Available Balance doesn't match Total Balance after a trade.

crypto_kiwi
Threads: 2, Posts: 5

Hi all, I've posted this in another forum section and have yet to get a response. I recently sold some Ethereum for Bitcoin. There was no problem there, but now my Bitcoin available balance is showing as a different amount from my total balance. I'm not sure if this is some kind of error on the page's listing or what. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue, and what it might be. Cheers. 

EDIT: I've just realized that my deposit history shows an unconfirmed Bitcoin deposit that matches the different amount showing. It looks like the same deposit amount tried to go through twice, but was only confirmed once. I've counted and everything is accounted for, but I'm a little confused as to how it happened. 

Posted: 12/18/2017 12:48:11 PM Edited: 12/18/2017 1:17:49 PM
xtraelv
Threads: 12, Posts: 294

Hi all, I've posted this in another forum section and have yet to get a response. I recently sold some Ethereum for Bitcoin. There was no problem there, but now my Bitcoin available balance is showing as a different amount from my total balance. I'm not sure if this is some kind of error on the page's listing or what. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue, and what it might be. Cheers. 

EDIT: I've just realized that my deposit history shows an unconfirmed Bitcoin deposit that matches the different amount showing. It looks like the same deposit amount tried to go through twice, but was only confirmed once. I've counted and everything is accounted for, but I'm a little confused as to how it happened. 

crypto_kiwi: 12/18/2017 12:48:11 PM

This may have been due to a replay attempt on the bitcoin network.

Posted: 12/19/2017 8:42:23 AM