Im trying to withdraw ETN from my cryptopia to the wallet and it asks for cryptonote payment id.

vanstarrulv
Threads: 1, Posts: 1

SO what does one need to reslove this issue of cryptonote payment id? Im just hoping im not the only one sufferiing through this.
i just wanna get this over with already.
I put my email but wont let me since it was the "cryptonote paymend id" thing poppuing and now i cant withdraw it.

Posted: 12/9/2017 6:14:30 AM
juliedulong
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Yes, I was finally able to complete a withdraw of ETN to my paper wallet. Click on the deposit option and copy the payment id from that window into your withdrawl window. Not clear at all, but it does work. Good luck.

Posted: 12/10/2017 2:56:49 PM
mrbales81
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

I transferred ETN from Cryptopia to my Electroneum wallet a couple of hours ago but it still hasnt shown up in my Wallet? Its still saying 0 account balance. Cryptopia is saying the withdrawal was completed. I used the public wallet address in my electroneum wallet for the transfer so im hoping that was correct. Anyone else dealing with this?

Posted: 12/14/2017 5:31:40 AM
virgil1977
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

Trying to get ETN to my offline paper wallet fron Cryptopia is a PAIN!  1st the wallet address is invalid. THEN, I need a payment ID!   %$#%$$%!   What gives?   Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Posted: 1/6/2018 7:03:54 PM