It`s been 4 days and I got no response to my Ticket #66385

Satoshim
Threads: 4, Posts: 12

I have withdrawed GBYTE coins more than 4 days ago. The system gave me a tx number but that number is wrong. It says no unit existed with this number on their explorer site

https://explorer.byteball.org/#wcMYoABAPW+OkBymeML2jIgCVLcK9LMnl4vCz6PvzyU=

and I didn`t recieve my coins!

I created Ticket #66385, also wrote forum posts and replied to those even though I had no response from the support team

It`s been more than 4 days and I`m starting to worry that this company is a scam and they won`t give me coins.

If they don`t fix this issue right away;

First I`m going to start writing about this issue in reddit, facebook (I own a 24k member crypto facebook group) and bitcointalk

Secondly I will let press and news agencies know about this

Thirdly and lastly, I will start a legal action against Cryptopia for holding my money and not responding my withdrawal request

Posted: 12/11/2017 4:34:14 AM
visoooon
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

Same as me. What do we do?

Posted: 12/11/2017 6:21:00 AM
vico957
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

i just withdraw my coins too and it says complite and didnt get any coins to my wallet i am really worry!!

Posted: 12/11/2017 7:12:00 AM
RockitMan
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

It is not a scam, they just cannot keep up with the work. They have grown from 30000 users to 500000 users in a few months.

Do be aware there are problems on the Blockchains, particularly ethereum based coins.

Monero also has had problems with their wallet here.

When you put in a support request make sure all the details of the transaction in question are included, copy and paste it in.

Otherwise they will ask you to provide some detail or other and you will have to wait ages again.

Good Luck!

Posted: 12/11/2017 7:51:15 AM
Satoshim
Threads: 4, Posts: 12

Their growth is not a valid reason to leave tickets unresponded for days. If you`re short on staff then hire more people. These are not small minor issues that can wait. PEOPLE CAN NOT WITHDRAW THEIR MONEY FROM THE SYSTEM AND THIS COULD BE CONSIDERED A FRAUD, A SCAM OR EMBEZZLEMENT. I WILL START TAKING ACTIONS ON THIS

Posted: 12/11/2017 8:26:32 AM
Diabolicus
Threads: 11, Posts: 23

Some kind of official statement regarding support response times would be helpful, going fully dark on the topic is idiotic.

Alternatively, just get my withdrawal fixed and I'll take my business to a real exchange for grown-ups instead of this kindergarten.

KThxBye

Posted: 12/11/2017 9:58:17 AM
Godmod8192
Threads: 0, Posts: 12

Hi,

i have the same problem i deposited 0.03btc on 6th of december, still not have arrived. I contacted the support they said i've have sent it to my own wallett and they want to charge me 10% for recovering it as it is "user error". Really dont understand how is that possible as i scanned the qr code what was displayed to me by Cryptopia. I did the same deposit to binance ten minutes earlier before my cryptopia deposit, what arrived without a single problem. Here is the transcation id:https://blockchain.info/tx/4c9a7f6cd42f16587fafd1312ec42e23db0c3975cfd98168273ae7f9fb1a4f31

Posted: 12/14/2017 1:22:08 PM