payment id ???

juniorz
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hi I need help please, trying to withdraw my xry coins? what is the payment id for this? where can i find it?

thanks for your help

Posted: 12/21/2017 7:46:46 PM
MarieG76
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

Whatever wallet on whatever site your sending it to will have the payment I.D. right there with the wallet address that you are sending it to.... If the particular coin requires a payment I.D. or label.

Posted: 12/21/2017 8:59:54 PM
tim_liu
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

What if it does not have it? Im trying to withdraw ETN but can't see any payment ID next to my adress. 

Posted: 12/22/2017 1:56:50 AM
cryptokelly
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

Did you figure out how to withdraw ETN? I dont see a ID either..

Posted: 12/22/2017 5:24:57 AM
suntzuwong
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

you only need a payment id to deposti into Cryptopia.
I withdrew some ETN into my my.electroneum site yesterday and you dont' need to enter a payment id.

If in doubt send a small amt first

Posted: 12/22/2017 5:36:42 AM
baoloc2509
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

Hi nguyenphatlap,

Thank you for contacting Cryptopia. As you can see on this block explorer above, your deposit has been sent without a payment ID. Due to ETN being a CryptoNight coin, all the information provided when you deposit is anonymous. Due to this we are unable to see the address you have sent your ETN to. This is why the payment ID is so important. It lets us know where to allocate deposits to.

As this is the first time you have made this error, I am happy to escalate this to our Admin team to recover for you on this occasion. However, please be aware that we will not process this a second time, so you need to be extra careful when making CryptoNight deposits to ensure you include your payment ID.

Please leave this support ticket open for communication and we will update you here once this has been resolved.

Regards,
Cryptopia Support

Posted: 12/23/2017 2:52:00 PM
macross1999

I am also trying to withdraw xry to the royalties wallet app.

It only displays an address or show private key only.

There is no option for a payment id.  I have tried to leave it blank & put in the address 2 times but no change.

I will be contacting the support side and open a ticket for this issue.

Posted: 12/26/2017 5:15:43 AM
azren

Did you figure out how to withdraw ETN? I dont see a ID either..

cryptokelly: 12/22/2017 5:24:57 AM

Hello, I was having the same issue and have found the solution. If you will look under deposits and pick ETN as if you are going to deposit ETN into Cryptopia, you will see a Payment ID there. THis is the Payment ID I used to fill in the spot where they request a Payment ID when you are trying to withdraw. I withdrew three times now without any issues. Try with a small amount first to make sure it arrives.

Posted: 12/28/2017 1:37:24 AM
Tev_Bankss
Threads: 0, Posts: 14

I Made a withdraw on 12-25-2017 and for some reason i still havent got my ETN and not only that the status still says it's still Processing also my ticket number is 89689 hopefully you guys can fix this because the money i spent on this coin was the money i saved up just for this coin. also after i did the withdraw it said that my Payment ID was optional so therefore i didn't put it down. so at the moment i have 805 ETN still being processed and i didnt have my Payment ID at the time of my withdrawal so i was wondering if someone could help me.

By the way this is my public wallet address : etnjysb2Tqo3Ab6KWr33h1TB8fSSnYqZML6AVW7hd4ZPhcRFLqgfeDK23hvNGGbVQj3vMWXU6yBNDUgA5HwCeqVX9UoXn3C8kQ

Posted: 12/28/2017 2:51:08 AM
Tev_Bankss
Threads: 0, Posts: 14

I Made a withdraw on 12-25-2017 and for some reason i still havent got my ETN and not only that the status still says it's still Processing also my ticket number is 89689 hopefully you guys can fix this because the money i spent on this coin was the money i saved up just for this coin. also after i did the withdraw it said that my Payment ID was optional so therefore i didn't put it down. so at the moment i have 805 ETN still being processed and i didnt have my Payment ID at the time of my withdrawal so i was wondering if someone could help me.

By the way this is my public wallet address : etnjysb2Tqo3Ab6KWr33h1TB8fSSnYqZML6AVW7hd4ZPhcRFLqgfeDK23hvNGGbVQj3vMWXU6yBNDUgA5HwCeqVX9UoXn3C8kQ

Posted: 12/28/2017 2:59:55 AM
rickie_20

I have the same issue.

If you look at the Cryptpia wallet area, and hover over your balace it shows no connection to the blockchain which is why you cannot transfer

@Cryptpia this needs sorting

Posted: 1/8/2018 8:19:16 PM