deposits

ets138
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

i sent btc to my cyyptopia btc address. got a confirmation email it was sent but i still dont see it in my cryptopia account? its been 2 hours, how long does it take?

Posted: 12/19/2017 11:50:04 PM
jmccalip
Threads: 1, Posts: 8

It's ben 48 hours for me and nothing. Some people 7 days and nothing. Support is not repsonding either. 

Posted: 12/20/2017 1:58:28 AM
nahtanfake
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

24 hours have passed and still nothing .. I see them in the budget but they are not confirmed 0/2... 

Posted: 12/20/2017 4:13:20 PM
sipkoolaid

I have the same issue with transfering BCH to my account, as well as ETH to my account. As this morning I have 2 transactions pending. How long should it take? The transfers are coming from Coinbase if that helps.

sipkooliad

Posted: 12/20/2017 4:52:54 PM
Isaacagada

A BTC deposit was made into my account and this is almost 48 hours since the deposit but it remained unconfirmed and unavailable for me to transact with. It's showing in my acount but UNCONFIRMED 0/2. This is giving high blood pressure already...I wish I never registered any acount on cryptopia!

Posted: 12/20/2017 5:08:44 PM
premm1
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

What the hell

even after 24 hors it   showed UNCONFIRM when will it be confirmed

making me feel UNSAFE on this EXCHANGE

should I consider this as a wake up call!!!!

Posted: 12/20/2017 5:38:35 PM
Maxmad1970

same here. still waiting for 48 hours

Posted: 12/20/2017 6:10:08 PM
Maxmad1970

I have send a ticket to the supportteam. They still didnt respond.  iam still waiting for my deposit. 48 hours gone by now. its a shame.......

Posted: 12/20/2017 6:12:32 PM
jamesting83

same here.

my BTC deposit is still "Unconfirmed 0/2".

really stressed looking at it. 

Posted: 12/20/2017 6:30:24 PM
reknown

Deposited from gdax today, instantly regret the decision still waiting on my BTC to arrive in wallet

Posted: 12/20/2017 6:55:25 PM
mattgorringe
Threads: 2, Posts: 24

Been waiting over 7 days for a withdrawal of only $800 NZD as a test. I think these guys are over there head. Expect Cryptopia to crash in flames, their security is fairly lax with a 4 digit "PIN" - its just another password. NZ has terrible regulation so expect these guys to skip the country with your funds.

Posted: 12/20/2017 8:03:55 PM
premm1

DEPOSIT UNCONFIRMED DAY 2

CRYPTOPIA EXCHANGE IS UNABLE TO RESOLVE DEPOSIT / TRANSFER ISSUES

ASKING FOR HELP FROM SUPPORT TEAM IS LIKE TALKING TO THE WALL.

BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!

Posted: 12/20/2017 10:34:03 PM
lalami
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Same here !! what's going on ??

Posted: 12/20/2017 11:23:35 PM
jfcoleman88

I've transferred my BTC from Coinbase and it's still pending, any ideas how long or if at all this will transfer? 

Has anyone had an successful transfer on this exchange previously?

Posted: 12/20/2017 11:50:31 PM
Bell4tex

I have the same; unconfirmed bitcoin. What can we do? In total my bitcoin is there. Can anyone tell me how I can "confirm" this?

Posted: 12/21/2017 2:35:05 AM
Ironash

I'm new and have same problem with unconfirmed bitcoin deposit. Whats going on here?

Posted: 12/21/2017 3:13:01 AM
fatihh70

I have the same problem almost waiting 48 hours??? What is happening???

Posted: 12/21/2017 12:27:28 PM
mitamar06
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

for me the same! looks like we all lost our money

Posted: 12/21/2017 5:04:20 PM
MarieG76
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

Yobit is having the same problems. I have no idea if this link will work, but it is posted on there telling people if their BTC withdrawals are slow to use this to speed them up

https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

Posted: 12/21/2017 5:08:20 PM Edited: 12/21/2017 5:08:49 PM
quiproquo

Let's write on their fb fanpage, usually it helps if people make a problem public.

Posted: 12/21/2017 5:10:12 PM
MarieG76

Let's write on their fb fanpage, usually it helps if people make a problem public.

quiproquo: 12/21/2017 5:10:12 PM

Maybe you should read the post I just put. This is not exclusive to Cryptopia. Other exchanges are having the same problem. If your reallly concerned about your withdrawals/deposits at least take the time to check out the link I posted. You never know, you might learn how to save yourself problems in the future with that transaction accelerator.

Posted: 12/21/2017 5:15:31 PM Edited: 12/21/2017 5:15:50 PM
quiproquo

Maybe you should read the post I just put. This is not exclusive to Cryptopia. Other exchanges are having the same problem. If your reallly concerned about your withdrawals/deposits at least take the time to check out the link I posted. You never know, you might learn how to save yourself problems in the future with that transaction accelerator.

MarieG76: 12/21/2017 5:15:31 PM

It's not about transaction speed. They should inform us that they're having problems and suspend registration of new users until problem is solved. Instead they're not responding what makes people nervous. I know it takes time but they could at least post something here or on social media and apologize for the inconvenience.

Posted: 12/21/2017 5:29:47 PM
MarieG76

It's not about transaction speed. They should inform us that they're having problems and suspend registration of new users until problem is solved. Instead they're not responding what makes people nervous. I know it takes time but they could at least post something here or on social media and apologize for the inconvenience.

quiproquo: 12/21/2017 5:29:47 PM

Well I just informed you that Yobit is having the same problems. Therefore this can't be laid at Cryptopia's feet. That's one reason my damn support can't be gotten to. People are swamping Cryptopia support staff with tickets about issues that Cryptopia can do nothing about and/or mistakes that have been made by the users themselves. I'm not trying to be a hard case and I do not represent Cryptopia in any way so don't fault them for my words. All I'm saying is people need to be careful and read directions fully before sending funds. I've seen complaints from people where they have several hundred dollars worth of a coin on one transaction without fully knowing if they were even doing it right. It's beyond me why a person would not a small amount first to see if all goes well. But hey, that's just how I do things. Other people can screw themselves all they want. If I were you I would check out that link I posted, every minute you waste not doing that is one minute you might have had your deposit/withdrawals completed faster. Just a side note... they are (almost) nothing but complaints about deposits/withdrawals not going through on Yobit troll box also. If Cryptopia is a scam like some people are saying, then all the exchanges are a scam and the accusers should exit the field now. 

Posted: 12/21/2017 6:36:30 PM
Chuy_Perez

Well I just informed you that Yobit is having the same problems. Therefore this can't be laid at Cryptopia's feet. That's one reason my damn support can't be gotten to. People are swamping Cryptopia support staff with tickets about issues that Cryptopia can do nothing about and/or mistakes that have been made by the users themselves. I'm not trying to be a hard case and I do not represent Cryptopia in any way so don't fault them for my words. All I'm saying is people need to be careful and read directions fully before sending funds. I've seen complaints from people where they have several hundred dollars worth of a coin on one transaction without fully knowing if they were even doing it right. It's beyond me why a person would not a small amount first to see if all goes well. But hey, that's just how I do things. Other people can screw themselves all they want. If I were you I would check out that link I posted, every minute you waste not doing that is one minute you might have had your deposit/withdrawals completed faster. Just a side note... they are (almost) nothing but complaints about deposits/withdrawals not going through on Yobit troll box also. If Cryptopia is a scam like some people are saying, then all the exchanges are a scam and the accusers should exit the field now. 

MarieG76: 12/21/2017 6:36:30 PM

Do you know of any transaction accelerator for Ethereum?

Posted: 12/21/2017 9:21:51 PM
MarieG76

MarieG76: 12/21/2017 6:36:30 PM

Do you know of any transaction accelerator for Ethereum?

Chuy_Perez: 12/21/2017 9:21:51 PM

Here is a thread that states they can for ETH. There are two comments claiming that they were satified with the service.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2596894.0

Posted: 12/21/2017 9:28:04 PM