Any advice on withdrawing to UK bank account?

D_Bakeeee
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to withdraw in Pounds to a UK bank account, with minimal fees?

Any advice would be amazing.

Cheers

Posted: 12/20/2017 5:39:19 PM
Thedeester1
Threads: 2, Posts: 10

I dont think it is possible. I live in the UK.

The best solution I have found is to trade your tokens into ones supported by coinbase. (BTC ETH BTH and LTC). Then do a withdraw to the coinbase wallet. Then set up a SEPA account with coinbase (Good luck with that. Reports say they are taking for ever). Once the Seta is set up you should be able to transfer to a UK account. This gives a SEPA fee of around 11 quid per transfer so you need to be transfering a decent amount.

Im really new to this and at the moment Im just building a portfolio so dont really have any money to withdraw.

Ive spent hours looking into this. The other way is to get a Prepay Debit card but the ones I have found support a single token, so you would have to trade everything into BITCOIN (example). Then Withdraw it to that card and the cards do do bank transfers but the charges like you mentioned are not nice! Some of the charges are a percentage fee (Nasty) some are like 0.0005 BTC for example and +1% So its like 7 quid and 1% of the value.

So far there isnt an easy, cheap way that I have found.

Reply if you find one please.

Posted: 12/21/2017 6:27:42 PM