ETH deposit doesn't show up in Balance // +48 hours // Who else is mad on Cryptopia

josdenos
Threads: 2, Posts: 10

ETH and ERC20 backlog announcement

Please take the time to read this message as we are addressing a number of concerns for a wide range of our users. There is currently a significant issue with the Ethereum Network due to a large increase in traffic volume following the release of a popular ETH based blockchain application.

This is affecting ETH and all ETH based ERC20 tokens. We would like to state first that we do not anticipate any ongoing issues with lost coins or tokens but we ask for your patience during this event. Some of you will be affected now as you wait for withdrawals to be broadcast to the network, or deposits to be confirmed and available in your wallets.

It's possible that you will not be able to see your transaction on the block explorer - this is to be expected. Others will be requesting updates and general news relating to the network issues and of course will be wanting an ETA for normal network activity to resume.

While the network issues and backlog are out of Cryptopia's control, we are working hard to try and ensure withdrawals and deposits are cleared as soon as possible, but in the meantime the wallets have been put into maintenance in order to mitigate the snowball effect of this event.

During this maintenance period you won't be able to generate an address for any ETH or ERC20 based tokens. We can't provide an accurate ETA at this stage unfortunately but if you would like to track the status of our wallet you can do so here:https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ETH

If you would like to track the status of the ETH network you can do so here: https://etherscan.io/txsPending

We apologise for the delays and uncertainties and assure you we are committed to responding proactively to this external issue and our intention is to resume normal operations as soon as possible.

Due to the large number of affected users and the additional support load, we ask that you please do not raise any further support tickets related to this issue until 24 hrs after the ETH network is out of maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Regards, Cryptopia Support

I saw many people who are having troubles with ETH deposit's.

ETH deposit's don't showing up in our balance and that while we have 1000+ confirmations.

Cryptopia must help us out, what can we do about this?

I'm so mad and I feel helpless.

I'm afraid to lose my money... 

I can see on etherscan.io they are in my wallet but nothing I can see on Cryptopia.

PFFFFFFFFF

Posted: 12/8/2017 2:54:51 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 4:31:34 PM
kuolun
Threads: 0, Posts: 3

THIS IS RIDICULOUS !

If they don't try to solve their problem as soon as possible

I will let everyone konw it's not a truthworthy exchange 

Many exchanges are coming into the market soon and Cryptopia will be abandoned after all 

I can't believe they are so incompetent !!

People should sign up here to let others know this issue is very serious

Posted: 12/8/2017 3:01:33 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 3:03:46 PM
crypto51015
Threads: 0, Posts: 1

I saw many people who are having troubles with ETH deposit's.

ETH deposit's don't showing up in our balance and that while we have 1000+ confirmations.

Cryptopia must help us out, what can we do about this?

I'm so mad and I feel helpless.

I'm afraid to lose my money... 

I can see on etherscan.io they are in my wallet but nothing I can see on Cryptopia.

PFFFFFFFFF

josdenos: 12/8/2017 2:54:51 PM

I have the same problem 

I am very angry

Posted: 12/8/2017 3:09:43 PM
cyberkristiyan
Threads: 0, Posts: 32

Yeah! 72 hours since my deposit was first confirmed on the ETH blockchain network. Cryptopia Support doesn't even respond to the raised incident reassuring customers they are working on it. They are laughing at us, doing absolutely nothing with a large number of angry customers who deposited ETH to the Cryptopia wallet successfully with thousands of confirmations, but see nothing in their trading account. This Exchange is disrespectful of its customers, gross negligence!

Posted: 12/8/2017 4:01:07 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 4:04:20 PM
princened
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

I give the cryptopia team 72 more hours to fix this deposit issue they are currently having with me and other users, if nothing is done i will report them all over the internet. They should mark my words. Worst thing is that they don't even reply to users ticket. If they don't do anything about this issue. I will bring them to naught. I swear! I hate fraudulency.

Posted: 12/8/2017 4:15:42 PM
cyberkristiyan

ALARM the Crypto-media outlets. 72+ hours and tens of thousands of transactions confirmations on the Ether blockchain and deposits made by customers are not credited to their trading accounts. Staff are blaming the Ether network, where clearly the network doesn't have a problem if transactions are confirmed on it.The problem is with Cryptopia.

No other response from support, opened tickets are not even updated with reassurance that the problem is under investigation or being worked on.

If you use twitter, tweet directl to the folloiwing media outlets:

@BTCTN

@coindesk @CoinTelegraphUK @CryptovestMedia

If you don't use Twitter, you can still contact several crypto-related media outlets with a description of the situation, on web:

http://www.altcointoday.com/contact-us/

https://cryptovest.com/contact/

https://cointelegraph.com/submit-a-post

Inform the media now. There's no other way for staff to resolve this unless they understand how this is hurting their reputation in the crypto-sphere. Let the world know how this exchange screwed their customers.

Posted: 12/8/2017 4:25:22 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 4:33:15 PM
josdenos

Yes, we must stand together against cryptopia if they don't give us our money.

They may close this forum if they read this...

This is really unacceptable, our money is in the wallet that's for sure.

Fuck off Cryptopia with those silly excuses! I'll spread the word on every media I can if you don't give me my money.

Posted: 12/8/2017 4:31:20 PM
josdenos

OK guys, let's start here on their Facebook page:         www.facebook.com/cryptopiaexchange

Let's all ask over there for our money ok?!

Type in your status balk: @cryptopiaexchange and than start asking

Posted: 12/8/2017 4:34:40 PM Edited: 12/8/2017 4:36:49 PM
cyberkristiyan

The facebook pagge doesn't have any effect. Their latest post is from a month ago. They ignore twitter as well. Start contacting the news and media - only after there is an article shaming them - they will start acting proper.

Posted: 12/8/2017 7:18:38 PM
josdenos

LOOK, they just copy/paste their answer to this in my opening post!

Same answer over and over again...

Backlog, how is it possible if you have +15000 confirmations???

Posted: 12/8/2017 8:37:42 PM
fyllmax

Same here! They are not doing anything to solve this issue...

Posted: 12/8/2017 9:03:34 PM
beniaminonobile
Threads: 0, Posts: 5

it's 4 days now. Are you kidding me?

Posted: 12/8/2017 9:11:53 PM
cyberkristiyan

People, they stole our money and are now preparing to blame it on Ethereum network.

Posted: 12/8/2017 9:23:16 PM
vinrx

My withdrawal has been processing for 48 hours now. I have contacted support and have had no answer as of yet. Come on Cryptopia get it together!

Posted: 12/8/2017 11:20:54 PM
vinrx

My withdrawal has been processing now for over 48 hours. Come on cryptopia get it together!

Posted: 12/8/2017 11:30:27 PM
josdenos

I RECEIVED my ETH in my Balance after 60 hours

Hope you guys received yours too!!!!

Posted: 12/9/2017 9:02:08 AM
P4man
Threads: 0, Posts: 4

Same here. At last!

Posted: 12/9/2017 9:55:19 AM
saidineshserkoor

guys I am having the same problem. Its incredible. so annoyed cry

My ETH deposit dint show up.. huuuhh

Posted: 1/3/2018 3:10:02 AM
atcolom82

Same issue, Cryptopia where is my money???

Posted: 1/3/2018 9:29:40 AM
buybtc
Threads: 0, Posts: 6

WHY IS THERE AN EXPLANATION FOR ETH DEPOSITS MISHAPS AND NOT WITH THE XEM DEPOSITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD WE CREATE THIS SAME OF THREATS AS WELL BEFORE YOU GUYS START NOTICING THE PROBLEM????

Posted: 1/3/2018 10:12:13 AM
Timiac
Threads: 0, Posts: 8

WHY IS THERE AN EXPLANATION FOR ETH DEPOSITS MISHAPS AND NOT WITH THE XEM DEPOSITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD WE CREATE THIS SAME OF THREATS AS WELL BEFORE YOU GUYS START NOTICING THE PROBLEM????

buybtc: 1/3/2018 10:12:13 AM

Same here, have been contacting and posting for 4 days now. No explanation no response- This is getting obsene.

@cryptopia my block height was processed- where is my XEM

Posted: 1/3/2018 11:41:36 AM