Withdrawal on Electroneum

Threads: 1, Posts: 1

hello, i just want to ask about my withdrawals with electroneum, i forgot to put a payment ID on it, but still the transaction is already been completed, but i haven't received any of my withdraw of ETN, ;( please help me out, i also create a ticket with my issues on support, but still they didnt answer me...

Posted: 12/22/2017 3:33:55 PM
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have same issue, I am not able to transfer /withdrawal to my electroneum web wallet. the error gave me paymentID and sometimes give me Insufficient funds error. So anybody helps me out of this issue.

Posted: 12/23/2017 2:57:27 AM

I also made a withdrawal and have double-checked that the address is right.

The transaction is complete and can even be found from blockchain explorer, but the funds aren't visible in my destination wallet.

I didn't enter any Payment Id but to my understanding that shouldn't be mandatory.

Seeing there are others experiencing the same problem, this looks like an issue with ETN on Cryptopia's side, so why is it reported as functional in Coininfo?

I dug a little deeper and it was in fact problem with the ethereum-wallet-cli. If you don't see the correct balance in your client, you should check out these instructions by a redditor:

Just wanted to share a problem I encountered with the CLI wallet, where no matter how much mining I did, or how much ETN I bought, my CLI balance always showed ZERO. Blockexplorer was showing that my transactions were successful, but I always just got a 0 in my ETN balance using the CLI wallet executable. Here's what I did to resolve it:

1. Load up the CLI wallet (electroneum-wallet-cli.exe)
  2. Use command 'seed' to write down your seed words (thereafter exit the CLI wallet to complete the next step)
  3. Regenerate a new wallet with command 'electroneum-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet' (dont worry, your wallet address remains unchanged)
  4. Allow it to sync

After performing the above steps, my CLI wallet correctly reflected the correct amount of ETNs I have bought & mined.

Cheers guys."

Posted: 12/23/2017 12:06:03 PM Edited: 12/23/2017 2:29:24 PM

I'm having the same issue trying to withdraw my ETN to my Electroneum wallet. I keep reading about this "electroneum cli" it sounds like a desktop wallet program and this is NOT what I'm doing. I am trying to withdraw my ETN from Cryptopia into my ONLINE ETN WALLET at Electroneum.com there's no "cli" or "exe" file (I'm on a Mac anyway), I have no interest in the desktop wallet, I just need to know why the withdrawal isn't working.

I've done some research and doesn't look like Electroneum requires or generates a PaymentID, so I read that it is advised to leave that field blank if no PaymentID is required by the receiving platform.

On my Cryptopia balances, I click "Withdraw"

I click the total amount of ETN and it auto-populates the field for the amount to withdraw. To the right, it shows there will be a 10ETN fee, and that the Net amount I receive will be 10ETN less than the amount I'm transferring. No problem...

I paste in my ETN wallet address and leave the PaymentID field blank.

Then, when I click the NEXT button, it says there are insufficient funds.

I'm wondering, if this has anything to do with the 2 decimal places and that the amount to transfer rounds up... meaning the exact 8-decimal place amount actually would be insufficient.. just not sure how to do this transfer now. Do I have to reduce the amount of ETN to transfer? In that case I can't transfer all my ETN I will be forced to leave some on the Cryptopia platform.. 

Any thoughts how to transfer the full amount of my ETN balance off Cryptopia into my ONLINE Electroneum wallet, without PaymentID or Insufficient Funds errors?

Posted: 2/27/2018 7:34:15 PM
Threads: 2, Posts: 73

https://huobi.network/ - Huobi is officially doing a HT promotion - get it fast! 

Check out official twitter!

Posted: 2/27/2018 7:57:57 PM