Kayi Coins missing

coinsforwhat
Threads: 2, Posts: 10

I had nearly 500,000 Kayi coins and the exchange has lost it, i can see the buy history, theres no sell history. What to do now?

Is it normal for this company to lose your coins?

Update: Nothing lost, Cryptopia had a backup or something. Check the notices more!

Posted: 12/21/2017 5:04:19 AM Edited: 12/22/2017 2:38:25 AM
coinsforwhat

I look at trades and theres nothing showing Kayi has been sold. It's just simply. Gone.

Posted: 12/21/2017 5:10:27 AM
os4mike
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

I'm having the same problem with My Monero Coins.....no transfers, just half of them gone. Please keep us posted.

Posted: 12/21/2017 5:57:13 AM
coinsforwhat

I doubt the people at Cryptopia stole them. So I’m just curious to know what happened. Currently $2000usd simply gone. 

Posted: 12/21/2017 6:28:20 AM
coinsforwhat

So i looked up their notices and they asked for people to withdrawl their Kayi before September. 

Has Cryptopia deleted my wallet and all the coins within it?

Posted: 12/21/2017 6:45:15 AM
essienwitney
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

same issue my Kayi coins missing what is going on here.

Posted: 12/21/2017 6:45:26 AM
coinsforwhat

same issue my Kayi coins missing what is going on here.

essienwitney: 12/21/2017 6:45:26 AM

And today it's raging out of control. 

Posted: 12/21/2017 6:51:50 AM Edited: 12/22/2017 2:38:46 AM
coinsforwhat

https://medium.com/@cryptoping/about-cryptopia-delisting-all-waves-assets-173758742e88

Apparently Cryptopia removed all Waves coins. But why is there still Kayi on the site trading?

Posted: 12/21/2017 7:35:17 AM
Aftab_ali786

My bytom coins and some btc have all gone. 

Posted: 12/21/2017 9:58:49 AM
froufrou
Threads: 0, Posts: 17

Your KAYIT coins are still in our database, I replied to your support ticket.

Posted: 12/22/2017 1:18:29 AM
coinsforwhat

froufrou: 12/22/2017 1:18:29 AM

YOU DA MAN! kiss

Posted: 12/22/2017 2:37:41 AM
ugbd111

froufrou: 12/22/2017 1:18:29 AM

Hi how do i recieve dividends from kayi  i have couple on cryptopia?

Posted: 12/22/2017 6:17:16 PM
BlackRabbit
Threads: 0, Posts: 9

Can anyone translate the instructions to get KAYI out of Cryptopia\exchanged to another coin, into normal English? Or is there a video?

https://www.xn--kay-lua.net/exchange.html#

...or am I just an idiot?

Posted: 12/22/2017 11:11:24 PM
Asatterla

What I did to exchange my KAYI.

they say first you have to have a Cryptopia account. Well you do. so thats done.

Go into balances and hit the "transfer kayi" next to your kayi wallet. (its the third button over.

then search for user. in the explanation on "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1814183.0" whomever wrote it says psuado. they mean user name. search for user kayi. write kayi in the search and hit verify user

if we have done everthing correct you should see; your name next to arrows, then the diamond. here is where you put in a pin and the amount to be transfered.

Hit next and finish. sorry I have already done this. I cant get past that part without having coiins to send.

now we have to send them a message. click on your name in the upper right hand corner.

7. when your user account profile comes up click on messages. Its the forth tab down on the right side.

on the messages screen you will hit the "new" button on the upper right side of the screen.

in the recipiant area I typed in "kali"

in the subject I copied what they wrote on the website. which was "hello, to exchange your kayicoin (waves platform) a kayicoin (ethereum)"

and in the message part I wrote, verbatum.

I have just sent you the coins I had. I sent xxxxxxx. 0kay. my mercatox E-Wallet ID: xxxxxxxxxxx and User ID: xxxxxxx I do not have a deposit address for you. the site does not have one there for me to give you. It says unavailible. Is there any way you could just send the coins to my "Cryptopia" account. This would make things a lot easier. Please, if I have done anything wrong, let me know. I understand you have a lot of people exchanging there money right now. I just want to make sure I have done everything right. Again, if at all possible, could you just transfer the coins right back to me in cryptopia. this would make things so much easier. my cryptopia user name is "asatterla" Thank you. again, if i did anything wrong. please do not hesitate to send me a message.

it took about an hour. Then I recieved my coins in my "mercatox e-wallet" account.

I hope this helps all the others who are having trouble with this. It took me a couple of hours to figure out what they were trying to say.

happy trading
asatterla

Posted: 12/22/2017 11:24:52 PM Edited: 12/22/2017 11:33:44 PM
BlackRabbit
Threads: 0, Posts: 9

What I did to exchange my KAYI.

they say first you have to have a Cryptopia account. Well you do. so thats done.

Go into balances and hit the "transfer kayi" next to your kayi wallet. (its the third button over.

then search for user. in the explanation on "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1814183.0" whomever wrote it says psuado. they mean user name. search for user kayi. write kayi in the search and hit verify user

if we have done everthing correct you should see; your name next to arrows, then the diamond. here is where you put in a pin and the amount to be transfered.

5.Hit next and finish. sorry I have already done this. I cant get past that part without having coiins to send.

6. now we have to send them a message. click on your name in the upper right hand corner.

7. when your user account profile comes up click on messages. Its the forth tab down on the right side.

8. on the messages screen you will hit the "new" button on the upper right side of the screen.

9. in the recipiant area I typed in "kali"

in the subject I copied what they wrote on the website. which was "hello, to exchange your kayicoin (waves platform) a kayicoin (ethereum)"

and in the message part I wrote, verbatum.

I have just sent you the coins I had. I sent xxxxxxx. 0kay. my mercatox E-Wallet ID: xxxxxxxxxxx and User ID: xxxxxxx I do not have a deposit address for you. the site does not have one there for me to give you. It says unavailible. Is there any way you could just send the coins to my "Cryptopia" account. This would make things a lot easier. Please, if I have done anything wrong, let me know. I understand you have a lot of people exchanging there money right now. I just want to make sure I have done everything right. Again, if at all possible, could you just transfer the coins right back to me in cryptopia. this would make things so much easier. my cryptopia user name is "asatterla" Thank you. again, if i did anything wrong. please do not hesitate to send me a message.

it took about an hour. Then I recieved my coins in my "mercatox e-wallet" account.

I hope this helps all the others who are having trouble with this. It took me a couple of hours to figure out what they were trying to say.

happy trading
asatterla

Asatterla: 12/22/2017 11:24:52 PM

What coin did they send to your cryptopia?

Thanks for the fast reply :)

Posted: 12/22/2017 11:41:58 PM Edited: 12/22/2017 11:42:45 PM