No withdrawal confirmation email

Phil_Day
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

I've been trying to withdraw LTC for days and cannot get the withdrawal confirmation email.  Done the "send again" thing many times, even cancelled the request and submitted again, but nothing.  No, it's not in my spam folder, and I've never had a problem getting a withdrawal email in the past.  No response from support.  Any suggestions on how to get my money out of this exchange?  Thanks!

Update: Solved.  Server side spam filter started filtering Cryptopia emails as spam for some reason.  White listed now and problem is fixed.

Posted: 12/17/2017 5:20:47 PM Edited: 12/18/2017 1:52:56 AM
froufrou
Threads: 0, Posts: 17

Hey! I'm glad you figured this out yourself. For others: for some reason, Cryptopia is listed on Spamrl, which many email providers (particularly smaller ones) use- this means all of our automated emails are blocked. Unfortunately for us, we can't get unlisted from this service, so users have to personally contact their email provider to have our emails whitelisted. Another solution is to use a reliable provider (ones we don't often have difficulty with) such as gmail, hotmail, or protonmail.

Posted: 12/18/2017 3:43:27 AM