PIN CODE Recovery

Dmeunier1
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Hi,

I miss typing pin code when creating my account. Now , of course, i can't log on cause i've got the wrong pin.

As i know my log name and password and as my mail is available, I would like to obtain a recovery link to reset my PIN code. I had to create this account just to contact you on forum as you never reply to mails or social network messages.

My real account mail is :  xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wish you'll be able to send a recovery link to my mail up there.

Regards. 

Posted: 12/15/2017 4:24:53 PM Edited: 12/19/2017 7:06:43 PM
mikelxkim2
Threads: 1, Posts: 3

I have the same problem.  Were you able to get it resolved?  If so, how?

Posted: 12/16/2017 7:46:23 AM
bruno211439
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I also have the same problem and the support does not respond

Posted: 12/17/2017 11:27:40 AM
SatoshiBanks

Me too. Why do I need a pin code. Never needed a pin code

Posted: 12/17/2017 11:50:56 AM
EkaterinaZahlenyuk
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

I ask the Council to send a friend of mine such a situation, xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted: 12/18/2017 9:31:04 AM Edited: 12/19/2017 7:06:58 PM
scfgeddes

The site locked me out even though I used the correct pin code.  After repeated failed attempts to have my pin code accepted I requested a password reset (even though the email and password weren't the problem).

I received an email and from the link in it I reset my password (to the exact same password as before).   I was not asked to reset my pin code.

I then logged in and used the same pin code that was previously getting rejected.  Bingo!  I was granted access.

Give it a try.  If it works like it did for me great, otherwise, sorry I can't help.

Posted: 12/19/2017 10:27:45 AM
MarieG76
Threads: 0, Posts: 46

I'm locked out of my original account also. My google 2FA give me the wrong codes. Support is overwhelmed with new sign ups creating support tickets. Be sure to only open one support ticket.If you need to give additional information add it to the single support ticket you already have open. The last thing we all need to do is add even more work to their workload. Trust me, I know waiting sucks. My account was worth over $1200 the last time I was logged into it. Probably way more now. I don't know of any way to reset any security settings without actually being logged into the account aside from administration unlocking our accounts for us... and that's a good thing. Just be patient please and we will all get there.

Posted: 12/19/2017 10:56:55 AM
bobthebomb
Threads: 0, Posts: 75

Hi all,

Q. What's a 2FA PIN?
A. This was a PIN code you created when you made your account, it was on the registration page. If you've forgotten, we can reset it. Please give us some account information like withdrawals or balances so we can know it's you. 

You do this through the "Support" link at the bottom of the page, NOT the forums (please don't post your email addresses here, this is public!).  There is a queue, it may take a few days for us to reply to your request. Please be patient and only send one request, we will get to it.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Support (if you can log in, do that before hitting this page as then you'll get to create a support ticket rather than the form that sends an email).

Posted: 12/19/2017 7:11:50 PM Edited: 12/19/2017 7:12:40 PM
phong9312
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

I have created a support ticket, so check it out for me soonest. Thank you

Posted: 1/6/2018 4:00:02 AM