I lost all my bytecoins 10.000bcn from my wallet

nicklagios
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

I just logged in to the account and I miss all my bytecoins.

I demand back my bytecoins, you stole me and I was not even notified to my email

What was happened?

I want my bytecoins back.

This is the transaction from minergate in the past:

This is my new bytecoin address: 26oE6T8oE6HK4jFeP7wSAWFnJ9fBZgkw1dqW2BnsQUSaDXjdN4nc7t1fNCezqRpKfLJf5dmANoy6uA2bGtZ3uT5fJLgER8B

I want my coins back 10.000 bcn, you had no right without warning me to stole my coins.

I do not care if cryptopia delist bytecoin, I have never get an email or a phone call.

I am waiting for my coins.

Nicolas Lagios

Posted: 12/17/2017 7:26:54 PM Edited: 12/17/2017 7:49:29 PM
flomix
Threads: 1, Posts: 7

Dude, it's your job to take care about your coins and your money, nobody will do it for you.

It's time to wake up, you did not connect to your account since 3 months? really? you let coins on exchange for 3 months without any control? very confident guy but as you can see this is not working like this.

You did not receive a phone call from Cryptopia to tell you bytecoin was going to be delisted from their exchange.. that's really not nice :(

10000 bytecoin = 44$ ... hope you will survive

If you were not too lazzy to connect to your account and check the market, you should have been aware of what happened =>

"BCN / BTC market is closing

BCN is being delisted. Please close all open orders and withdrawal your coins before 20 - 09 - 17."

Don't lose your time, your coins are far away from our galaxy, think about something else now, just an advice ;)

Posted: 12/17/2017 8:47:19 PM
nicklagios
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Dude, it's your job to take care about your coins and your money, nobody will do it for you.

It's time to wake up, you did not connect to your account since 3 months? really? you let coins on exchange for 3 months without any control? very confident guy but as you can see this is not working like this.

You did not receive a phone call from Cryptopia to tell you bytecoin was going to be delisted from their exchange.. that's really not nice :(

10000 bytecoin = 44$ ... hope you will survive

If you were not too lazzy to connect to your account and check the market, you should have been aware of what happened =>"BCN / BTC market is closing

BCN is being delisted. Please close all open orders and withdrawal your coins before 20 - 09 - 17."
Don't lose your time, your coins are far away from our galaxy, think about something else now, just an advice ;)
flomix: 12/17/2017 8:47:19 PM

What I want to do with my coins , it is my problem.

That is why are MY coins, not yours, not Cryptopia's

Understand DUDE?

I have 7 bank accounts and I have over a million there in Euro and Dollars.

With the same logic one of my banks should tell me that I lost it because it stopped supporting some currency and I have not check it all day.

Some people are not lazy and work hard on their jobs, and it takes them three months to sign in to an account that belongs to them.

Of course, this can not be understood by a lazy man who makes his life, only from digital coins

Whether I have or I do not have money,  the $44 is mine and I will take it back and nobody can tell me how to live without my $44, especially an anonymous without photo hidden behind a pseudonym.

People with your own mind continue to feed this pattern.

Never in my life I did not stop claiming what is mine, I found myself in the courts even with the huge company Amazon (and other companies in the past) and I won, I took back the stolen and so I do my whole life.

By the way, they informed me through support ticket that my coins will be returned back. Imagine having your own mind, I'd have lost it now.

Goodbye.

Posted: 12/18/2017 6:49:54 PM Edited: 12/18/2017 6:51:36 PM
MarieG76
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

The reason you can't see much of what we look like or no identifying information is so people have less success if they try to hack us. Look fella, I know Bytecoin better than most. I started out mining Bytecoin when it 0.00000004 BTC and BTC was less than a grand. I mined 100 coins every two days with shitty cellphones. Nobody stole your Bytecoins. They were delisted a long time ago. I know what hard work is too. I mined my coins while I was welding steel for vibration reduction units. In other words.... even when I was busy working, I took the time to pay attention to my financial accounts.  I find it incredibly hard to fathom that you are a millionaire that doesn't take the time to pay attention even once in a three month time period about funds that your having a fit about now. Get some junk cellphones, make an account on minergate and mine away at those BCN. But certainly do one for sure... Stop bitching at people here for an event that had to take place and you didn't know because you were too lazy to log into your account just once in three months. 

Posted: 12/18/2017 7:49:17 PM
marmendariz1
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

this guy is hillarious... i review my long positions once every 6 months... here we have mr I-am-the-shit-because-I-mine-bcn-on-android

Posted: 12/27/2017 4:44:20 AM
marmendariz1

Hey Nicklagious, i have the same issue... I check my possitions evey 6 months and was mad to see what happened to my Bytecoin holdings, their reply to me was that they are not sure is we will be able to get them back.. .can you share some of the information you got on how and when you would get them back? thank you!

Posted: 12/27/2017 4:47:31 AM
Xylber
Threads: 1, Posts: 23

Bah, it is his money, it doesn't matter if it is 1 cent or 1 million.

With the same set of mind, let stole the money of 90% of the users, and let a millonarie come here to tell you "pff, 10,000 dollars? who cares?"

Posted: 12/27/2017 4:51:16 AM
MrMota
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Well, glad it is not just me. I too only just logged in after transferring 2000 BCN from Minergate back in July. I had no reason to think my wallet would not be safe. I look around, see the deposit, transaction ID, etc. But no BCN balance... anywhere. Some searching and what not, here I am. I get it, it's only like $13 US. However, it is still like theft. And that "shit" does not just dissapear. I guaran-damn-tee you, all these wallets with funds not withdrawn, went into one big fat fucking wallet. $13 here, $44 there it ADDS up! I have both send/receive transaction info as I assume most us do. I smell a class action lawsuit.

Posted: 1/3/2018 8:04:29 AM
icafe

I had over 25000 ByteCoins in my Cryptopia account until last night.  Today they have vanished.  

And coincidentally, Bytecoin just shot up in value during the last 24 hours from 0.006 USD to 0.01 USD.

Do you think this is accidental that my BCN coins have disappeared from Cryptopia? Even the BCN symbol seems to have been de-listed, but it was showing until yesterday.

If this was some automatic process, how come people are losing their BCNs on different dates of Dec and Jan ?

Since I was not informed by email of any pending delisting, I would consider it unethical to just take peoples coins, no matter how low valued.  Bad karma.

Based on my past experiences at some other exchanges, I didn't even bother raising a support ticket so far.  I may do so tomorrow if the coins don't come back.

Instead I just moved all my remaining coins elsewhere.  They just lost an active customer.  

Posted: 1/5/2018 6:23:13 PM
XJAMESX67

I had over 25000 ByteCoins in my Cryptopia account until last night.  Today they have vanished.  

And coincidentally, Bytecoin just shot up in value during the last 24 hours from 0.006 USD to 0.01 USD.

Do you think this is accidental that my BCN coins have disappeared from Cryptopia? Even the BCN symbol seems to have been de-listed, but it was showing until yesterday.

If this was some automatic process, how come people are losing their BCNs on different dates of Dec and Jan ?

Since I was not informed by email of any pending delisting, I would consider it unethical to just take peoples coins, no matter how low valued.  Bad karma.

Based on my past experiences at some other exchanges, I didn't even bother raising a support ticket so far.  I may do so tomorrow if the coins don't come back.

Instead I just moved all my remaining coins elsewhere.  They just lost an active customer.  

icafe: 1/5/2018 6:23:13 PM

Posted: 1/5/2018 11:25:05 PM
terror13
Threads: 5, Posts: 24

Respect to this guy getting back his money.

Posted: 1/5/2018 11:29:39 PM
Remmes
Threads: 1, Posts: 9

Same here.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Threadyy/4651

90,000 bytecoins (worth about USD 1400 at the moment).

Deposit and trade history prove that the coins were purchased and they can’t just have gone up in thin air. My request is that my BCN are moved to another exchange or wallet.

Support ticket is open but no reply yet. I assume Cryptopia will reply eventually and take care of this. If not, I might have to take legal action.

Posted: 1/6/2018 7:21:50 AM Edited: 1/6/2018 7:24:09 AM
Remmes
Threads: 1, Posts: 9

Posted: 1/6/2018 8:24:26 AM
ean123

Same here. I lost all my Dentacoin from here, about worth $100. I login one day, its mysteriously delisted. Next month I bet it will be worth $1000. I sent a support ticket, waiting for a response. I shall keep an eye on this thread, and keep you posted. I don't think this exchange is nearly as scammy as exchanges like Yobit, Bittrex or Poloniex, but my final opinion is waiting to be determined by the outcome of this Dentacoin thing.

Posted: 1/6/2018 6:12:44 PM Edited: 1/6/2018 6:15:37 PM
assamt
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

Hello,

I never received an email about ByteCoin, and have noticed today my 3640 BCN is missing. I just opened a support ticket.

Regards

Posted: 1/6/2018 6:28:16 PM
assamt
Threads: 0, Posts: 7

Still no response to my support ticket.

Posted: 1/7/2018 8:29:34 PM
easthou

I have 1 million in IFC in limbo. It shows in my balances but will not allow me to move it from that wallet. There is a message from Cryptopia saying coin is soon to be delisted and to move coins. But how if I cant access them. The delist date has been moved from 12/27/17 to 1/27/18

Posted: 1/7/2018 11:40:00 PM