FAQ -Where to buy bitcoin and crypto currency with cash, credit card or bank transfer.

dzikdzikspatj
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Hello,

Today I transfered my ETH to other exchange, I didnt receive any email with confirmation and my ETH is not in cryptopia anymore. What could be possible reasons for this?

Thank You in advance!

Hopefully someone will reply!

Cheers!

dzikdzikspatj: 1/5/2018 4:17:20 PM

The same happened to me with deeponions coin,,,  I noticed that I had to resend the email you have registered on youre cryptopia account and then on the email you must confirm withdrawal, then it should be ok...You'll. find it on withdraw history tab

ichimoku26: 1/6/2018 1:16:50 PM

This guy is a LEGEND! 

Thank You very much for help! God bless Your soul!

Have a nice day!

Cheers!

Posted: 1/6/2018 1:38:05 PM
moonwalker104
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Hi There, I am new to the world of Cryptocurrency. I created an account on Crytopia. Now I want to buy some Bitcoins. How can I pay for those in New Zealand Dollars ? Can you please provide a simple explanation.

Posted: 1/11/2018 11:14:38 PM
dhamra

Hi all,

I'm also in EU and I'm struggling to find a way to add some cash to my Cryptopia account. Transferwise.com seemed to be the best solution but when entering cryptopia's banking details, I got an error message saying that I was not allowed to transfer funds to a cryptocurrency site.

Using my normal bank account is possible but it's a rip off, they charge 25€ for the transfer no matter how much you transfer.

I have a coinbase account with a fraction of a bitcoin. Is there a way to transfer it to cryptopia? From what I see you can't transfer coins to other accounts but I may have missed something.

Thanks

klintistwood: 12/19/2017 7:45:37 PM
http://www.101coins.net/how-to-buy-peercoin/

Posted: 1/12/2018 7:36:07 PM
Swapnil_Sonawane

This site is not user-friendly..It has no information about anything.Waste of time.0 rating.

Posted: 1/14/2018 2:06:12 AM
Kola1201
Threads: 0, Posts: 38

HELP ME PLEASE THE TRANSACTION TO WITHDRAW IS NOT CONFIRMED # 2498231 

Posted: Today 8:21:24 AM
cryptobiniou

Hi,

I managed to buy bitcoins via xcoins.com with my Paypal account and then transfer those bitcoins from xcoins.com to Verge here on cryptopia with no issue.

But what about transferring my Verge coins from here on cryptopia to fiat currency?

regards

Posted: Today 10:18:26 PM
Pocketme
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I have used Coinbase but the fees are too high for BTC, I found it a lot cheaper purchasing LTC and transferring it out. The fees are minimal compared to BTC. 

For example with BTC I was charged approximately $4 for every $100 I would deposit. That includes a $1 fee they charge.

Then to transfer out with the BTC network fees it works out to be about $20 per $100. This is in AUD currency. 

I switched to LTC and have saved myself a lot of money. 

There are probably better ways then this, but this works for me. More cash in my wallet ;)

Posted: Today 10:52:16 PM