Purchased XEM and forgot to put MESSAGE, LOST $500 worth of XEM - [Solved (just wait)]

dominicano4u16
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

I sent XEM to another wallet for track keeping and for keeping secure. after noticing my XEM was not deposit after 2 hr, my concern grew heavily. after that i got worried then though support could be any help. except for no one EVER answered!!. not even a word. Cryptopia isn't a place to trust. I will never do any more transactions with them in the future. EVER!! since i lost $500 worth of XEM and no one is doing anything like they even care. CRYPTOPIA if you ever read this post please help me find my lost XEM. thank you

Posted: 12/19/2017 2:29:33 AM Edited: 12/19/2017 10:18:20 AM
tomriri0987
Threads: 0, Posts: 11

Like you, I'm still waiting for a 700 XEM withdrawal to be completed. Been 24hrs so far, but I understand that Cryptoipa has been pretty slammed of late, so not overly concerned about it,  just give it time. 

Posted: 12/19/2017 3:59:24 AM
xtraelv
Threads: 12, Posts: 297

I sent XEM to another wallet for track keeping and for keeping secure. after noticing my XEM was not deposit after 2 hr, my concern grew heavily. after that i got worried then though support could be any help. except for no one EVER answered!!. not even a word. Cryptopia isn't a place to trust. I will never do any more transactions with them in the future. EVER!! since i lost $500 worth of XEM and no one is doing anything like they even care. CRYPTOPIA if you ever read this post please help me find my lost XEM. thank you

dominicano4u16: 12/19/2017 2:29:33 AM

You stated that you forgot to put the REQUIRED message for XEM deposits.  Then it won't end up in you account - guaranteed. It is known as a user error. However if you make a support ticket and patiently wait for support to deal with it then they will spend the time and effort required to fix your user error. 

Don't worry it isn't lost - it just takes time and effort for them to retrieve it. This is why a message is required. However you are not alone. Many users make the same mistake every day. This is why Cryptopia is struggling to  respond to this issue. 

Posted: 12/19/2017 6:14:42 AM Edited: 12/19/2017 6:16:17 AM
mad4thrash
Threads: 1, Posts: 6

I have the same issue here but inlike OP I wrote the message along with the address. It has "complete" status but my XEM are missing and tx hash can't be found on nem explorer

Posted: 12/22/2017 4:40:54 PM
fatkhullah
Threads: 3, Posts: 15

I have the same issue here but inlike OP I wrote the message along with the address. It has "complete" status but my XEM are missing and tx hash can't be found on nem explorer

mad4thrash: 12/22/2017 4:40:54 PM

same with you, i have insert complete and true... but my coin not arrive in my wallet 

Posted: 12/22/2017 4:46:09 PM