XMR/Monero Withdraw possibly broken

BroTroxer
Threads: 1, Posts: 13

no word from admins yet? can anyone find their transactions on the chain?

godof2dcrypto: 12/11/2017 7:38:36 PM

No word from admins, and the transactions can not be found on the chain because they were never really created. I've seen the wallet resync two times these last days yet no one is getting their withdrawls. Probably because the system marked them as complete without actually sending coins.

Posted: 12/11/2017 7:49:03 PM
mrhot2000
Threads: 6, Posts: 33

no word from admins yet? can anyone find their transactions on the chain?

godof2dcrypto: 12/11/2017 7:38:36 PM

No i can not find any think on the blockchain the tx id is bogus and admin wont reply to ticket and I still have 3 xmr besides the ones missing in my wallet on cryptonia :( 

Posted: 12/11/2017 7:54:33 PM
zmvv11
Threads: 0, Posts: 12

No changes, no ticket answers, no monero in a wallet... 

Posted: 12/12/2017 4:59:57 AM
bket0n
Threads: 0, Posts: 2

I too am missing some XMR that I withdrew a few days ago.  100% sure that the address is correct.  Withdrawl is listed as complete on Cryptopia, but never showed in my wallet.  When I try to lookup the TX ID on multiple explorers it says it can't be found.  Getting a little worried I won't receive it.  Please help!

Posted: 12/12/2017 5:54:03 PM
justinrossrowe
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I too am missing some XMR that I withdrew a few days ago.  100% sure that the address is correct.  Withdrawl is listed as complete on Cryptopia, but never showed in my wallet.  When I try to lookup the TX ID on multiple explorers it says it can't be found.  Getting a little worried I won't receive it.  Please help!

bket0n: 12/12/2017 5:54:03 PM

Welcome to the club!

Many of us here have not seen our monero withdrawals for a week or more and Cryptopia seem not to be responding on the forums or via ticket.

Can only advise you also put a support ticket in via your dashboard by clicking your username at the top and then " support ".

Hopefully if enough of us make it obvious there is a serious problem, it'll eventually get addressed.

Anyone else getting anywhere with contacting support? I've not heard from anyone about this since they said they were going to resync their wallet (which made no difference as transaction erronously marked as complete by their system) and that was several days ago now.

Posted: 12/12/2017 9:02:13 PM
surreal

I've just logged a support ticket too. When I try and withdraw my Monero it tells me the cryptonote payment ID is invalid, though I'm pretty sure its correct as I'm copy/pasting it.  My wallet is connected to node.moneroworld.com:18089 and states its connected. I admit I'm new to withdrawing to a wallet so maybe I've done something wrong, but given other peoples posts...

Posted: 12/12/2017 10:05:32 PM
justinrossrowe
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I've just logged a support ticket too. When I try and withdraw my Monero it tells me the cryptonote payment ID is invalid, though I'm pretty sure its correct as I'm copy/pasting it.  My wallet is connected to node.moneroworld.com:18089 and states its connected. I admit I'm new to withdrawing to a wallet so maybe I've done something wrong, but given other peoples posts...

surreal: 12/12/2017 10:05:32 PM

If you're withdrawing to a wallet you don't need to provide a payment ID - just leave that field blank.

You need only your wallet address.

Your issue is not representitice of the issue other users here are facing which is withdrawals marked complete when they have infact not been transmitted to the blockchain despite being marked complete.

Posted: 12/12/2017 11:27:08 PM
BroTroxer

bket0n: 12/12/2017 5:54:03 PM

Welcome to the club!

Many of us here have not seen our monero withdrawals for a week or more and Cryptopia seem not to be responding on the forums or via ticket.

Can only advise you also put a support ticket in via your dashboard by clicking your username at the top and then " support ".

Hopefully if enough of us make it obvious there is a serious problem, it'll eventually get addressed.

Anyone else getting anywhere with contacting support? I've not heard from anyone about this since they said they were going to resync their wallet (which made no difference as transaction erronously marked as complete by their system) and that was several days ago now.

justinrossrowe: 12/12/2017 9:02:13 PM

It will be obvious to the support at some point,just way too late as far as damage control goes. They probably got a couple more weeks of clearing the eth tickets before they even get to the xmr/etn issues and realize this is an issue that should have been escalated asap to prevent another ticket storm. Going ticket-by-ticket is a huge fuckup no matter the amount of people working the support.

If they can't clear the support backlog and get on top of this we will see more wallets fail for long periods while the backlog keeps growing.

They could have prevented this situation by adding sub-categories. At the very least coin type. If there's a quick rise in tickets for a specific coin/category, give it priority right away. With categories they could batch-close most of the eth tickets (5k+ tickets probably) regarding the constapated eth network, and simply ask the user to reopen the ticket if they still have issues.

Posted: 12/13/2017 1:28:17 AM
zmvv11

Posted: 12/13/2017 5:39:59 AM
mrhot2000
Threads: 6, Posts: 33

almost 2 weeks now no reply to tickets my monero is still missing the txid dont work its bs i still have around 3 xmr in wallet and have over 4 missing how did we all fall for this scam 

Posted: 12/13/2017 2:28:35 PM
BroTroxer

almost 2 weeks now no reply to tickets my monero is still missing the txid dont work its bs i still have around 3 xmr in wallet and have over 4 missing how did we all fall for this scam 

mrhot2000: 12/13/2017 2:28:35 PM

Finally some good news, at least for me. The support ticket was taken care of so they changed the withdraw status to cancelled and returned the balance. Everything worked the way it should when I did the 2nd withdrawal. Valid tx and coins arrived in wallet. Hope they take care of yours soon if they haven't already as you've been waiting way longer than me, which is totally unfair.

Posted: 12/15/2017 10:57:49 PM
zmvv11

Congrats, hope we too recieve our monero someday... by today i did't have a respone on support ticket... 8 days passed.

My ticket #67522

Posted: 12/16/2017 9:24:45 PM Edited: 12/16/2017 9:32:18 PM
bitcoinsurfer
Threads: 2, Posts: 12

Hey guys please update this thread if you get your Monero out. I'm looking at doing a XMR withdrawal but am considering sending it to bittrex via litecoin and withrawing there to be safe.

Posted: 12/17/2017 3:24:43 AM
zmvv11

10 days passed, no monero, no ticket answers...

Posted: 12/19/2017 4:31:04 AM
imike

Thanks guys.... I just opened an account and was going to transfer in a bunch of alts to trade .... but reading this kind of shit turns me away. Saved me a lot of strife. {scurries back to Bittrex and Bitstamp...}

Posted: 12/19/2017 5:34:41 AM
zmvv11

no monero, no ticket answers...

Posted: 12/20/2017 10:00:47 AM
zmvv11

no monero, no ticket answers...

Posted: 12/21/2017 11:59:28 AM
zmvv11

14 days, no monero, no ticket answers

Posted: 12/23/2017 4:58:47 AM
zmvv11

still no monero

Posted: 1/2/2018 4:44:44 PM
rastioeu
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

have the same issue with monero withdrawal.

ticket :   120988

Posted: 1/9/2018 6:41:29 AM
alpro2
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

Ticket Information #149943

Opened: 1/16/2018 2:52:58 PM

Cryptopia tr # 2528524

Currency XMR

Status Complete

TransactionId 616cacce8012736eaefaa7c7c1d97e2d5c746ca1123e14bcbec91adbad06d691

Timestamp 16/01/2018 2:43:00 PM

There is no transaction in Monero blockchain.

Posted: 1/17/2018 12:50:05 PM
adam_9

Thanks guys.... I just opened an account and was going to transfer in a bunch of alts to trade .... but reading this kind of shit turns me away. Saved me a lot of strife. {scurries back to Bittrex and Bitstamp...}

imike: 12/19/2017 5:34:41 AM

It happenes, from time to to time. And I would assume integrating various new cryptos into the massive exchange is not pretty, and considering how support support is likely backlogged (give them the benefit of the doubt) I've been in crypto since 2011ish, and more recently started messing around with these ALTcoins rather than the obvious larger crypto trading pairs. And to be completely hones with ^^ you, I have learned that unless you actually have limit orders set or aren't done trading, you should always take your coins off any exchange. Its an easy and likely obvious suggestion, but you have no idea how many times as an early adopter, simply getting into the habbit of sending whatever risidual crypto I have earned off the trades or that aren't being put to work to a paper wallet. It saved my ass from Mt.Gox (yea I feel old) , Bitfinex ,  Bitstamp hacks that many many lost thousadns of BTC to until I scooped up a Trezor device when it went on Presale,to really secure various digital assets and cryptocurrencies. 

I've been looking around these curencies and most of them actually have some pretty sick mobile applications. Skycoin , Electrum-LBTC ,  Zen Wallet , Neblio, QTUM , NAVpay , Monerujo , Waves, LoafWallet, O3Wallet , NEO Wallet (for android that I have found myself) I'd love to hear of other ones.I paticularly hate wallets that ask me for my email rather than give me recovery seed and a 6 digit pin. So because I have the seeds stored safely. I simply go through the small extra effort of withdrawing my currency (now currencies) onto my mobile until it either takes off, or needs to be used or whatever. Point is, dont trust exchanges and if you do be prepared to  loose everything. Safest plac you monies is, is in your pocket. And it can always be sent into the exchange when ready. Everyone should get into this habit. And suggest it around to fellow traders if you feel it is a good point, that should be mentioned especially to newer users. 

I'm actaully having the exact same problem. Oddly enough, the XMR system is working, but i have no idea why transactions get stuck. I withdrew 1 XMR just to make sure it was all working, this ws on 1/3 or something. It came in and everythingwas right. I then submitted one on the 7th for 1.5 XMR that has yet to show up and is still shows 'processing' having been a cryptocorrector for a long time, I realize that cryptos are just a number, sure they worth somethig but its not that easy to get it for its cash value. So I wanted to see if their XMR was actually broken, under maintinnce, rigided, rerouted, misdirected, and took a leap of faith and went ahead and sent another 1 XMR to the exact same saved wallet, and oddly enough It showed up just fine. Obviously they dont have a problem letting people know that there is maintinace going on with their wallets, and that they actually pause the so I reasoned that it is safe to assume that such is not the case with XMR and that infact some sort of glitch had affected that paticular transaction. I had about 50 XMR on there that I almost instantly sold and removed in BTC shortly after. I'm almost certain that its not something 'Support' or 'Admin' is doing purposely nor do I think it is some kind of a scamming method. XMR is actually a complex crypto and it has signature rings n shit involved in sending it through the network (which is why is takes some time to send and recieve XMR), so understandably there is an issue. 

Has anyone here had their issue resolved, its not very comforting that this thread has post that are over a month old. Has the users who posted here resolved the issue? I don't know what ^^Support^^  is doing otherwise. I would think 'PR' and 'High priority' withdrawal issues should be at the very top of their tickets to respond to. It does say to wait up 12 days for a ticket to get responds, and I appreciate them saying that right upfront before opening the ticket. So Im a patient person, but theyre 10 day without a response and considering that they have had no problem fixing wallets, I would have hoped this would have been hoped that this issue would have been resolved. 

OH and if anyone finds anymore mobile wallets like the ones I have already named, let us know. I'm hunting the cool wallets down and consolidating my currencies into ones that actually have a mobile app and a use case. After all 1 XMR is cute, until 

Posted: 1/17/2018 3:37:19 PM
alpro2
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

Have anyone got any news from devs or admins about XMR withdrawal or "complete" transactions?

Posted: Yesterday 9:54:34 AM Edited: Yesterday 9:54:50 AM
cryptosushigirl

Have anyone got any news from devs or admins about XMR withdrawal or "complete" transactions?

alpro2: 1/18/2018 9:54:34 AM

I tried to move a small amount of XMR earlier (3.8 hours ago now) and nothing.

Posted: Yesterday 3:40:37 PM
Mike64
Threads: 2, Posts: 10

They are disconnected from the xmr nodes.

Posted detailed explanation here:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/6160

Posted: Yesterday 4:45:15 PM