Withdrawal on Electroneum

Grifter
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

hello, i just want to ask about my withdrawals with electroneum, i forgot to put a payment ID on it, but still the transaction is already been completed, but i haven't received any of my withdraw of ETN, ;( please help me out, i also create a ticket with my issues on support, but still they didnt answer me...

https://imgur.com/2u7acOD

Posted: 12/22/2017 3:33:55 PM
sohailghani
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have same issue, I am not able to transfer /withdrawal to my electroneum web wallet. the error gave me paymentID and sometimes give me Insufficient funds error. So anybody helps me out of this issue.

Regards

SG

Posted: 12/23/2017 2:57:27 AM
cr4xx0r
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I also made a withdrawal and have double-checked that the address is right.

The transaction is complete and can even be found from blockchain explorer, but the funds aren't visible in my destination wallet.

I didn't enter any Payment Id but to my understanding that shouldn't be mandatory.

Seeing there are others experiencing the same problem, this looks like an issue with ETN on Cryptopia's side, so why is it reported as functional in Coininfo?

Edit:

I dug a little deeper and it was in fact problem with the ethereum-wallet-cli. If you don't see the correct balance in your client, you should check out these instructions by a redditor:

"Hi,

Just wanted to share a problem I encountered with the CLI wallet, where no matter how much mining I did, or how much ETN I bought, my CLI balance always showed ZERO. Blockexplorer was showing that my transactions were successful, but I always just got a 0 in my ETN balance using the CLI wallet executable. Here's what I did to resolve it:

1. Load up the CLI wallet (electroneum-wallet-cli.exe)
  2. Use command 'seed' to write down your seed words (thereafter exit the CLI wallet to complete the next step)
  3. Regenerate a new wallet with command 'electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet' (dont worry, your wallet address remains unchanged)
  4. Allow it to sync

After performing the above steps, my CLI wallet correctly reflected the correct amount of ETNs I have bought & mined.

Cheers guys."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7l6f5g/0_balance_issue_resolved/

Posted: 12/23/2017 12:06:03 PM Edited: 12/23/2017 2:29:24 PM