Cryptonia Contact info ???

mrhot2000
Threads: 6, Posts: 33

I am missing xmr i withdraw over 12 days ago the tx id they gave is bs there wallets are synced i made another withdrawal its already in my wallet means the old 2 missing amounts are not processed properly or never transfered by them. is there a way to call them as tickets are not replied to by them and i am feeling that we all complaining about missing coins are all screwed or atleast there un professional attitude is try to tell us to screw oursleves as they dont care

Posted: 12/13/2017 7:05:43 PM
danmasino
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I am missing xmr i withdraw over 12 days ago the tx id they gave is bs there wallets are synced i made another withdrawal its already in my wallet means the old 2 missing amounts are not processed properly or never transfered by them. is there a way to call them as tickets are not replied to by them and i am feeling that we all complaining about missing coins are all screwed or atleast there un professional attitude is try to tell us to screw oursleves as they dont care

mrhot2000: 12/13/2017 7:05:43 PM

Me too. I dont know i feel like is a scam because many people with same issue on Facebook!

I found these contacts on New Zeland companies register: https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/5392901?backurl=%2Fcompanies%2Fapp%2Fui%2Fpages%2Fcompanies%2Fsearch%3Fmode%3Dstandard%26type%3Dentities%26q%3DCryptopia

Posted: 12/13/2017 9:34:53 PM