such as "Maintenance" or "No Connections" regarding those coins.

I pointed the issue out in my ticket, and provided them a link to a website with many XEM nodes provided (it wasn't hard, literally just had to google "list of XEM nodes" Eitherway I hope they take care of this issue ASAP, it's a little unfair once you realize other coins with the same problem do have warnings next to them, however XEM didn't (among a few others) If I saw that notice like the other coins had, I definitely would not have deposited all my XEM here, at least until the issue was resolved. A bit nervewracking considering the amount of XEM that I now just have up in the air. 

I saw forums where people were experiencing the same thing with Ethereum from a couple weeks ago, where there were no nodes/connections supporting Ethereum at the time. Everyone started freaking out, and then a couple days later you can see that once the connections/nodes were back up and running, people finally recieved their deposits/withdrawals. Hopefully that will be the situation for us too. 

Good luck everyone. If you have support tickets open, I suggest replying to them right now and pointing this issue out, and maybe even providing a link to where the staff can find XEM nodes. I used https://nemnodes.org/ , also found https://nemnodes.org/nodes/ 

Posted: 12/23/2017 5:32:11 PM
Xylber

I found out what's the problem... If you go to "CoinInfo" link on the top bar, and search for XEM, you can see that there are currently 0 connections aka 0 nodes running for XEM.
Good luck everyone. If you have support tickets open, I suggest replying to them right now and pointing this issue out, and maybe even providing a link to where the staff can find XEM nodes. I used https://nemnodes.org/ , also found https://nemnodes.org/nodes/ 

ilovenika70: 12/23/2017 5:32:11 PM

Smart finding. Thanks for sharing.

Posted: 12/23/2017 6:29:48 PM
ryan_white
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

Hello guys,

I am experiencing the same issue with XEM. I deposited a significant amount of XEM to my Cryptopia wallet yesterday. I found out what's the problem... If you go to "CoinInfo" link on the top bar, and search for XEM, you can see that there are currently 0 connections aka 0 nodes running for XEM. This is why our deposits/withdrawals are not going through. I pointed this issue out in my ticket, and also provided a link where one can find many nodes that support XEM. 

I really don't understand why they couldn't have put up a notice/warning before depositing XEM saying hey, there are currently no connections/nodes supporting XEM right now, your transaction will be on hold until connections/nodes are back up again. They seem to have a similar notice for other coins experiencing the same issue in that they have 0 connections/nodes, you can look around CoinInfo and see that they have notices such as "Maintenance" or "No Connections" regarding those coins.

I pointed the issue out in my ticket, and provided them a link to a website with many XEM nodes provided (it wasn't hard, literally just had to google "list of XEM nodes" Eitherway I hope they take care of this issue ASAP, it's a little unfair once you realize other coins with the same problem do have warnings next to them, however XEM didn't (among a few others) If I saw that notice like the other coins had, I definitely would not have deposited all my XEM here, at least until the issue was resolved. A bit nervewracking considering the amount of XEM that I now just have up in the air. 

I saw forums where people were experiencing the same thing with Ethereum from a couple weeks ago, where there were no nodes/connections supporting Ethereum at the time. Everyone started freaking out, and then a couple days later you can see that once the connections/nodes were back up and running, people finally recieved their deposits/withdrawals. Hopefully that will be the situation for us too. 

This is great. Hopefully we can make sure Cyrptopia employees see this ASAP since it should be an easy fix. 

Posted: 12/23/2017 7:10:51 PM
StSoho
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hello, recently I depoited 90 BWK coins to the my wallet, transaction already had 106 confirmations in the blockchain, but I don't see money on my ballance, even pending..

ticket #86351

Very very bad!

Posted: 12/23/2017 7:31:15 PM Edited: 12/23/2017 7:38:20 PM
satpol
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

my zcl to. my deposit not show in balance

t1gb1GymYg8k1mA5pfahRvfyK17W3HzZVTi 
abaf5707145fb27aaa380bade062792608983e4ca75c52650e0e22f6d3206f20

Posted: 12/23/2017 7:41:53 PM
silneil
Threads: 1, Posts: 61

i Lot of people with the same problem. Join us in this topic, please: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4024

Posted: 12/23/2017 8:45:18 PM
Xylber

Hello guys,

On CoinInfo tab now it reads: """24th December - Maintenance, Out of sync, adding nodes, catching up with chain."""

They are working to fix it

Posted: 12/24/2017 4:00:58 AM
ilovenika70
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

On CoinInfo tab now it reads: """24th December - Maintenance, Out of sync, adding nodes, catching up with chain."""

They are working to fix it

Xylber: 12/24/2017 4:00:58 AM

yes! glad they finally addressed the issue. good luck to everyone and happy holidays :)

Posted: 12/24/2017 2:08:28 PM
Xylber

I got the XEM again on my balance (but they took 20 XEM of a never made transaction fee). Anyway, happy to see it solved.

Posted: 12/31/2017 1:22:50 PM
cryptofille
Threads: 5, Posts: 25

With all these issues they have, why dont they just stop deposits until their problems are solved!? Also why dont they go public with their problems to somehow ease the nerves of everyone out there with problems and unhandled support tickets. This is handled very badly by Cryptopia.

Posted: 12/31/2017 2:28:47 PM
heyitsanand
Threads: 1, Posts: 6

facing same problem with MARS coins,

in coin info its showing active and have 8 connection still no balance showing in cryptopia??

Posted: 12/31/2017 3:05:01 PM
jcespinalhn
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I have problems with the deposit of my Xem since December 24th. Send to the cryptopia wallet along with the message that corresponded to a total of 230.90 and still do not appear. It is already December 31. Send tickets and I get it resolved, that on December 26 it was finished synchronizing and that they will be deposited shortly. They have not arrived yet.

Posted: 12/31/2017 3:17:42 PM
Oosterling
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

Does anyone known when support wil answer a deposite question. i have a question no for 10 day en stil no answer or coins.

tx

Posted: 1/4/2018 10:29:18 PM