POLL deposits and withdrawals down for days - what is going on???

fleer57
Threads: 2, Posts: 2

POLL is going nuts price and volumewise, and unfortunately, it's not even possible to deposit them into Cryptopia or withdraw them. Has been down for days, a lot of people complaining.

It's not an ETH network issue because the transactions are complete, they just aren't showing up in Cryptopia wallets!

Please let us know what is going on here. Between this problem and hitBTC problems, there is basically no way to move POLL.

Posted: 12/10/2017 2:00:22 PM
Gonzzo
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

also DNA is going up and i did a deposit,  over 400 confirms in chain but not visible in my account for hours no and answer from support ... mehh

DNA depos where fine 2 days ago ....

try to make a xspec test deposit now.

edit: xspec depo visible already whats up with DNA and what's up with support?

Posted: 12/10/2017 2:28:00 PM Edited: 12/10/2017 2:30:30 PM
ronaldera2
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

HA you guys try 4 days!!!!! I been waiting for this chit to give me my coins for 4 days now! since thursday i was trying to sell my xbl so i would have money for my room when i go interview, but nope 4 days and still no coins and now the price plummeted i had to literally sleep in my car in 16 degree weather, im so sick and tired of crypto and all there wallet updates and bs that is just so sketchy. on top of that the coin went from 1900 sat to now 700 and btc going down as well fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 12/10/2017 2:55:24 PM
Gonzzo

HA you guys try 4 days!!!!! I been waiting for this chit to give me my coins for 4 days now! since thursday i was trying to sell my xbl so i would have money for my room when i go interview, but nope 4 days and still no coins and now the price plummeted i had to literally sleep in my car in 16 degree weather, im so sick and tired of crypto and all there wallet updates and bs that is just so sketchy. on top of that the coin went from 1900 sat to now 700 and btc going down as well fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ronaldera2: 12/10/2017 2:55:24 PM

at least a support message/answer would show some professionalism

Posted: 12/10/2017 3:04:46 PM
ronaldera2
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I'm sorry but when i get back into crypto whenever that is i am never going to a small exchange like this again, always soo many problems or there is a bunch of sht coins, who just pay the fee and scam people of their money I am in 2 coins that the developers are busting their as5 and the coin never makes it to something even mediocre like this exchange who cant even process a transaction after 4 days or keep anyone updated on what is going on, im just gonna stick with the big boys now.

Posted: 12/10/2017 3:09:24 PM
Gonzzo

I'm sorry but when i get back into crypto whenever that is i am never going to a small exchange like this again, always soo many problems or there is a bunch of sht coins, who just pay the fee and scam people of their money I am in 2 coins that the developers are busting their as5 and the coin never makes it to something even mediocre like this exchange who cant even process a transaction after 4 days or keep anyone updated on what is going on, im just gonna stick with the big boys now.

ronaldera2: 12/10/2017 3:09:24 PM

amen! & i guess me too

Posted: 12/10/2017 3:16:18 PM