Support Ticket Times

randymck123
Threads: 1, Posts: 5

I submitted a ticket about coins not being deposited into my account a day ago and I have not recieved any reply whatsoever from Cryptopia.    Coin Exchange only takes a hour or 2 and from what i read on here, Cryptopia doesnt even care about customers support tickets?   Anyone have an idea on how long it takes to actually get customer service around here?

Posted: 12/15/2017 3:38:52 AM
ToMMeK
Threads: 1, Posts: 9

Anyone have an idea on how long it takes to actually get customer service around here?

randymck123: 12/15/2017 3:38:52 AM

Waiting for a day now. No answer. So at least more than a day..

Posted: 12/15/2017 12:13:30 PM
parastorm
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I am waiting 4 days for a response.  It's rediculous.  They don't seem to care too much at this point.  I can't sell without coins. Price is high and I NEED to sell.  Can't make money with poor markets like this.

Posted: 12/15/2017 4:10:17 PM
mrhot2000
Threads: 6, Posts: 33

almost 15 days and no reply i think we all got scammed out of our coins i am missing 4 xmr

Posted: 12/15/2017 4:42:14 PM
froufrou
Threads: 0, Posts: 17

I'm sorry you're all feeling the effects of our unprecedented growth- this has resulted in a large number of support tickets creating a delay. We make an effort to respond to every ticket, but waiting times are ever-growing, and can also depend on the issue. I have some advice for ticket lodging:

1. Don't create multiple tickets for the same issue. It just slows down the process for everyone. If you need to add more information, reply to the original ticket.

2. Give as much information as possible in the ticket. Currency type, transaction ID, time, addresses, whatever you can provide us to help you will speed up the process when we get to your ticket.

Thanks!

Posted: 12/18/2017 4:10:05 AM