WARNINNGGG!!! READ THIS

byerny
Threads: 1, Posts: 4

ETH and ERC20 backlog announcement

Please take the time to read this message as we are addressing a number of concerns for a wide range of our users. There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application.

This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens. We would like to state first that we do not anticipate any ongoing issues with lost coins or tokens but we ask for your patience during this event. Some of you will be affected now as you wait for withdrawals to be broadcast to the network, or deposits to be confirmed and available in your wallets.

It's possible that you will not be able to see your transaction on the block explorer - this is to be expected. Others will be requesting updates and general news relating to the network issues and of course will be wanting an ETA for normal network activity to resume.

While the network issues and backlog are out of Cryptopia's control, we are working hard to try and ensure withdrawals and deposits are cleared as soon as possible, but in the meantime the wallets have been put into maintenance in order to mitigate the snowball effect of this event.

During this maintenance period you won't be able to generate an address for any ETH or ERC20 based tokens. We can't provide an accurate ETA at this stage unfortunately but if you would like to track the status of our wallet you can do so here:https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETH

If you would like to track the status of the ETH network you can do so here: https://etherscan.io/txsPending

We apologise for the delays and uncertainties and assure you we are committed to responding proactively to this external issue and our intention is to resume normal operations as soon as possible.

Due to the large number of affected users and the additional support load, we ask that you please do not raise any further support tickets related to this issue until 24 hrs after the ETH network is out of maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Regards, Cryptopia Support

Warning!!! I sent ethers to cryptopia but never appears in my account 

this is my transaction url 

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf49b3aabc26cc7499b8bbef578c39c78d2a633a04eea828d3a9744931e4f7392

the transaction is success and is confirmed!!! 

I saw many people who are having troubles with ETH deposit's.

ETH deposit's don't showing up in our balance and that while we have 8000+ confirmations.

Cryptopia must help us out, what can we do about this?

I'm so mad and I feel helpless.

I'm afraid to lose my money... 

Posted: 12/8/2017 3:57:00 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 4:30:50 PM
Pavlinito
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

i am also super pissed , my withdrawl pending for more than 2 days as of today 8.12

I am super pissed right now. stop my transfer, so I can witdraw in other currency

ETH
3.34014743 0.00500000 Processing  
0x00fE4f7037A352b61b7f85a961974dA7AbF720BB

6/12/2017 4:35:00 PM

Posted: 12/8/2017 4:18:29 PM
princened
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I have already started reporting the incompetence of cryptopia to compucoin's support team, they apologised for delays with ETH transactions, what about the BTC deposit issues i am also having with them and other users having the same BTC deposit issues!

Hello Mr. Steve,

I have a report to make against the exchange cryptopia you listed on your site. They are being very incompetent and untrustworthy. Please go to their forum and see users complaining bitterly about their incompetent and fraudulent acts recently. Personally, i made a btc deposit for over 2 days now and it has not reflected in my Available balance in my cryptopia wallet. Please i will suggest you guys start writing to other exchanges you want to work with.

Posted: 12/8/2017 5:04:00 PM
Godmod8192
Threads: 0, Posts: 12

Hi,

i have the same problem i deposited 0.03btc on 6th of december, still not have arrived. I contacted the support they said i've have sent it to my own wallett and they want to charge me 10% for recovering it as it is "user error". Really dont understand how is that possible as i scanned the qr code what was displayed to me by Cryptopia. I did the same deposit to binance ten minutes earlier before my cryptopia deposit, what arrived without a single problem. Here is the transcation id:https://blockchain.info/tx/4c9a7f6cd42f16587fafd1312ec42e23db0c3975cfd98168273ae7f9fb1a4f31

Posted: 12/14/2017 1:24:27 PM