Eth confirmed almost 3 days ago yet Cryptopia wont add it to my balance....This is absolute BS. Robbery by Cryptopia.

cryptounicorn
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Its been almost 3 days since my Ethereum hit the Cryptopia wallet. Yet Cryptopia hasn't given me the added balance on my account.

Over 13,500 confirmations now. Cryptopia get your shit together, there is no excuse for my Ethereum to have been sitting in your wallets for almost 3 days now without you having given me credit that those Ethereum are mine. 

This is robbery on large scale. I am deeply disappointed in your platform and team. 

Posted: 12/8/2017 8:51:48 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 8:52:17 PM
MrFloppy
Threads: 93, Posts: 658
sakuranji
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

But what about those of us that have received our ETH but are missing a chunk of it? What's the reasoning behind that?

Posted: 12/9/2017 9:04:57 AM
MrFloppy
Threads: 93, Posts: 658

But what about those of us that have received our ETH but are missing a chunk of it? What's the reasoning behind that?

sakuranji: 12/9/2017 9:04:57 AM

If your missing some "chunk" then open a ticket and it will be investigated.  Don't open more then one ticket for the same issue.

and a separate issue is users who ignored the intructions on the ETH deposit page which inform users that they should only deposit from an ETH account address because smart contracts are not supported. 

You cannot paticipate in ICOs, smart contract trades or deposit from another exchange that sends using smart contracts.

Posted: 12/9/2017 11:40:07 AM Edited: 12/9/2017 11:40:48 AM