Cryptopia User Support Not replying

bitmoremoney
Threads: 2, Posts: 4

I emailed Cryptopia 5 days ago and created a support ticket 4 days ago and Cryptopia User Support is not replying.

What's going on ?? I have a LOT of ETN missing !!

Posted: 12/17/2017 9:19:48 PM
cencsor
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

7 days and counting here...

Posted: 12/17/2017 9:21:53 PM
KesnilesB
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

5 days......

Posted: 12/17/2017 10:43:11 PM
mrhot2000
Threads: 6, Posts: 33

15 days and counting

Posted: 12/17/2017 11:21:40 PM
bobgale
Threads: 3, Posts: 6

4 days here

Posted: 12/17/2017 11:26:54 PM
Neil_Simon
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

5 days  transaction reads complete on a .28 btc withdrawal. no response 

Posted: 12/18/2017 12:09:20 AM
bgull
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

5 days and counting

Posted: 12/18/2017 12:12:02 AM
y3moudi
Threads: 1, Posts: 14

6 days !

we going to lose our ETN with this team !!!!!

Posted: 12/18/2017 12:34:53 AM
richminerph
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

4 days counting no action better change trading...

Posted: 12/18/2017 1:59:38 AM
froufrou
Threads: 0, Posts: 17

Hi everyone. I'm sorry you're all feeling the effects of our unprecedented growth- this has resulted in a large number of support tickets. We make an effort to respond to every ticket, but waiting times are ever-growing, and can also depend on the issue. I have some advice for ticket lodging:

1. Don't create multiple tickets for the same issue. It just slows down the process for everyone. If you need to add more information, reply to the original ticket.

2. Give as much information as possible in the ticket. Currency type, transaction ID, time, addresses, whatever you can provide us to help you will speed up the process when we get to your ticket.

Thanks!

Posted: 12/18/2017 3:46:42 AM
Blitztennis

There shouldn’t be the problems in the first place, dont justify errors blaming growth. Just admit you were unprepared and screwed up.

My issue, I sent you NZ dollars feeling safe dealing with an Nz company where I live and it’s still not showing despite leaving my bank account.

is or manual or automatic?

Posted: 12/18/2017 4:04:31 AM
froufrou
Threads: 0, Posts: 17

There shouldn’t be the problems in the first place, dont justify errors blaming growth. Just admit you were unprepared and screwed up.

My issue, I sent you NZ dollars feeling safe dealing with an Nz company where I live and it’s still not showing despite leaving my bank account.

Blitztennis: 12/18/2017 4:04:31 AM

Errors are bound to happen, we don't put them down to growth, just the delays. We just can't get to everyone as fast as we'd like. 

NZD deposits are processed manually twice a day. Don't be too worried if you're sure they came to us, we just have to allocate the funds to your account.

Posted: 12/18/2017 4:09:31 AM
Blitztennis

Well manual is a relief. I think just appreciate there is lots of newbies now interested in crypto market so first time impression is so important :)

I sent deposit yesterday. Hoping comes in later..

Posted: 12/18/2017 4:18:28 AM
bobthebomb
Threads: 0, Posts: 75

Errors are bound to happen, we don't put them down to growth, just the delays. We just can't get to everyone as fast as we'd like. 

NZD deposits are processed manually twice a day. Don't be too worried if you're sure they came to us, we just have to allocate the funds to your account.

froufrou: 12/18/2017 4:09:31 AM

This comany makes millions out of fees , yet cannot hire enough staff to get ot support tickets? There is alot of money involved 

when people send thouands in crypto and not receciving them days on end while the coins lose their worth ...

I'v sent 8000 ETN when they were 10=0.9 usd now its almost half that ... That's money in trades that no one is going to bring us back .

And im a small fish people sent 80,0000 ETN with nothing to show for it ... Not even a word that you guys are working on it . 

I'v contacted my lawyer and im looking for class action suit . I'm sure there will be alot of people on board that got screwed .

KosherBeat: 12/18/2017 8:33:53 AM

In April there were 40,000 users, 2 founding staff members, and very little income.  Since then, Cryptopia has seen the literal definition of exponential growth in users, site traffic, and everything that comes with it, hired and trained >20 full time staff, >10 full time contractors, with others being hired now on a weekly basis.  On the 1st of December we reached 500,000 users.  Today 2.5 weeks later we have 730,000 users.  I am continually amazed and impressed at how our staff are continuing to cope with this kind of growth.

Support staff need training and they are being hired and trained as fast as humanly possible, while still dealing with abuse from users that typically made mistakes and expect us to fix them (did you include a paymentid with your ETN deposit? This is the #1 problem for users that have nothing to show for their deposits). Nobody is getting screwed, have a little patience.

Posted: 12/18/2017 9:07:10 AM
harsh1587
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

at the time of deposit the smartcash wallet was enabled but very soon after i confirmed transaction from other exchange the wallet here disabled sighting maintainance , now it has been been 4 days while my smartcash has moved from previous exchange but could not come here ,i am afraid i am gonna lose my tokens hey , i had made a deposit of 364 smart cash to cryptopia smart cash wallet , how ever it says wallet is under maintainance , can you please tell me how many days will it take for the wallet to maintain, transaction id 60c0a1459d582c32f88055dd57a33b2e6694a5154519c0da523ba8fd74264155

Posted: 12/18/2017 9:22:49 AM
bobthebomb

I believe Smartcash posted a mandatory update which means we have to update and resync - these things just take as long as they take, sorry we can't provide an ETA.

Posted: 12/18/2017 9:51:48 AM
TheMattRichards
Threads: 1, Posts: 6

This comany makes millions out of fees , yet cannot hire enough staff to get ot support tickets? There is alot of money involved 

when people send thouands in crypto and not receciving them days on end while the coins lose their worth ...

I'v sent 8000 ETN when they were 10=0.9 usd now its almost half that ... That's money in trades that no one is going to bring us back .

And im a small fish people sent 80,0000 ETN with nothing to show for it ... Not even a word that you guys are working on it . 

I'v contacted my lawyer and im looking for class action suit . I'm sure there will be alot of people on board that got screwed .

In April there were 40,000 users, 2 founding staff members, and very little income.  Since then, Cryptopia has seen the literal definition of exponential growth in users, site traffic, and everything that comes with it, hired and trained >20 full time staff, >10 full time contractors, with others being hired now on a weekly basis.  On the 1st of December we reached 500,000 users.  Today 2.5 weeks later we have 730,000 users.  I am continually amazed and impressed at how our staff are continuing to cope with this kind of growth.

Support staff need training and they are being hired and trained as fast as humanly possible, while still dealing with abuse from users that typically made mistakes and expect us to fix them (did you include a paymentid with your ETN deposit? This is the #1 problem for users that have nothing to show for their deposits). Nobody is getting screwed, have a little patience.

bobthebomb: 12/18/2017 9:07:10 AM

I actually made this mistake in fairness can you confirm it can be fixed? I don't care about waiting just need to know it can be fixed....happy to wait WEEKS as long as I know i can expect my 30k coins back 

Issue at the moment is not knowing.

Posted: 12/18/2017 9:53:31 AM
bobthebomb

I'v been patient the first time it happend ... Then there was node not connected on your part and again lost days of trading . 

I'f i'v was the one to blame you wouldnt hear a peeps out of me . At time of writing my missing transaction as been confirmed  3710 , Age 00:002:14:39:39 payment ID included 

and correct . https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/0362caef31450681fbfdba8a234823fc1f6c3f5a075be691480d05f2b61cce56/1 . 

My lawyer tells me we have legal recourse here , so that tells me you guys have made errors on your part . 

If you couldnt handle the influx of users , then you could have closed registration for a while while you sort stuff out  , like Poloniex did ... 

You can give excuses or make things right ... I prefer the latter . 

KosherBeat: 12/18/2017 10:14:34 AM

Okay, so I did what I shouldn't have and actually looked at this.  Here are the facts:

1. You're moaning and threatening lawsuits, and even went and talked to your lawyer about a transaction for a value of a whole $41
  2. Your transaction completed and is shown clearly in your account as of 3 days ago: 21874820 ETN 450.00000000 Confirmed 0362caef31450681fbfdba8a234823fc1f6c3f5a075be691480d05f2b61cce56 22 12/15/2017 7:34 PM

The reason we are slow to reply is not because of the number of users, it is the number of users that are abusive and spamming our ticket system (and forums) for things that are not even an issue that we have to take time and effort to research and reply to. Thanks for wasting our time.  If you don't like our service please feel free to remove yourself from the our system and go somewhere else to trade your Electroneum in future.

Posted: 12/18/2017 10:58:07 AM
bobthebomb

I actually made this mistake in fairness can you confirm it can be fixed? I don't care about waiting just need to know it can be fixed....happy to wait WEEKS as long as I know i can expect my 30k coins back 

TheMattRichards: 12/18/2017 9:53:31 AM

Hi, I believe it can be fixed, but please submit just one ticket in future... we'll get to it.  How people can make a wallet and make paymentid an optional input is beyond me.  It is also very clear on our deposit page that paymentid is required, I really don't get how so many people take so little care when sending money around!  (not hassling you personally here Matt, at least you're being nice about it :) )

Posted: 12/18/2017 11:06:40 AM
TheMattRichards
Threads: 1, Posts: 6

TheMattRichards: 12/18/2017 9:53:31 AM

Hi, I believe it can be fixed, but please submit just one ticket in future... we'll get to it.  How people can make a wallet and make paymentid an optional input is beyond me.  It is also very clear on our deposit page that paymentid is required, I really don't get how so many people take so little care when sending money around!  (not hassling you personally here Matt, at least you're being nice about it :) )

bobthebomb: 12/18/2017 11:06:40 AM
My first ever transaction in fairness Bob...live and learn will obviously never make the mistake again. Them starting OPTIONALdidnt help but I should of followed advise before hand.
My bad 
Glad it can be fixed though 
Appreciaye your response will just stay patient 
Thank you 

Posted: 12/18/2017 11:15:18 AM
MarieG76
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

It's beyond me why the site Admins, chat Mods or whatever they may are lambasting users for getting upset. We are losing money. Do you call the phone, electric or water company if your stuff gets shut off or you get over charged? Do you say "Oh, it's all good... you guys take your time. I know new houses are being built everyday and you guys need to hire and train new people. This takes time." 

I'm betting not. Look,  I at least appreciate the fact that I'm seeing some kind of explanation. That said, when you guys get super behind perhaps it would be wise to let customers know this in some fashion instead of ignoring them for days. I will delete everything related to my issue everywhere I have posted and wait for my support ticket to be answered. I do like this site, I can track everything I'm doing here quite easily. I've been trading here for over a year I think and up until about a week ago had no problems. But being without access to funds I worked hard and long to build up tends to make a person flip out, no matter how cool other people wish people to remain calm. One more thing, if the site is growing that fast..... hire many, many people.... reputation and quality product/service is everything in busines... bitching at your customers and telling them to shove off if they don't like it is one the worst things you can say. But it's your guys's reputation, ruin it if you like.

Posted: 12/18/2017 11:33:45 AM
bobthebomb

It's beyond me why the site Admins, chat Mods or whatever they may are lambasting users for getting upset. We are losing money. Do you call the phone, electric or water company if your stuff gets shut off or you get over charged? Do you say "Oh, it's all good... you guys take your time. I know new houses are being built everyday and you guys need to hire and train new people. This takes time." 

I'm betting not. Look,  I at least appreciate the fact that I'm seeing some kind of explanation. That said, when you guys get super behind perhaps it would be wise to let customers know this in some fashion instead of ignoring them for days. I will delete everything related to my issue everywhere I have posted and wait for my support ticket to be answered. I do like this site, I can track everything I'm doing here quite easily. I've been trading here for over a year I think and up until about a week ago had no problems. But being without access to funds I worked hard and long to build up tends to make a person flip out, no matter how cool other people wish people to remain calm. One more thing, if the site is growing that fast..... hire many, many people.... reputation and quality product/service is everything in busines... bitching at your customers and telling them to shove off if they don't like it is one the worst things you can say. But it's your guys's reputation, ruin it if you like.

MarieG76: 12/18/2017 11:33:45 AM

Hey, thanks for your note.  We're super happy with most users and very patient with most as well.  However users that scream and threaten lawsuits, post abusive support tickets and forum posts, all over their missing $41 that isn't actually missing at all? That we can do without. They're causing all the rest of our users that have real problems and issues to not get their issues dealt with in a timely fashion.  So yes I did say if he didn't like our service to go somewhere else, I think you'll find if you threaten your phone company in the same manner they're likely to say the same thing :)

Hiring many many people is exactly what we are and have been doing. However it takes time to train people, and we can't let just anyone loose at things like recovering funds. 

Posted: 12/18/2017 11:49:00 AM
MarieG76
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

MarieG76: 12/18/2017 11:33:45 AM

Hey, thanks for your note.  We're super happy with most users and very patient with most as well.  However users that scream and threaten lawsuits, post abusive support tickets and forum posts, all over their missing $41 that isn't actually missing at all? That we can do without. They're causing all the rest of our users that have real problems and issues to not get their issues dealt with in a timely fashion.  So yes I did say if he didn't like our service to go somewhere else, I think you'll find if you threaten your phone company in the same manner they're likely to say the same thing :)

Hiring many many people is exactly what we are and have been doing. However it takes time to train people, and we can't let just anyone loose at things like recovering funds. 

bobthebomb: 12/18/2017 11:49:00 AM

Customers have no choice but use the gas, water or electric company that provides their area... and yet, no they never say that. Heck even McDonalds with their messing up orders and crappy made fries or whatever the issue is never says that.. it's bad for business and that's just a plain fact. And when you say that to the guy that only thought he was missing $41, the trader that's thinking about sending $10k, $20k or even $50k is going to think twice about sending it here if he/she thinks you don't care about his/her satisfaction . You might get mad at me for saying all this but it's the truth. Anyways, I'm shut out of my account over "invalid code" for Google Authenticator. At last login my accounts value was over $1200. I hope you get caught up and catch some breaks real soon. I'm sure it sucks trying to keep going uphill when the hill just keeps getting steeper. Looking forward to being back on that account again as soon as possible. Take my opinions easy please, you know the saying, opinions are like assholes... everybody has got one and they all stink.

MarieG76: 12/18/2017 12:08:06 PM

Posted: 12/18/2017 12:22:53 PM
KosherBeat
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

I'v been patient the first time it happend ... Then there was node not connected on your part and again lost days of trading . 

I'f i'v was the one to blame you wouldnt hear a peeps out of me . At time of writing my missing transaction as been confirmed  3710 , Age 00:002:14:39:39 payment ID included 

and correct . https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/0362caef31450681fbfdba8a234823fc1f6c3f5a075be691480d05f2b61cce56/1 . 

My lawyer tells me we have legal recourse here , so that tells me you guys have made errors on your part . 

If you couldnt handle the influx of users , then you could have closed registration for a while while you sort stuff out  , like Poloniex did ... 

You can give excuses or make things right ... I prefer the latter . 

KosherBeat: 12/18/2017 10:14:34 AM

Okay, so I did what I shouldn't have and actually looked at this.  Here are the facts:

1. You're moaning and threatening lawsuits, and even went and talked to your lawyer about a transaction for a value of a whole $41
  2. Your transaction completed and is shown clearly in your account as of 3 days ago: 21874820 ETN 450.00000000 Confirmed 0362caef31450681fbfdba8a234823fc1f6c3f5a075be691480d05f2b61cce56 22 12/15/2017 7:34 PM

The reason we are slow to reply is not because of the number of users, it is the number of users that are abusive and spamming our ticket system (and forums) for things that are not even an issue that we have to take time and effort to research and reply to. Thanks for wasting our time.  If you don't like our service please feel free to remove yourself from the our system and go somewhere else to trade your Electroneum in future.

bobthebomb: 12/18/2017 10:58:07 AM

I apologize wholeheartedly ! I will remove all posts regarding this matter and close the support ticket if its open still .

I swear I couldnt see this in my balance or trading it afterwords . I'm man enough to admit when im wrong tho 

apologies again . 

But I stand behind what I said about man power . If you cannot cater to needs of your current userbase with timely support ticket reply and 

forum presence you will have a bad time . Think about closing new regisetration for a while until you sort stuff out . 

If one to google Cryptopia and user experiences , the results speak for themselfs... 

Posted: 12/18/2017 12:44:50 PM Edited: 12/18/2017 12:50:33 PM
SlDirect
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

This is a joke! 4 support ticketys later, no reply. Loads of my btc stuck in this exchange. How can you get away with this! GIVE ME MY MONEY. I WANT OUT!

Posted: 12/18/2017 2:10:42 PM