Ethereum Withdrawal Not Processing

francis_001
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

This is totally unacceptable from Cryptopia.co.nz. Withdrawal of ETH indicating processing on Cryptopia for over 8hrs after charging a huge 0.005 ETH. This is completely unacceptable. I am beginning to think this platform is not qualified to handle people's money. Admin please with a matter of urgency immediately release my ETH. 

That little money is all I have. Already I have lost a huge chunk of it with the current dip on price while it is stuck and unaccessible on your exchange.

Posted: 12/14/2017 3:10:34 PM
huantran
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

tôi cũng rút ETH không được , 10 tiếng đã trôi qua

Posted: 12/14/2017 3:13:00 PM
halllc87
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

This is totally unacceptable from Cryptopia.co.nz. Withdrawal of ETH indicating processing on Cryptopia for over 8hrs after charging a huge 0.005 ETH. This is completely unacceptable. I am beginning to think this platform is not qualified to handle people's money. Admin please with a matter of urgency immediately release my ETH. 

That little money is all I have. Already I have lost a huge chunk of it with the current dip on price while it is stuck and unaccessible on your exchange.

francis_001: 12/14/2017 3:10:34 PM

Unfortunately it might take a day or 2 for it to go through. I had the same problem pulling funds off this site. Made the attemp the moment we went live. It showed up this morning. It could be a traffic issue with not enough devices to process. The blockchain reports a lot of errors in the miner. 

Posted: 12/14/2017 11:07:34 PM
neerajkarn1528

Mine 1.51 ethereum is also in processing mode from last 5 hours. I already raised a support ticket but I don’t know how much time they will take to reply or send my ethereum.

Posted: 12/29/2017 10:20:23 AM
neerajkarn1528

francis_001: 12/14/2017 3:10:34 PM

Is your problem solved???

Posted: 12/29/2017 10:21:37 AM