the samefrown

Posted: 12/14/2017 10:43:08 PM
billionclub
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Ssent LTC about 2 hours ago and still not received either frown

Posted: 12/14/2017 10:49:27 PM
rhender
Threads: 0, Posts: 10

SCAM SITE, I too have been waiting for an LTC transfer from yesterday!!!!

HEY @cryptopia your losing customers, people are talking all over the forums!!!!!

Posted: 12/14/2017 10:52:03 PM
rhender

Oh but they manage to take Deposits just fine!!!! 

SCAM!

Posted: 12/14/2017 10:52:57 PM
Greko81
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

hey 

check your status here 

https://chain.so  for bts

https://live.blockcypher.com for other altcoins

Posted: 12/14/2017 11:01:26 PM
samneill
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

All,

Please be aware blockchain transactions between wallets are not instant, they require verification from confirmations on the network they are sent over before the balance of that transaction is available and credited to the receiving wallet, ie to your Cryptopia account if you're making a deposit here.
Cryptopia does not peform these confirmations or have any control over the time they take to complete, this is done by miners on the blockchain, and they will always prioritize transactions with higher fees.
The time it takes to complete confirmations depends on a number of factors, the main ones being a combination of the network transaction fee paid when a transaction is first sent (withdraw fee), and the number of transactions currently on the network waiting to be confirmed.

If you sent a transaction from another exchange then you just have to accept the fee they determine, however if it is sent from a personal wallet, you can try sending future transactions with a higher fee to get faster confirmations.
This website provides a good overview of the fee structure and how long (on average) it takes for transactions to be confirmed based on their fee: https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
You can check the details of your transaction on the blockchain by searching for it's Transaction ID, this will show it's current confirmation state as well as the network transaction fee that was paid for it.

TL:DR - If your deposit status is Unconfirmed, this means it is waiting to be confirmed by miners on the blockchain, and we're sorry, but there is nothing Cryptopia can do to speed up that process.

Posted: 12/15/2017 2:14:26 AM Edited: 12/15/2017 2:15:14 AM
rhender

All,

Please be aware blockchain transactions between wallets are not instant, they require verification from confirmations on the network they are sent over before the balance of that transaction is available and credited to the receiving wallet, ie to your Cryptopia account if you're making a deposit here.
Cryptopia does not peform these confirmations or have any control over the time they take to complete, this is done by miners on the blockchain, and they will always prioritize transactions with higher fees.
The time it takes to complete confirmations depends on a number of factors, the main ones being a combination of the network transaction fee paid when a transaction is first sent (withdraw fee), and the number of transactions currently on the network waiting to be confirmed.

If you sent a transaction from another exchange then you just have to accept the fee they determine, however if it is sent from a personal wallet, you can try sending future transactions with a higher fee to get faster confirmations.
This website provides a good overview of the fee structure and how long (on average) it takes for transactions to be confirmed based on their fee: https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
You can check the details of your transaction on the blockchain by searching for it's Transaction ID, this will show it's current confirmation state as well as the network transaction fee that was paid for it.

TL:DR - If your deposit status is Unconfirmed, this means it is waiting to be confirmed by miners on the blockchain, and we're sorry, but there is nothing Cryptopia can do to speed up that process.

samneill: 12/15/2017 2:14:26 AM

Not true! Other exchanges are processing just fine, y'all seem to accept funds no problemo!

ETA: It's not the fees holding us all up!

Posted: 12/15/2017 2:58:47 AM Edited: 12/15/2017 3:04:17 AM
Asanti2017

I withdrew BTC (fractions / satoshi) from one exchange to Cryptopia at 16:13hrs and the time is now 22:12 and the cryptocurrency still hasn't been posted to my Cryptopia account. Help!

Posted: 12/15/2017 4:13:24 AM
KevBush

Anyone else experiencing this today? I sent BTC to my account 6hrs ago and its still not confirmed (zero confirms). How does the deposit get confirmed?

Posted: 12/15/2017 5:15:51 AM
alon95
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

All,

samneill: 12/15/2017 2:14:26 AM

I've sent 1 bitcoin transfer from my personal wallet about 26 hours ago and the person still didn't receive it. And then I sent another transfer about 17 hours ago to my other personal wallet on an exchange and I STILL do not see it. This is the first time I've having this issue out of all the exchanges I've used thus far. I've been eagerly waiting on making a lot of trades throughout the whole day and this crazy long delay is just ridiculous. I always paid the required fee from other exchanges and it goes through in less than 10 minutes all the time, and yet 17 hours later and nothing from your exchange...

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Posted: 12/15/2017 7:45:06 AM
bobthebomb
Threads: 0, Posts: 75

@alon95 you haven't confirmed your withdrawals.  To all those complaining about their withdraw being "unconfirmed", you need to confirm the withdraw in the email that is sent when you request a withdraw.  Check your email (or spam folder if you don't see it). 

It is pretty clear if you bother to read the helpful information given to you when you make a withdraw...

withdraw-confirm

Oh, and if you happen to have issues receiving emails at all, you can disable this confirmation in the settings if you really want/need to (more secure to keep it though of course).

Posted: 12/15/2017 9:57:53 AM Edited: 12/15/2017 10:01:52 AM
alon95
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

@alon95 you haven't confirmed your withdrawals.  To all those complaining about their withdraw being "unconfirmed", you need to confirm the withdraw in the email that is sent when you request a withdraw.  Check your email (or spam folder if you don't see it). 

It is pretty clear if you bother to read the helpful information given to you when you make a withdraw...

withdraw-confirm

Oh, and if you happen to have issues receiving emails at all, you can disable this confirmation in the settings if you really want/need to (more secure to keep it though of course).

bobthebomb: 12/15/2017 9:57:53 AM

I did not receive any email from Cryptopia in the past 30 hours about these transfers, so I am not sure where exactly you are seeing this or how I can confirm it. I checked both my inbox, spam folder, promotion & social pages and I don't see anything. Please resend it to my email again as soon as possible so I can confirm it.

EDIT: I requested to send an email confirmation for both transactions, 1 transaction I was able to confirm, and the other one when I click on it gives me the following error:

"Invalid Security Token

Security token for withdraw #xxxxxxx is invalid or has expired, You can send a new one from the Withdraw History section in your account page.

If problems persist please contact Cryptopia Support."

And when I go back to my withdraw history, I don't have the option to resent the email so I can confirm it again. Also, now I finally see the amount I wanted to transfer to my other wallet, but it's current showing up as "Pending". 

Does this mean it's stuck somewhere or what? How do I fix this now?

Posted: 12/15/2017 7:14:13 PM Edited: 12/15/2017 7:33:31 PM
bobgale
Threads: 3, Posts: 6

same here I deposited bitcoin 2 days ago and nothing

Posted: 12/15/2017 7:30:31 PM
shailu2712

Anyone else having this issue?

jgonzalez: 12/14/2017 5:30:23 AM

I have transfer BTC 2 hours ago, still not received

cutecharge: 12/14/2017 6:00:01 AM

Posted: 12/16/2017 4:26:31 PM
loop3r

Same here with SAFEX, over10k sent & txid confirmed on 14 Dec at 9AM!

Posted: 12/16/2017 5:45:36 PM