Electroneum '0' Balance In Paper Wallet After Transferring From Here, 3 Days Ago.

cotty1982
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Using the Electroneum wallet cli to view balance, all details entered ok, password accepted and it states, 'Balance: 0.00, unlocked balance: 0.00'.

I've doubled checked my withdrawal history and the public wallet address details that I used and pasted inline in to notepad to double check against paper wallet details and there are no errors and Cryptopia transaction status says 'Complete'.

Feeling incredibly thick right now and have a headache, so I raise my white flag and here I am. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

Posted: 12/8/2017 5:02:32 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 5:33:58 PM
cotty1982
Threads: 1, Posts: 2

Errr, ok.... now it's showing (on the god knows how many attempts later) and I didn't do anything different... other than in between failed attempts, looking up the transaction ID online. undecided

Posted: 12/8/2017 6:41:40 PM
zauru
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I have the same problem, withdraw says "complete" here on cryptopia but 0 balance in my wallet, im 100% sure adress is correct. Is there nothing I can do besides waiting?

Posted: 12/8/2017 7:16:38 PM
mrbales81
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

Did you guys finally get your coins? I transferred a lot of coins from Cryptopia to my Electroneum wallet using the Public Wallet address 2 hours ago and its still not in my Electroneum wallet. Praying that was the address I was supposed to send it to. :/

Posted: 12/14/2017 5:34:57 AM